Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Fan Channel Exclusives

JayC

6 minutes ago, JayC said:

E8613 Marvel - X-Men Legends 2 Pack (NEW) (This could be referring to the Colossus and Juggernaut 2-Pack, IDK if NEW next to it means something we've never seen before or just something that hasn't been listed for purchase yet)
Marvel - X-Men Legends 2 Pack

The Colossus and Juggernaut pack is Hasbro Product number E6344, So this two pack Is new. 

1 minute ago, Jtprime17 said:

The Colossus and Juggernaut Hasbro Product number E6344, So this two pack Is new. 

Then the possibilities are two infinite to really even fathom a guess. Hopefully it's not another Wolverine figure.

Just now, JayC said:

Then the possibilities are two infinite to really even fathom a guess. Hopefully it's not another Wolverine figure.

Who knows maybe it's a new Banshee and Thunderbird to round out the all-new all-different X-Men team :)

27 minutes ago, JayC said:

This Is True.

From the list I provided any thing that has New next to it just means that the Hasbro Product codes for those listing's have not been seen before from any previous existing products. Meaning these are new unrevealed products.

16 hours ago, mako said:

I pre ordered the Hulk set (is ANYBODY getting this for poor Logan?). I usually try not to do this, but I WANT that Hulk, and would rather not take the chance on it being the scalper bait I think it will be.

In any case with the free shipping, it's 65.38 after tax. A little steep, but considering the nature of the set, I can go it.

Got my pre-order in at Pulse as well.  63.59 after tax for me.  Dunno what's up with that.

I mean, I'm definitely more psyched for the Hulk, but that Wolverine looks pretty great, too!  He's certainly good enough to knock the old Toybiz Face-Off version out of his slot in the display rotation.  What's the deal, is everyone just sick of Wolverine figs?  I'm not there myself just yet, but I could certainly understand.  Every time I see a new Deadpool or MCU Iron Man thing I just roll my eyes and thank Hasbro for the wallet rest.

53 minutes ago, mako said:

The taxes they charge vary according to your state.

As for Wolverine, I think you're on the right track. It seems like every variation on Wolverine that CAN be done, HAS been done. I also think X-Men being side-itemed and back-burnered for so long has probably tainted their over-all popularity. The days when Wolverine and/or the X-Men were the first and last thought on every fan-boy's mind are sadly long past.

Finally, that first appearance Wolverine design just doesn't make for a very striking figure, and that's coming from a HUGE fan of those classic designs.

I can think of quit a few variations of Wolverine Hasbro has yet to do.

3 minutes ago, mako said:

Oh, no doubt. Just off the top of my head, Ultimate Wolverine, Bone claws Wolverine, Spy-Gear Wolverine, Samurai Wolverine, Burning claws Wolverine, etc, etc, etc. That's why I said "SEEMS like . . ."

Yeah they got the main versions done. No doubt about that. Out of the pre infinity series line we only need astonishing xmen, training suit and age of apocalypse

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:40 AM, JayC said:

If we assume for a moment this list is legit, what could they be of? My best guesses.

E8608 Marvel - Legends Variant Spiderman (bigtime spiderman)
Marvel - Legends Variant Spiderman

E8612 Marvel - Legends Variant Logan (Cowboy Logan)
Marvel - Legends Variant Logan

E8609 Marvel - Legends Variant Venom (NEW) (Who knows the possibilities are infinite. Repainting comic Venom as movie Venom?)
Marvel - Legends Variant Venom

E8610 Marvel - Legends Variant Punisher (NEW) (Repainting the Endgame War Machine as the Punisher armor would be cool, repainting the gloves and boots black on the previous Punisher seems more likely)
Marvel - Legends Variant Punisher

E8846 Marvel - Legends Variant War Machine (NEW)  (technically the above could be possible for this one as well however if this is referring to the Movie one hopefully it will be in the correct Iron Patriot colors)
Marvel - Legends Variant War Machine

E8851 Marvel - Legends Variant Iron Man (NEW) (Since it says Variant I dont think it would mean the Alex Ross Iron Man. Another one where the possibilities are infinite. Endgame Mark 85 would be cool but doubt they would list that as a variant? A new comic Iron Man in the red and silver armor would be cool)
Marvel - Legends Variant Iron Man

E8847 Marvel - Legends Variant Deathlok (NEW) (probably X-Force colors)
Marvel - Legends Variant Deathlok

E8848 Marvel - Legends Baf Deluxe Variant Giant Man (NEW) (Maybe just re-releasing the one from SDCC a few years back)
Marvel - Legends Baf De luxe Variant Giant Man

Other New listing's

E8613 Marvel - X-Men Legends 2 Pack (NEW) (This could be referring to the Colossus and Juggernaut 2-Pack, IDK if NEW next to it means something we've never seen before or just something that hasn't been listed for purchase yet)

E8850 Marvel - Legends Suits 2Pk (NEW) - (The never released Stan Lee figures???)
Marvel - Legends Suits 2Pk

While I don't think theyre gonna be seen for awhile (if ever), and don't think they could even be on your speculated list here, I would love to see Hasbro finally finish off the Inhumans (Triton, Gorgon, Karnak, 70s Medusa and BAF Lockjaw), original Guardians of the Galaxy (Vance is already done, but where's Yondu, Martinex and Charlie-27? Starhawk would look great in an iridescent blue, and snap-on  solar panels), not to mention the remaining Alpha Flight crew.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:42 AM, mako said:

Oh, no doubt. Just off the top of my head, Ultimate Wolverine, Bone claws Wolverine, Spy-Gear Wolverine, Samurai Wolverine, Burning claws Wolverine, etc, etc, etc. That's why I said "SEEMS like . . ."

Agree!  The Wolverine pipeline isn't tapped out just yet. And the more obscure figures in the Marvel line-up can easily show up too. I can easily see, say, El Aguila built off the existing Shatterstar torso and Iron Fist head.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:26 PM, mako said:

I pre ordered the Hulk set (is ANYBODY getting this for poor Logan?). I usually try not to do this, but I WANT that Hulk, and would rather not take the chance on it being the scalper bait I think it will be.

In any case with the free shipping, it's 65.38 after tax. A little steep, but considering the nature of the set, I can go it.

I'm with you.....I'd rather not get the set when I really only want one, but it is what it is. I don't need the Juggernaut but no way can I pass on the original Dave Cockrum (!) Colossus.  Nobody can tell me we wont see "whiskers" Wolverine sometime in a future "vintage" line up. But I cant pass up this Hulk. Thus far the only thing that would make it better is if it had double jointed elbows.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:49 AM, JayC said:

Who knows maybe it's a new Banshee and Thunderbird to round out the all-new all-different X-Men team :)

I hope so! I always wanted a Thunderbird figure, and Banshee's long overdue for an update. I do hope they use soft goods/ cloth for his wing panels just as the first version did.

3 minutes ago, tarot said:

it could also be different coding for Canada though.

Hasbro Product codes are the same across all regions 99% of the time.

Also the Family matters 3 pack is a amazon.ca exclusive in Canada and also has E5168 as it's Product code.

https://www.amazon.ca/Marvel-Legends-Exclusive-Matters-Quicksilver/dp/B07MBBZQKM/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=marvel+legends+3+pack&qid=1558968429&s=gateway&sr=8-1

11 minutes ago, tarot said:

@Jtprime17 also I hope you don't mind me posting these listing on my site. I am giving you credit for it though. check it out at www.nearcompleteset.com

I don't mind at all.

One interesting thing I will note though Looking back at the listing's I noticed They all have EAN's (European Article Numbering) instead of UPC's (Universal Product code).

So I did some searching on other's sites (Entertainment Earth is One) and I noticed for already revealed exclusives Big time Spiderman and Cowboy Logan that they we're also listed With EAN's Instead of UPC's.

The question is then why is Hasbro providing North American E-tailers with EAN's instead o UPC's for these Fan channel exclusives?

3 minutes ago, Jtprime17 said:

I don't mind at all.

One interesting thing I will note though Looking back at the listing's I noticed They all have EAN's (European Article Numbering) instead of UPC's (Universal Product code).

So I did some searching on other's sites (Entertainment Earth is One) and I noticed for already revealed exclusives Big time Spiderman and Cowboy Logan that they we're also listed With EAN's Instead of UPC's.

The question is then why is Hasbro providing North American E-tailers with EAN's instead o UPC's for these Fan channel exclusives?

it could be where they moved their factory to after they closed the Chinese thanks to trump.

1 minute ago, tarot said:

it could be where they moved their factory to after they closed the Chinese thanks to trump.

No matter the Factory location Stock with EAN's or UPC's come from the same factory most of the time. EAN's are harder to track some times than UPC's , so unless they're doing it prevent possible leaks than IDK. 

Other wise I just Find it weird they're providing NA e-tailers EAN's.

I don't know if these belong in this thread necessarily, but more listings were added to K.I.D toys for possible fan channel Marvel Legends Gear pieces?

Both Hasbro Product codes are Brand New and they both have the retail price of $149.99 Canadian (Around $112 USD)

E8679 Marvel - Punisher War Machine IM Helmet (NEW)

https://www.kidtoy.ca/fiche-produit.asp?isdet=0&item=465E86795L0

E8667 Marvel - Captain America Shield (NEW) 

https://www.kidtoy.ca/fiche-produit.asp?isdet=0&item=465E86675L0

Before any one ask yes this captain America Shield has a Different Product code than the First release and Metal version those being B7436 and B8385.

On 5/25/2019 at 7:25 AM, Jtprime17 said:

Listing's for possible future fan channel exclusives.

E8608 Marvel - Legends Variant Spiderman (bigtime spiderman)
Marvel - Legends Variant Spiderman

E8612 Marvel - Legends Variant Logan (Cowboy Logan)
Marvel - Legends Variant Logan

E8609 Marvel - Legends Variant Venom (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Variant Venom

E8610 Marvel - Legends Variant Punisher (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Variant Punisher

E8846 Marvel - Legends Variant War Machine (NEW) 
Marvel - Legends Variant War Machine

E8851 Marvel - Legends Variant Iron Man (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Variant Iron Man

E8847 Marvel - Legends Variant Deathlok (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Variant Deathlok

E8848 Marvel - Legends Baf Deluxe Variant Giant Man (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Baf De luxe Variant Giant Man

Other New listing's

E8613 Marvel - X-Men Legends 2 Pack (NEW)

E8850 Marvel - Legends Suits 2Pk (NEW)
Marvel - Legends Suits 2Pk

Variant Venom - "Madness" Venom?  Gargan?

Variant Punisher - Betting on a new Trenchcoat Punisher

Variant War Machine - Punisher War Machine? (I honestly had that one pegged as a Walgreen's exclusive at some point).  If it's movie-based, maybe Infinity War?

Variant Iron Man - Endgame (Mark 85) with a bunch of accessories?

Variant Deathlok - Almost certainly X-Force colors.

Variant Giant Man - No idea...obviously depends on whether it's a comic or movie version.

X-Men 2-pack - Too many possibilities! 

Suits 2-pack - Again, no idea.  Unless it's Fat Thor and Smart Hulk in Quantum Suits.

X-men 3-Pack - No idea...but I'd be gobsmacked if they gave us a "send off" pack of McAvoy Xavier, Fassbender Magneto, and Jackman Logan.