JayC

Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Fan Channel Exclusives

well it looks like ill be getting all 3 of these, now we have to wait and see the rest of those rumored packs and figures in this 80th line. Ill be all in for the rumored Havok and Polaris pack if that turns out true and they are in their 90's X-Force costumes, and even though I wont like it, if Jim Lee Jean is in that other rumored Love Triangle 3-Pack Ill have to pick that up, the rest of the rumored figures so far havent been that intresting to me, but I guess we'll have to wait to see what they really are.

11 hours ago, TJS1701 said:

I really like that wolverine, even more now.

For me its too much of Wolverines. I know, how can you say that, but I don't have room for repeating characters, even its Logan.

I will be picking up Hulk & Wolverine two pack, I need those... :)

Really like that WOLVERINE figure. As someone pointed out...The yelling head appears to be the one from the Vintage Collection without the mask. Very cool. 

6 hours ago, Hogun said:

Shoutout to Shartimus Prime for giving us a new Big Time Spider-Man that isn't a let-down.

Unless the figure isn't actually any good and we have a new Big Time Letdown Spidey

I decided I really am passing on the Wolvie, even despite the new images, and I once was interested in Big Time Spidey, but not to be that guy but I already feel let down by it.. just sorta meh, The Anti-Agent Venom however is looking even better then I hoped even more so that it's coming in the Venom Wave Style Box... Beautiful! .

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I decided I really am passing on the Wolvie, even despite the new images, and I once was interested in Big Time Spidey, but not to be that guy but I already feel let down by it.. just sorta meh, The Anti-Agent Venom however is looking even better then I hoped even more so that it's coming in the Venom Wave Style Box... Beautiful! .

I like that Anti-Venom is coming in the Venom wave box, but I'll probably pass on all three.

Kinda wish they had gone with a redecoed Old Man Logan body for Cowboy Logan. The hat just doesn't work with the wife-beater.

3 minutes ago, mako said:

Kinda wish they had gone with a redecoed Old Man Logan body for Cowboy Logan. The hat just doesn't work with the wife-beater.

The Cowboy hat face does seem kind of weird and not exactly what I'd like, I wish they'd based it a little closer to Marc Silvestri's artwork...nevertheless I will get it.  

That Big Time Spider-man actually looks nice!  So relieved about that.  Does that Anti-Agent Venom have working holsters?  I'm not sure about that in the photos.  That Wolverine head sculpt leaves something more to be desired.  Hmmm....

21 minutes ago, ResidentCriticCollector said:

Does that Anti-Agent Venom have working holsters? 

If it's the same as Agent Venom, no, he doesn't.

Definitely getting the Big-Time Spidey. Not sure about the other two. I’m having to cut down a little on what I get now. The Anti-Venom does look cool, but the Logan I’m almost certainly passing on.

The Extra head for wolverine is the only thing getting me going. Neither of the two Spiderman figures are a must have in my collection. 

Big time will probably go up in value later. I still would have preferred a future foundation Spidey first. 

Look like the first reveal of this year sdcc.

Now that SDCC is over, what is left to reveal from the 80th line?  I know there is an 80th Iron Man variant and another Punisher expected.  When would Hasbro announce these I wonder?

I'm tempted to hold out on getting 80th anniv Gold/Red Ironman in hopes that the variant is his more comic accurate yellow/red colors. Any idea when this IM variant will be shown?

Iron_Man_Vol_1_30_Textless_Variant.jpg

18 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Now that SDCC is over, what is left to reveal from the 80th line?  I know there is an 80th Iron Man variant and another Punisher expected.  When would Hasbro announce these I wonder?

The "Iron Man variant" I think is the Punisher WM helmet. The Punisher has already been shown at SDCC. Check the pictures, they're there. 

26 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

They could announce at the unboxing in mexico or the fan expo in canada.

36 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

The "Iron Man variant" I think is the Punisher WM helmet. The Punisher has already been shown at SDCC. Check the pictures, they're there. 

I don't think so.  Dorkside still has placeholder links for both of these listings, which would mean that they are at least solicited through Hasbro already.  

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Exclusive-Variant-Punis-p/e8846as00.htm

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Exclusive-Variant-Iron-p/e8851as00.htm

31 minutes ago, tarot said:

They could announce at the unboxing in mexico or the fan expo in canada.

I forgot they did pretty big revels at those shows last year!

On 7/23/2019 at 1:56 PM, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I don't think so.  Dorkside still has placeholder links for both of these listings, which would mean that they are at least solicited through Hasbro already.  

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Exclusive-Variant-Punis-p/e8846as00.htm

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Exclusive-Variant-Iron-p/e8851as00.htm

Looks like I was right!