• Doctor Druid
  • Jack of Hearts
  • Jocasta
  • Sersi
  • Space Phantom
  • Starfox
  • Swordsman
  • Ultron

There were just too many to choose so I had to go with the most Avengers-y (to my mind) characters.  I'm justifying this to myself by putting the other characters I actually want more into imaginary Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man waves.  Zemo, U.S. Agent, and Falcon for a Cap wave; Crimson Dymano, Hypnotia, the Melter, and the Mandarin in a new Iron Man wave; and Thunderstrike, Mr. Hyde, and the Executioner in a Thor wave.

38 minutes ago, dustikay03 said:

Another awesome list! I am excited to see what the results will be.

• Jocasta
  • Blue Marvel
  • Moondragon
  • Synapse
  • Executioner
  • Silverclaw
  • Thunderstrike
  • Quake

It should be very interesting to see how wins

10 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Another tough one!  Had to go with:

• Doctor Druid
  • Jack of Hearts
  • Jocasta
  • Sersi
  • Space Phantom
  • Starfox
  • Swordsman
  • Ultron

There were just too many to choose so I had to go with the most Avengers-y (to my mind) characters.  I'm justifying this to myself by putting the other characters I actually want more into imaginary Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man waves.  Zemo, U.S. Agent, and Falcon for a Cap wave; Crimson Dymano, Hypnotia, the Melter, and the Mandarin in a new Iron Man wave; and Thunderstrike, Mr. Hyde, and the Executioner in a Thor wave.

It is a hard one, again there are probably characters I missed. Which is why after the X-Men, I'll be doing a Marvel Miscellaneous poll, to any characters I missed and ones that didn't really fit into the previous polls

There were alot of character's I was liking on this list but I had to go with

Binary

Crimson Cowl

Diamondback (as long as we mean Rachael)

Hypnotia (I forgot about her!)

Lionheart

Silverclaw

Stingray

Synapse

Synapse has been huge on my list of wants ever since I saw this custom, if Hasbro did a figure anything like this it would be amazing

8eebd809c4105588f4bc69fa536b8bca.jpg

I would have also put Titania and Scorpio (as long as he is in his newer duds)

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

There were alot of character's I was liking on this list but I had to go with

Binary

Crimson Cowl

Diamondback (as long as we mean Rachael)

Hypnotia (I forgot about her!)

Lionheart

Silverclaw

Stingray

Synapse

Synapse has been huge on my list of wants ever since I saw this custom, if Hasbro did a figure anything like this it would be amazing

8eebd809c4105588f4bc69fa536b8bca.jpg

I would have also put Titania and Scorpio (as long as he is in his newer duds)

Yes, Diamondback is Rachel

Forgot to post my choices: I went with :

1. Falcon
  2. Jocasta
  3. Kang
  4. Mister Hyde 
  5. Moondragon
  6. Quasar
  7. Starfox (trying to complete the roster from Roger Stern's run)
  8. Titania

But also would like figures for Count Nefaria, Doctor Druid, Graviton, Jack of Hearts, Korvac, Mandarin, Mantis, Stingray, Super-Adaptoid,  and Whiplash... among others.

48 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

These are my 2 most wanted versions of Avengers enemies ever! I would hope that Hasbro does not neglect these 2 long over due classic Avenger baddies. 

Count-Nefaria.jpg

Ultron by Perez.jpg

avengers-162-vs Ultron.jpg

Avengers vs Count Nefaria 3 page spread.jpg

Especiialy after they gave us that classic Ultron head, but no body

Especially.  Nefaria just requires a new headsculpt  & cape as they could use the Cap Universe/Vance Astro buck for him. fist/open hands & an angry yelling head plus regular "mean business " head & we're set.  To me, those 2 plus a classic comic Thanos (which we also need) are my top 3 Avengers adversaries ever.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Especially.  Nefaria just requires a new headsculpt  & cape as they could use the Cap Universe/Vance Astro buck for him. fist/open hands & an angry yelling head plus regular "mean business " head & we're set.  To me, those 2 plus a classic comic Thanos (which we also need) are my top 3 Avengers adversaries ever.

I would also go with Kang

And the results are in, very close haven't had a joint 8th before.

1. Falcon
  2. Crimson Dynamo
  3. Ultron
  4. Mandarin
  5. Quasar
  6. U.S. Agent
  7. Blue Marvel
  8. Jocasta/Kang/Stingray/Swordsman/Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) (All Joint 8th Place)

Thanks for everyone who voted. X-Men poll starting tomorrow.

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

1. Falcon
  2. Crimson Dynamo
  3. Ultron
  4. Mandarin
  5. Quasar
  6. U.S. Agent
  7. Blue Marvel

That is a mighty list!  Kind of surprised the Blue Marvel beat out Jocasta and Swordsman.  He must be more popular than I knew.  I think I've only ever read his appearances in Dazzler.

Thanks for the poll.  Can't wait for the X-Men!

1 hour ago, MonsterChris said:

That is a mighty list!  Kind of surprised the Blue Marvel beat out Jocasta and Swordsman.  He must be more popular than I knew.  I think I've only ever read his appearances in Dazzler.

Thanks for the poll.  Can't wait for the X-Men!

Well Blue Marvel is a really cool character. I'm happy he, Stingray and Nadia did so well.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Good list!!  I"d get most of these but might skip US Agent. and Can't say I'm particularly familiar with Blue Marvel or Nadia but I haven't really read any new comics for the past 3 years or so.    also i'm reasonably happy using the 10th anniv Ultron as a comic stand-in but would certainly pick up  a classic comic version.

Personally I would buy most of these, Jocasta would probably be the only one I wouldn't be excitedabout

16 hours ago, leokearon said:

1. Falcon
  2. Crimson Dynamo
  3. Ultron
  4. Mandarin
  5. Quasar
  6. U.S. Agent
  7. Blue Marvel

I agree with all of these. Good choice people.