JayC

Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Fan Channel Exclusives

1 hour ago, idobashan said:

I dont understand why so many people are saying that agent anti venom is an easy pass for them i mean it is a really astonishing looking figure and you can do so much acba with that figure 

Look at it from my point of view. I bought Agent Venom at Walgreens a couple of years ago for 21.79 including tax.

Now, as a "celebration" of 80 years of Marvel comics, they're offering a Dick and Jane paint variant of the exact same figure for around 25 bucks +shipping. Sound like a deal?

But that's just why I'm not gonna get it. If you want it, go for it. If it makes you happy, mission accomplished.

Contrary to popular belief, "fan channel" doesn't mean "online only"; it just means "not available from major retailers". Local retailers, like comic book shops, can still get these, as can Gamestop.

The agent venom came with about four guns ,what does this one come with ? Details we need details .

On 6/15/2019 at 7:46 PM, mako said:

Look at it from my point of view. I bought Agent Venom at Walgreens a couple of years ago for 21.79 including tax.

Now, as a "celebration" of 80 years of Marvel comics, they're offering a Dick and Jane paint variant of the exact same figure for around 25 bucks +shipping. Sound like a deal?

But that's just why I'm not gonna get it. If you want it, go for it. If it makes you happy, mission accomplished.

That's pretty much how I feel about it, too and it's also how I feel about the cowboy Logan figure. I understand that Wolverine being popular Hasbro is gonna capitalize on it especially if they can milk a mold but it's just doesn't appeal to me. There's also so much that I want coming out that it's nice to look at a figure and say: "yeah I can pass on that."

So far the Big Time Spiderman is the only figure Im intrested in from the "new reveals" (the figures that werent shown back at Toyfair). Logan and antivenom are not really that intresting, we'll have to wait and see what new figures are revealed from now on.

So this week its looking like we aren't going to be seeing anything new as far as Fan Channel exclusives. I am hopeful Hasbro will be rolling out a SDCC exclusive sometime this week but we will have to wait and see.

Ummm wow I don't know why, but I have been thinking that sdcc was this weekend for some reason... I hate myself.

7 hours ago, abnuggler said:

So far the Big Time Spiderman is the only figure Im intrested in from the "new reveals" (the figures that werent shown back at Toyfair). Logan and antivenom are not really that intresting, we'll have to wait and see what new figures are revealed from now on.

What has me scratching my head is why they would do so many Wolverines outside of the X-Men line. Yes, I know they wanna capitalize on his popularity, but knowing that they will be doing at least 2 all comic based X-Waves per year for at least the next few years you'd think they'd be conserving the figures for the obligatory Wolverine-per-wave offering. Even with his numerous different looks they've already done DOFP in the Sentinel set, Logan in the Riders set, Cowboy Logan in Fan Channel, and FA Wolverine in a 2 pack, so unless they start to recycle those same figures there's only a few left that anyone would be moderately interested to be included in future X-Men waves. Then again, I suppose I could think of a handful right now, just off the top of my head. Let's see, there's AOA Wolverine, Savage Land (Fang) Wolverine, Black Ops Wolverine, Training Uniform Wolverine, Madripor Gangster Wolverine (suit & tie), Feral Wolverine, Ultimate Wolverine, Samurai Wolverine, New X-Men Wolverine (nice jackets, guys), Symbiote Wolverine, Hawaiian Shirt Wolverine (it's a thing, see X-Men vs The Avengers, 1987), Boxers Wolverine, X-Babies Wolvie, "Spilled soup on my shirt" Wolverine, Burger King drive thru Wolverine, "What if Wolverine was a pile of mashed potatoes" Wolverine, etc. etc...... Ya, never mind. Forget I said anything about it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Agent Venom doesn’t come with any guns, we are getting mafex collectible Deadpool without guns now so. I wish they updated his arms just swivels are really lame for charter like agent venom. 

4 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

Ummm wow I don't know why, but I have been thinking that sdcc was this weekend for some reason... I hate myself.

Up until somebody set me straight, I thought it was going to be last weekend.

8 minutes ago, mako said:

Up until somebody set me straight, I thought it was going to be last weekend.

learn your dates people. your detox will go alot easier.

an update to some previous rumours.

• The Jean/Scott/Logan box set is being called a “Love Triangle” set. Still no word on which versions yet.
  • The Deadpool “suits” 2-pack is Deadpool (obviously) and…………..Hit-Monkey. I’m guessing a straight re-release of the BAF.
  • Camouflage Punisher will be a Fan Channel exclusive just like Agent Anti-Venom. (more the likely a repaint as well).
  • He has also said that there is an Ant-man and Wasp 2-pack but given the price, he believes it might be the Giant-man set he told me about before. This highly indicates that it might be Hank Pym’s Original Giant man and First Appearance Wasp.

I found some hyperlinks today that confirm the Cyclops/Wolvie/Jean three pack.  I also found a fan channel exclusive link for an X-Men two pack? Might be the Deadpool one though?

One can hope it's Jean in her animated series look. Cyclops with jacket and Tiger stripe Wolvie with a new headsculpt would be great!! BTW....thanks for sharing these

11 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I found some hyperlinks today that confirm the Cyclops/Wolvie/Jean three pack.  I also found a fan channel exclusive link for an X-Men two pack? Might be the Deadpool one though?

you forgot the havok and polaris set

7 hours ago, tarot said:

an update to some previous rumours.

• The Jean/Scott/Logan box set is being called a “Love Triangle” set. Still no word on which versions yet.

Well what else COULD they call it, "Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place?"

Hmm, maybe they should call the Deadpool set that.

4 hours ago, mako said:

Well what else COULD they call it, "Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place?"

Hmm, maybe they should call the Deadpool set that.

They could called it "Slim and Shorty fight over a Redhead"

6 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

One can hope it's Jean in her animated series look. Cyclops with jacket and Tiger stripe Wolvie with a new headsculpt would be great!! BTW....thanks for sharing these

Hopefully Cyclops will also could with a Scott Summers head.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, JayC said:

Fan Channel Exclusive Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Logan Marvel Legends figure which will be available for pre-order later this weekend on most major etailer websites that sell Marvel Legends.

Marvel_Legends_Logan_Cowboy__scaled_600.

Does the hat come off or come with 2 heads any body know? i need a good civilian body for my classic wolvie.

8 hours ago, Kindo said:

Does the hat come off or come with 2 heads any body know? i need a good civilian body for my classic wolvie.

I don't think there's been any indication that the hat comes off or the figure comes with a second head.

Can we Fan poll some MCU War Machines are missing, and the rest of the Iron Legion HoA and Drones that, probably a much more anticipated figure than this Wolverine?! Or really anything else that would be more greatly appreciated than this?!