Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Fan Channel Exclusives

JayC

Shown below is a preview for another Marvel Legends 6" Fan Channel/Online exclusive figure which I have heard is just one of many in the pipeline from Hasbro this year. This time it is an updated figure for Big-Time Spider-Man (Or as Shartimus refers to him as Big-Time Letdown Spider-Man). The figure is being released as part of Hasbro's Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary subline similar to what we saw last week with the Logan figure.

This figure will be available on most major etailer websites that sell Marvel Legends including BigBadToyStore.com and should be up for pre-order by, if not before 5/12 at 12:01am, at which point we will have a higher-quality image to share with you.
1 of 1

35 minutes ago, Podtera said:

This seems like an odd choice, for an 80th anniversary figure?! Shouldn’t it be a classic version of Spider Man? Or a Steve Ditko first appearance? 

5FB4737E-9F5E-450E-9AC3-E4DC92F7D342.jpeg

Because they are celebrating the entire 80 years of marvel. Not just the first few years.

But in all honesty, this has been requested by fans. I think they did this to satisfy a certain reviewer

Hmmmmm... I’ll wait until it’s out to Jude this one. 

On a side note, I Do wish they would re-make the Hulk Dogs from the hulk movie!! Would love to get super-poseable Hulk Dog Poodle, Pitbull & Rottweiler!! It’s random & yet something I always wanted especially after the one they attempted back in the days   

It’s a far reach but a guy can dream can’t he ?? 

I say McFarlane Spidey or Bombastic Bagman over this! I think I’m not a fan because it reminds me of Dan Slott’s run on Spiderman. With the exception of “Superior Spiderman” and possibly “Spiderverse”, I wasn’t a fan of Dan Slott or the Big Time story arc! Glad people that want it are getting it, and hopefully this will put Shart’s whining to rest. But in my opinion, for an 80th figure this does not cut it for me. I would only get it to complete my Spiderman Ps4 figure collection, and it will have to go on a deep discount before I’d add it to my collection... I mean they are giving us classic versions of Thor, Cap, Ironman, Hulk etc... but this and cowboy logan are head scratchers for sure! 

On Mother's Day, I'm going to remember that my mother used to tell me that if you can't say anything nice about someone/something, don't say anything at all. So, I'm not going to say anything about this figure.

11 minutes ago, JayC said:

So look for another fan channel reveal this weekend. I can't show you until either Gamestop leaks it out tonite or it officially goes up for pre-order early Sunday morning but its a 2-pack that is X-Men related.

That is (like you've said before, which I agree with) if it's Marvel Legends. it could be funko or anything. 

If these "new" figure are repaints of previous figures I would like to have Non-Power Human Torch or Future Foundation Spidey.

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

That is (like you've said before, which I agree with) if it's Marvel Legends. it could be funko or anything. 

If these "new" figure are repaints of previous figures I would like to have Non-Power Human Torch or Future Foundation Spidey.

This is Marvel Legends, I wouldn''t be posting about it here if it was Funko, and I actually did some checking and it seems like we are going to be getting new Hasbro reveals between now and July so get ready to feel the burn in your wallet.

Just now, JayC said:

This is Marvel Legends, I wouldn''t be posting about it here if it was Funko, and I actually did some check and it seems like we are going to be getting new Hasbro reveals between now and July so get ready to feel the burn in your wallet.

sorry didn't read that properly.

Can I just ask is this a new set or just something that was revealed before?

11 minutes ago, tarot said:

sorry didn't read that properly.

Can I just ask is this a new set or just something that was revealed before?

Good question, was still getting specifics, but does look like this weeks reveal is something we've seen before. Its going to be the 80th 1st Appearance Wolverine/Hulk 2-Pack.

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-13__scaled_600.jpg

31 minutes ago, JayC said:

It will be going up for pre-order Sunday morning at 12:01AM

Dumb question: Does it go up for pre-order everywhere at once (in theory)?  I understand that it's fan channel exclusive, which I take to mean Entertainment Earth, Gamestop, BBTS, etc.  Is Amazon usually included in that list?

18 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Dumb question: Does it go up for pre-order everywhere at once (in theory)?  I understand that it's fan channel exclusive, which I take to mean Entertainment Earth, Gamestop, BBTS, etc.  Is Amazon usually included in that list?

I would expect EE and BBTS to have it up then but other places may not have it up till later. the 12:01am is basically the earliest these places are supposed to list it. sometimes they jump the gun like we saw with the Loagn figure two weeks ago. I dont think this is going to sell out right away so if you not up at midnite I wouldnt worry to much.

13 hours ago, JayC said:

So look for another fan channel reveal this weekend. its a 2-pack that is X-Men related.

Thanks for the post. Since this week's was revealed to be the 1st Appearance Wolverine Vs Hulk 2-pack, is there a chance that what you originally thought this reveal was going to be was shifted back a few weeks? Are you able to reveal it?