Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Fan Channel Exclusives

JayC

13 hours ago, JayC said:

Good question, was still getting specifics, but does look like this weeks reveal is something we've seen before. Its going to be the 80th 1st Appearance Wolverine/Hulk 2-Pack.

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-13__scaled_600.jpg

I don't really have a problem with this format of these reveals trickling out weekly like this. It keeps things fresh and gives us something to look forward to every week, but what's killing me is many of these etailers don't combine shipping so we're getting hit with a new shipping charge with every order. I waited to get Wolverine and BT Spidey in the same order, but something like this 2 pack and the Colossus/Juggy 2 pack, I would have to place an order immediately for fear of missing out.

I hope this is coming to more than just gamestop as I hate their over MSRP charges to every one of their legends figs. I know they are bleeding money but damn! Plus I just dont like dealing with gamestop in general. Theyve been a shell of a company for many years now. This will most likely be $10 more than the actual asking price with them. 

Is there any idea what the MSRP is supposed to be on the Hulk/Wolverine 2-pack?  I was expecting $39.99, but the BBTS pre-order is for $62.99.  I know there's a bit of a markup, but twenty-three dollars?  Are the 80th anniversary releases going to be more expensive than regular Legends?

Edited by MonsterChris
I'm bad at math

1 hour ago, MonsterChris said:

Is there any idea what the MSRP is supposed to be on the Hulk/Wolverine 2-pack?  I was expecting $39.99, but the BBTS pre-order is for $62.99.  I know there's a bit of a markup, but thirteen dollars?  Are the 80th anniversary releases going to be more expensive than regular Legends?

Both comic 2-packs will be $59.99

as promised for this week

In 1974, Marvel Comics released issue number 181 of The Incredible Hulk and unveiled Wolverine for the very first time. In the decades since this appearance both Wolverine and Hulk have become icons of comic book lore. With this Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Legends Series 2-pack, fans can add a piece of Super Hero history to their action figure collection.

The amazing storytelling and culture-shaping legacy of Marvel Comics now spans 80 years. Inspired by both iconic Marvel comic books and blockbuster movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, these highly detailed 6-inch-scale Legends Series action figures are a perfect tribute to that legacy. Look for it to be released in August 2019. You can pre-order this set now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Marvel-80-First-Apperance-Wolverine-Vs-Hulk-01.jpg

Marvel-80-First-Apperance-Wolverine-Vs-Hulk-02.jpg

Marvel-80-First-Apperance-Wolverine-Vs-Hulk-03.jpg

Marvel-80-First-Apperance-Wolverine-Vs-Hulk-04.jpg

I really hope that drastic change in yellow on wolverine is just because its a proto... Its already weird to have it as a production shot where some parts are EASILY distinguishable as not the same shade of yellow. I wasnt too worried about that when they first showed it since I assumed it was a proto. That will be a real shame if that isnt fixed. That is very hard not to see. 

The Hulk vs Wolverine 2 pack looks damn good....Its a pretty pricey duo ($70.00) compared to the Magneto/Scarlet/Quicksilver trio which comes in around $60.00. Then again, don't know if this one will hang around long enough for the prices to drop. It really does look like the best Marvel Legends Hulk I've seen to date. So I'm in! Make Mine Marvel!

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

I really hope that drastic change in yellow on wolverine is just because its a proto... Its already weird to have it as a production shot where some parts are EASILY distinguishable as not the same shade of yellow. I wasnt too worried about that when they first showed it since I assumed it was a proto. That will be a real shame if that isnt fixed. That is very hard not to see. 

Yeah that DOES look too bright a yellow, especially compared to the last yellow & blue Wolverine they did. I agree, it will be a shame if it really is like that.

I'm told this weeks reveal isn't something most of us into action figures will be that interested in and will be a Gamestop exclusive so while I can't say 100% sure, my guess is it will be this X-Force version of the Deadpool Nerf blaster.

NYTF19-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends122__scaled_600.jpg

On 5/19/2019 at 2:19 PM, Atlantis said:

Don't see it yet on EE or Amazon. Dorkside has it but its even more expensive there. But its early days....prices may come down a bit. Or not.

Retail is $60 on the Hulk 2-pack and unless it goes on clearance that will be the going price, and I think everyone wants that Hulk figure so not sure there is much a chance this will go on discount, or at lease much of one. You can expect the Colossus one to cost at least that much as well.

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Retail is $60 on the Hulk 2-pack and unless it goes on clearance that will be the going price, and I think everyone wants that Hulk figure so not sure there is much a chance this will go on discount, or at lease much of one. You can expect the Colossus one to cost at least that much as well.

Have to agree. Personally not seen a truly decent Hulk legends yet and this one, IMO, knocks 'em all out of the park so far (had hoped he'd get double jointed elbows but its not in the cards I guess). So don't see that price going down much...and Colossus? I'm definitely grabbing that one. Classic Cockrum goodness.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:43 AM, JayC said:

I'm told this weeks reveal isn't something most of us into action figures will be that interested in and will be a Gamestop exclusive so while I can't say 100% sure, my guess is it will be this X-Force version of the Deadpool Nerf blaster.

NYTF19-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends122__scaled_600.jpg

lol, so turns out that this weeks reveal was a monopoly game not the Nerf Gun

$40 for the Hulk, which could have been worse by making it into a BAF (about 6 figures at $21.99 each), doesn't seem so bad to me. Maybe it's just me justifying the buy lol

I am definitely getting rid of the Wolverine to get some $$$ back. I pre ordered the Hulk/Wolverine and Juggernaut/Colossus set for $110 from a seller in Ebay with free shipping and no taxes. Arrives in August/September.

Not sure if I can share Ebay listings here. Let me know and I will post it here. Thanks.

Listing's for possible future fan channel exclusives.

E8608 Marvel - Legends Variant Spiderman (bigtime spiderman)
Marvel - Legends Variant Spiderman

E8612 Marvel - Legends Variant Logan (Cowboy Logan)
Marvel - Legends Variant Logan

E8609 Marvel - Legends Variant Venom (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Variant Venom

E8610 Marvel - Legends Variant Punisher (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Variant Punisher

E8846 Marvel - Legends Variant War Machine (NEW) 
Marvel - Legends Variant War Machine

E8851 Marvel - Legends Variant Iron Man (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Variant Iron Man

E8847 Marvel - Legends Variant Deathlok (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Variant Deathlok

E8848 Marvel - Legends Baf Deluxe Variant Giant Man (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Baf De luxe Variant Giant Man

Other New listing's

E8613 Marvel - X-Men Legends 2 Pack (NEW)
Marvel - X-Men Legends 2 Pack

E8850 Marvel - Legends Suits 2Pk (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Suits 2Pk

25 minutes ago, Jtprime17 said:

Other New listing's

don't know it this site is the best for confirmation but if I had to guess.

• Venom - this is the hardest to guess since when have gotten a proper venom. Maybe it's Mac Gargan version.
  • Punisher - Probably the last Punisher with a trenchcoat.
  • War Machine - maybe it's that WM from the image they posted last year.
  • Iron Man - this is probably the classic version OR a stealth version
  • Deathlok - X-force version. 
  • Giant-man - probably an icon version in classic costume with a wasp.

haven't a clue about the 2-packs.

42 minutes ago, Jtprime17 said:

Other New listing's

I can tell you those are def not things you will be seeing revealed in the next 2 weeks.

Just now, tarot said:

but still could be revealed at SDCC.

Yeah I am going to do some checking on that list see what I can find out. At this very moment I have no idea how legit it is or isn't, just know its not anything we are going to be seeing in the near future as a weekly reveal.

If we assume for a moment this list is legit, what could they be of? My best guesses.

E8609 Marvel - Legends Variant Venom (NEW) (Who knows the possibilities are infinite. Repainting comic Venom as movie Venom?)

E8610 Marvel - Legends Variant Punisher (NEW) (Repainting the Endgame War Machine as the Punisher armor would be cool, repainting the gloves and boots black on the previous Punisher seems more likely)

E8846 Marvel - Legends Variant War Machine (NEW)  (technically the above could be possible for this one as well however if this is referring to the Movie one hopefully it will be in the correct Iron Patriot colors)

E8851 Marvel - Legends Variant Iron Man (NEW) (Since it says Variant I dont think it would mean the Alex Ross Iron Man. Another one where the possibilities are infinite. Endgame Mark 85 would be cool but doubt they would list that as a variant? A new comic Iron Man in the red and silver armor would be cool)

E8847 Marvel - Legends Variant Deathlok (NEW) (probably X-Force colors)

E8848 Marvel - Legends Baf Deluxe Variant Giant Man (NEW) (Maybe just re-releasing the one from SDCC a few years back)

Other New listing's

E8613 Marvel - X-Men Legends 2 Pack (NEW) (This could be referring to the Colossus and Juggernaut 2-Pack, IDK if NEW next to it means something we've never seen before or just something that hasn't been listed for purchase yet)

E8850 Marvel - Legends Suits 2Pk (NEW) - (The never released Stan Lee figures???)