Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Fan Channel Exclusives

JayC

6 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I was actually amazed that Dorkside Toys held some of these off till Midnight last night when it was originally thought to go up for sale at. Managed to grab Storm and Iceman. I already had Dazzler pre-ordered. Now I just need that Colossus two pack to go up and I will have the X-Men I am most excited for, The Jim Lee era 90's version team. Also agree with Enzosaurusrex that this is the Dazzler I wanted all along. Now I just want Longshot, Bashee, Pyro, and Avalanche to finish off my X-Men collection.

Oh a new Pyro and Avalanche would be GREAT!!  I'd also love a new LONGSHOT!

Anyone taking bets that they'll be doing some sort of Iron Man figure wearing the Infinity Guantlet as either one of these weekly reveals or as a reveal at SDCC? There hasn't been an Endgame Iron Man yet aside from the lame (yes, they are lame), too short, wrong color army builder 2 pack. Also any thoughts on the Collector making it into the 3rd Endgame wave or a 2 pack?

8 hours ago, tarot said:

You do realize the reason they did that is because that was the only part of his body not covered in his costume.

Uh-uh. No. Not buying that.  The Human Torch has been around for over 50 years now and almost exclusively has been shown as one color when "flamed on". Pick up any copy of Fantastic Four, Marvel Team Up with him and Spidey, etc. Look at the toybiz Torch, or the Marvel Universe figure. Besides, all you guys saying that are missing the entire point of Reed's Unstable Molecule formula- it transforms the costume WITH the super powers. We don't need to make excuses for Hasbro on this one; its wrong and there's no 2 ways about it.

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Uh-uh. No. Not buying that.  The Human Torch has been around for over 50 years now and almost exclusively has been shown as one color when "flamed on". Pick up any copy of Fantastic Four, Marvel Team Up with him and Spidey, etc. Look at the toybiz Torch, or the Marvel Universe figure. Besides, all you guys saying that are missing the entire point of Reed's Unstable Molecule formula- it transforms the costume WITH the super powers. We don't need to make excuses for Hasbro on this one; its wrong and there's no 2 ways about it.

I think Hasbro is a bit more cerebral in regards to when they do things like this. That Human Torch exclusive was just a scrap they threw us to keep us quite for a bit. Most people even believe it was on the wrong buck as well. It shoulda been done on the Pizza Spidey or PS4 Spidey buck, but that's beyond the point. Hasbro knew they'd be doing another one down the line and they knew they'd be dealing with some (fair) complaints from the first one, and the next one, which will be in a legit FF wave, will be better. Just watch and see.

13 hours ago, tarot said:

You do realize the reason they did that is because that was the only part of his body not covered in his costume.

I think we realize that's what they were going for, it just contradicts about 50 years worth of FF issues.  Although iirc there was at least one  FF artist who drew Torch with a different head color than his body (this came up in discussions when that torch figure came out but i can't remember who the artist was).  

I'm sure when the FF is re-released in the "negative" costumes, they will give us a torch head that's probably closer to classic in terms of coloration.  Wouldn't be surprised if such an  FF set is coming as part of the 80th line but also wouldn't be surprised if they are saving that for an sdcc box set or something.

18 hours ago, americamgl said:

Seller here got some pretty good pricing on the Hulk/Wolverine pack and the Juggernaut/Colossus:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/suppliesandstuff79/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I always try to avoid pre-ordering on ebay.  Also, those prices are below suggested retail, I doubt any orders will actually be fulfilled.  

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:20 AM, monron999 said:

I think Hasbro is a bit more cerebral in regards to when they do things like this. That Human Torch exclusive was just a scrap they threw us to keep us quite for a bit. Most people even believe it was on the wrong buck as well. It shoulda been done on the Pizza Spidey or PS4 Spidey buck, but that's beyond the point. Hasbro knew they'd be doing another one down the line and they knew they'd be dealing with some (fair) complaints from the first one, and the next one, which will be in a legit FF wave, will be better. Just watch and see.

Now that I agree with. The Torch isn't a bad figure by any means- its just not as good as it could be. I have it, like it, and its good (he looks like a forerunner for Fire Lord, and that would be sweet).  I do think it should be on another buck (Sunfire), because at present he's way too bulky compared to the Silver Surfer and Mr. Fantastic. I do hope youre right about a better version.....we know Hasbro can and have done perfect comic book representations of these figures.

I will be waiting to snag COLOSSUS as a single off of ebay. I don't need another JUGGERNAUT. 

That Storm figure had a bit more curves but I think she could be a bit thicker.  Dazzler is WAY to thin but still looks good.

I will be passing on Cyke and Wolvie but I'll snatch up the others. 

As for X-force....Ill be getting all the figures but passing on the BAF. I like the look of the ORIGINAL from the Hulk line. More Byrne-like

LOL, these weekly Marvel Legends reveals keep getting leaked out sooner and sooner, this time thanks to Gamestop getting next weeks ad flyer out extremely early. As you can see below this weekend's Marvel Legends reveal which will be another Fan Channel exclusive is Agent Anti-Venom. Basically this is a repaint of the older Marvel Legends Walgreens exclusive Agent Venom now in white and black.

Look for the figure to go up for pre-order at places like BigBadToyStore.com this weekend by Saturday at midnight if not sooner.

Marvel-Legends-Agent-Anti-Venom.jpg

1 minute ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

That’s a bummer.  Was really hoping for the Colossus and Juggs 2 pack this week.

Why? We've already seen that not to mention we just posted brand new images for it today and that one will go up for pre-order sooner or later so its not like you will miss out.

Just now, JayC said:

Why? We've already seen that not to mention we just posted brand new images for it today and that one will go up for pre-order sooner or later so its not like you will miss out.

Because I would like to go ahead and allocate the funds for that before the Macho Man SDCC exclusive goes up for preorder next Tuesday.  Purely selfish budgetary reasons and nothing else.

I’m excited for those who will be excited for Agent Anti-Venom, but the Spidey stuff just isn’t my bag.

10 minutes ago, JayC said:

LOL, these weekly Marvel Legends reveals keep getting leaked out sooner and sooner, this time thanks to Gamestop getting next weeks ad flyer out extremely early. As you can see below this weekend's Marvel Legends reveal which will be another Fan Channel exclusive is Agent Anti-Venom. Basically this is a repaint of the older Marvel Legends Walgreens exclusive Agent Venom now in white and black.

Look for the figure to go up for pre-order at places like BigBadToyStore.com this weekend by Saturday at midnight if not sooner.

Marvel-Legends-Agent-Anti-Venom.jpg

I litterally screamed "F*** off" when I say this. Too Much at once! can't keep up!! 

5 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Because I would like to go ahead and allocate the funds for that before the Macho Man SDCC exclusive goes up for preorder next Tuesday.  Purely selfish budgetary reasons and nothing else.

I’m excited for those who will be excited for Agent Anti-Venom, but the Spidey stuff just isn’t my bag.

Gotcha.