Sign in to follow this  
Podtera

Beast back in stock at hasbro pulse!

Just wanted everyone to know Beast is back in stock on pulse as of 5/9/19 at 2:15 p.s.t. 

Yeah I saw this, it really sucks I'm in Canada and it's 20 dollars for shipping from Pulse for me (and Exchange rate), Also just wish that Jubilee was back in stock, I am having a strong feeling Jubs and Beast are the ones that are going to be hard to get, I had to cancel my Amazon order because they were saying out of stock, and when they returned in stock it was only secondary prices, Jubilee is going for 55 bucks and Beast currently at 120, and I still have not seen any X-Men Wave in the Wild here in Canada yet.

7 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I saw this, it really sucks I'm in Canada and it's 20 dollars for shipping from Pulse for me (and Exchange rate), Also just wish that Jubilee was back in stock, I am having a strong feeling Jubs and Beast are the ones that are going to be hard to get, I had to cancel my Amazon order because they were saying out of stock, and when they returned in stock it was only secondary prices, Jubilee is going for 55 bucks and Beast currently at 120, and I still have not seen any X-Men Wave in the Wild here in Canada yet.

They've been showing up at EB Games here in the West Coast (vancouver). I've only spotted Gambit, Blink, Weapon X and Skullbuster out in the wild but thankfully my Pulse order has arrived to my US address, just waiting to be picked up :)

Mine just shipped today, will be here by friday. I wish pulse had a purchase wave option! 

On 5/13/2019 at 6:35 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

They've been showing up at EB Games here in the West Coast (vancouver). I've only spotted Gambit, Blink, Weapon X and Skullbuster out in the wild but thankfully my Pulse order has arrived to my US address, just waiting to be picked up :)

Yeah my local EB today told me they had the whole wave (a case) earlier in the week (sucks I was not in town) and someone day one within the hour they put them out bought every figure off the shelf, so well at least they are getting them around my way but just sucks when people do that (I mean I wouldn't have I'd always leave a fig or two at brick-n-mortars even if it's the whole wave, inless they have multiples. I hope they get them back soon, all I want is Jubilee and Beast right now.

We have a walgreens and the lady there told me that there are is a guy who comes in regularly and bought both cases. So i get it, it’s very frustrating. I got to the point with the Kingpin wave that I broke down and bought the whole wave off amazon. I did the math and it comes out to about $22 a fig. But to me it’s worth it! If you factor in gas to run around and find marvel legends, I’m probably actually saving money by doing it this way. I have a feeling the Caliban wave will be more readily available in the coming weeks. But I do remember a time when these things were way easier to find at brick and mortars, not so much anymore! I will be pretty bummed if my professor X doesn’t shoe up frim china, those things are running at the rediculous price of $70... come on hasbro, you need to up your production!