JayC

Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Fan Channel Exclusives

Fan Channel Exclusive Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Logan Marvel Legends figure which will be available for pre-order later this weekend on most major etailer websites that sell Marvel Legends.

Marvel_Legends_Logan_Cowboy__scaled_600.

Oh look another malibu stacy type...................i want it!

Lol! Copy, paste, repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm interested to see what other things it comes with in the box (considering he won't have a BAF part) but from the (admittedly pixelated) photo, it looks like they still haven't gotten the unmasked Logan look right. 

I know this could very well just be the image quality, but it looks like maybe he's got bone claws?  Again, probably just the image quality, but then if I wanted to get collectors to justify spending money on another Wolverine to themselves for minimal cost, that would probably be the route I would take...

Are you freaking kidding not another Gamestop exclusive figure....I've been screwed over by them to many times. Why couldn't they have gone out of business instead of Toys R Us..

According to the full leaflet, we may be getting a new reveal each week up until the sdcc. 

11 minutes ago, tarot said:

According to the full leaflet, we may be getting a new reveal each week up until the sdcc. 

Not to burst your bubble but its not referring to just Marvel Legends and probably not even reveals of never before seen stuff. In there eyes a new reveal could be something like the Hulk/Wolverine 2-pack and so on. Its called marketing so you run to gamestop and check every week. I also dont think this is a Gamestop exclusive.

Gamestop.jpg

Confirmed, this is not a Gamestop exclusive but fan channel one so etailers will have it up for pre-order at 12:01 AM EST on 5/5

Looks like Wolverine after he was defeated by Magneto and had his Adamantium ripped out and had bone claws. So is it the blurry pic or is it bone claws?

thPWPMX0FM.jpg

Hey its another ugly unmasked wolverine! whoop whoop! Glad who all likes it likes it tho. They just really mess up sculpting wolverine unmasked for some reason. Like how do they mess that up so bad and so consistently? 

better pic of his ugliness. X-Men Marvel Legends 6-Inch Cowboy Logan Action Figure - Exclusive

That's an ugly Logan. Definitely  passing on that one 

I don't know. Maybe the promo shots font make justice to the final product. 

I know. Hasbro is not hitting the mark on the unmasked Wolverine heads. 

Most customizers out there make a far better job. 

I'm a huge fan, so I might pick it up.

Looking forward mostly to the Hulk 2 pack

His head doesn't look that bad. better then the last few attempts.

38 minutes ago, tarot said:

His head doesn't look that bad. better then the last few attempts.

No, that's a pretty terrible face sculpt. I'll probably pass on this one.

Hi res pic. Going up for pre-order online now. Will be out by 10/1/19 and costs $25

Marvel_Legends_Logan_Cowboy.jpg

1 minute ago, MonsterChris said:

I have the Patch from Ultimate Riders, so there's nothing significantly new here for me.  Easy pass.

Waylon Smithers - " But He has a new hat!!"

In all honesty, while this a Malibu Stacy figure, if you didn't want to pay 40 for the Riders set to get a civilian Logan this is the cheaper option. 

Now if he had come with Boned or Heated claws then it might be worth getting even more.

For anyone interested Its up for pre-order now  at BigBadToyStore.com.

At BBTS is for 25 bucks. 

Still waiting for those other 80 years Marvel Legends figures.