Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Fan Channel Exclusives

JayC

E8609 Marvel - Legends Variant Venom (NEW)  Im hoping this is'nt a repaint of the Venom we've gotten twice now with the Gargan chest logo and its instead a new Eddie Venom on the Omega Red Body Mold, either that or a Repaint of the Monster venom with Eddie's Logo and Black suit instead of the bleish one we got, but Im thinking its more likely to be a regular figure and not a BAF since it doesnt say Deluxe BAF in the description.

E8610 Marvel - Legends Variant Punisher (NEW) eMy Guess is itll be Punisher when he wears the War Machine Armor (just a repaint-re-deco of one of the MCU War Machine Figures), it could also be just a simple re-release of the Vintage/Walgreens Punisher with the Neflix Punisher Arms and Trenchoat, but I think its more likely to be the War Machine Version.

E8846 Marvel - Legends Variant War Machine (NEW) Probably a new MCU version like the Iron Patriot Colored Armor he wears in the final Battle of Endgame, or maybe the regular Armor he wears at the begining of the movie, Though I would rather get a Comic Style Classic 90's War Machine.

E8851 Marvel - Legends Variant Iron Man (NEW) I dont know about this one and probably will be another MCU armor we havent gotten, we're already getting the Classic/Alex Ross one which is the one Im looking for so I'll most likely wont really care for this one unless they make a new Modular Armor Iron Man, then that Im all in, but I reall doubt it'll be another comic based Ironman.  

E8847 Marvel - Legends Variant Deathlok (NEW) Yeah most likely itl'l be an X-Force repaint of the one we just got, which is ok with me, I was thinking of making a custom anyway, this´ll save me the work

E8848 Marvel - Legends BAF Deluxe Variant Giant Man (New) I'd like a new classic Comic Giant Man BAF but Im really thinking it'll probably just be yet anothe re-release of the MCU Giantman BAF (probably slightly modded to look like the newer suit he had in antman and the wasp)

E8613 Marvel - X-Men Legends 2 Pack (NEW)  Probably the Colossus and Juggernaut 2-Pack, though it could also be a X-Men blue and yellow suits 2-Pak (kind of like what they did with the quantum suits 2-Pack) just have a generic Male and Female X-Men Costume figure with a bunch of interchangeable heads for different characters

E8850 Marvel - Legends Suits 2Pk (NEW) - Spiderman Suits?, but Im leaning more for this one to be either a 2-pack MCU Thor and Hulk in their quantum suits, or maybe its juts the Ghost (has a special "suit") and Luis (suited figure) 2-Pack.

Have been expecting Hasbro to release a new version of of the 90's Jim Lee Jean Grey. Jean Grey was one of the first 90's X-Men Hasbro made and it hasn't really stood up to the quality of the more recent x-men legends figures. They've already re-released Archangel with a slightly different paint color app and extra accessories, brown costume Wolverine with extra accessories, and will soon be re-releasing  Juggernaut, Magneto and, Scarlet Witch in costumes that have already seen release (in slight variations of course). So I'm thinking (and hoping) that the X-men 2-pack could be a Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey set like they did with Cyclops and Dark Phoenix. Jim Lee Cyclops was an earlier release as well so the timing would be about right. And of course, the set would come with an optic blast accessory and some sort of telekinetic power blast for Jean. I'm so sure that Hasbro will release a new Jim Lee Jean Grey soon that I've already sold the figure I had from the Rocket Raccoon BAF wave. So if I'm wrong, then I've made a terrible mistake. :unsure:

2 hours ago, MRT said:

Those are the marvel legends best of waves. The giant man best of wave re-release is a bit old, the Thanos one released a couple months ago I believe.

This Giant man Has a completely new Hasbro product code and has a similar price to the recent deluxe Archangel release. I would expect this Giant man to be something similar to that releases price and maybe size wise for comparison.

The Deathlok variant has gotta be x-force right? Although even f he's repainted in a hot pink costume i'd probably still get him, its a shame the previous version was such a pegwarmer as he is a great figure imo.

Someone on another site "with a source"  noted that a hint for the x-men 3-pack is that it is a group that was formerly five, but now is three.  That led some to speculate that it is Emma's Stepford Cuckoos.  I don't really think that would be a very exciting set so  it seems unlikely to me.  Also it occurs to me that this could just as easily describe the magneto 3-pack since originally the brotherhood had Toad and Mastermind

Hope the new Iron Man is Iron Man 2020, that would be fun...although that seems more likely a figure that would come out next year.

11 hours ago, JbombTheGreat said:

Have been expecting Hasbro to release a new version of of the 90's Jim Lee Jean Grey. Jean Grey was one of the first 90's X-Men Hasbro made and it hasn't really stood up to the quality of the more recent x-men legends figures. They've already re-released Archangel with a slightly different paint color app and extra accessories, brown costume Wolverine with extra accessories, and will soon be re-releasing  Juggernaut, Magneto and, Scarlet Witch in costumes that have already seen release (in slight variations of course). So I'm thinking (and hoping) that the X-men 2-pack could be a Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey set like they did with Cyclops and Dark Phoenix. Jim Lee Cyclops was an earlier release as well so the timing would be about right. And of course, the set would come with an optic blast accessory and some sort of telekinetic power blast for Jean. I'm so sure that Hasbro will release a new Jim Lee Jean Grey soon that I've already sold the figure I had from the Rocket Raccoon BAF wave. So if I'm wrong, then I've made a terrible mistake. :unsure:

I would think that 90's Jean redux makes a good "core character" for a future wave of X-Men Legends (maybe with a "true" Jim-Lee Colossus as the BAF).  It's not like Hasbro is obligated to get EVERY 90's remake out this year.  Basically, I'd be pretty surprised if we don't see her next year.

Alternately, she might make an interesting SDCC Exclusive given the Dark Phoenix movie coming this year.  Maybe some kind of "Evolutions" set with 90's Jean, Dark Phoenix (with Phoenix FX, possibly light-up), and "Marvel Girl" red/gold costume to go with the blue/white Cyclops (and the 90's version getting a re-release on single-card next year).  With the rumored 90's Iceman and already-existing Beast and Archangel figures, that pretty much would give us an entire "Classic X-Factor" lineup.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

The Deathlok variant has gotta be x-force right? Although even f he's repainted in a hot pink costume i'd probably still get him, its a shame the previous version was such a pegwarmer as he is a great figure imo.

Someone on another site "with a source"  noted that a hint for the x-men 3-pack is that it is a group that was formerly five, but now is three.  That led some to speculate that it is Emma's Stepford Cuckoos.  I don't really think that would be a very exciting set so  it seems unlikely to me.  Also it occurs to me that this could just as easily describe the magneto 3-pack since originally the brotherhood had Toad and Mastermind

Hope the new Iron Man is Iron Man 2020, that would be fun...although that seems more likely a figure that would come out next year.

I mean...I'd be cool with a Stepford Cuckoos 3-pack, but still....

I will be gobsmacked if we don't get Iron Man 2020 by the end of next year, for obvious reasons.

A new Giant Man has been on my wish list for a long time now. The old Toybiz one still holds up pretty well (especially size wise), but if it's just a redeco of the Civil War Giant Man BAF (which it sounds like it's gonna be), don't even waste my time. It wouldn'ta been half bad if the thing had been anywhere near proper scale instead of like 20 percent mid-height, much reminiscent of the scale of the Toybiz Goliath back in the day. But at least Toy Biz went back and corrected that scale issue with their version of the Giant Man BAF. I just don't understand what the hold up is on these "giant" figures. Hasbro's already tested the "deluxe" market with the Archangel figure and the Riders line. They know they will sell, even if they do it through Fan Channel only. It seems like it would be a good idea for Hasbro to produce at least one giant sized buck, because in Hasbro grand fashion they could re-use the same buck for any number of giant sized figures like Giant Man, Goliath, Blac.....errrr...I mean Bill Foster (don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, now), Yellowjacket, Atlas, Scott Lang Giant-Man, etc. My wallets on standby Hasbro. I'm just waiting for you to make your move. It's long overdue.

1 minute ago, mako said:

Alternately, she might make an interesting SDCC Exclusive given the Dark Phoenix movie coming this year.  Maybe some kind of "Evolutions" set with 90's Jean, Dark Phoenix (with Phoenix FX, possibly light-up), and "Marvel Girl" red/gold costume to go with the blue/white Cyclops (and the 90's version getting a re-release on single-card next year).  With the rumored 90's Iceman and already-existing Beast and Archangel figures, that pretty much would give us an entire "Classic X-Factor" lineup.

that would be great. except beast was human-form for most of the X-Factor run. So maybe the All-New X-men set version repaint. Out of all those figure he was the only one that actually fitted the character compare to the rest who should have been teenagers.

Kid toys has updated and has relisted all the previous removed listings.

https://www.kidtoy.ca/produits2.asp?s=MARVEL

They all now just say "variant figure" with their names removed.

They also updated the legends Prop replicas captain America's shield and Punisher war machine helmet listings confirming they're redecos of the already released Legends captain America shield and Ironman helmet. (as expected)

8 minutes ago, mako said:

For a while in the beginning though, he did indeed have his blue form, so it would work.

true but like when you think of Jim lee Wolverine as the Tiger stripe version instead of the brown and tan version, when you think of X-factor Beast you think of the human form. Preferences really. 

2 minutes ago, Mitchbb1982 said:

The three pack is Cyclops, Jean grey & Wolverine.  

They are all real figures that are coming. All are fan channel exclusives ! :smile:

if you mean that post from a instagram account that was not confirmed and is only what he wanted it to be.

Just now, Mitchbb1982 said:

Yes I mean the post from my Instagram account. That is confirmed. It’s not “what I want it to be”.

one of the most basic rule of collecting ML: Until you actually get official confirmation from Hasbro themselves or it is seen in store, don't ever assume something is confirmed. Prime Example is the Stan Lee baf, or previous listing that had Tigra, the Ancient one and other in various listings.

5 minutes ago, tarot said:

one of the most basic rule of collecting ML: Until you actually get official confirmation from Hasbro themselves or it is seen in store, don't ever assume something is confirmed. Prime Example is the Stan Lee baf, or previous listing that had Tigra, the Ancient one and other in various listings.

Seeing as how Cyclops got the X-Factor treatment, I wouldn't be opposed to having that 3 pack being Hank, Jean and Bobby in X-Factor gear. They have all the bucks and easy repaints for a quick cash grab is what Hasbro is all about with most of these auxiliary packs. The bad thing about it is I'm as much a sucker for all these repaints as I am the all new figs. Sign me up for this one.

3 minutes ago, mako said:

I'll give you that. I guess we identify these things according to what we latch onto most. Someone mentions "X-Factor" to me, the first thing I think of is Archangel and Walt Simonson's art, though I was reading the book before either came along.

Same exact thing with me! Simonson really made his mark on that book to me.. Of course the Thor run is CLASSIC!

8 hours ago, mako said:

I'll give you that. I guess we identify these things according to what we latch onto most. Someone mentions "X-Factor" to me, the first thing I think of is Archangel and Walt Simonson's art, though I was reading the book before either came along.

Same here. When I mention X-Factor its all Simonson art, first appearance Death/Archangel, suits with giant X's, Jean Grey still had curves, Bobby owned the WWE (then WWF) championship belt and Apocalypse was the main nemesis. The Peter David days are a close second, especially since it brought my man Strong Guy into the X-Men universe.

This would be a cool set to have.

8b11a88598c715026cb2533e9e5c3087--x-men-comics-marvel-comics.jpg

A source of this site and my own site has gotten onto about what some solication of these and what  they be.

https://nearcompleteset.com/2019/05/30/rumor-possible-80th-anniversary-solications/

Jean, Scott, and Logan 3-pack

Polaris and Havok 2-pack

Deadpool suits 2-pack

Agent Anti-Venom

Camouflage Punisher

Punisher War Machine 

6 hours ago, tarot said:

A source of this site and my own site has gotten onto about what some solication of these and what  they be.

https://nearcompleteset.com/2019/05/30/rumor-possible-80th-anniversary-solications/

Jean, Scott, and Logan 3-pack

Polaris and Havok 2-pack

Deadpool suits 2-pack

Agent Anti-Venom

Camouflage Punisher

Punisher War Machine 

Exciting news!  So far my source seems to be right about the three pack. 

I'm guessing it's 90s X-Factor Havok and Polaris, but I'd be stoked for original appearance versions too, possible largely because both figures would be pretty similar to the versions released in 2016-2017. The outback team I so desperately want (despite it barely having any representation so far) could really use that version of Havok. My Multiple Men are lonely too, though, and X-Factor would definitely be the more popular choice.