Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame Figures Wave 2 Revealed

JayC

Hasbro during the middle of the night decided to go on and reveal their complete line-up for the next wave of Avengers themed 6" Marvel Legends which includes comic book based, Black Panther Movie and Avengers Endgame figures. Here is how the wave breaks down including the Build-A-Figure.

- Rock Python (Comic)
- Classic Loki (Comic)
- Beta-Ray Bill (Comic)
- Union Jack (Comic)
- Shuri (Black Panther Movie)
- War Machine Mark VI (Endgame)
- Rescue (Endgame)
- Hulk Build-A-Figure (Endgame)

Check out the images below and look for these to be released in the coming months.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Hulk-Build-A-Figure.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Rescue.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-War-Machine-Mark-VI.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Beta-Ray-Bill.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Loki.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Rock-Python.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Union-Jack.jpg

37 minutes ago, tarot said:

That looks like this weeks reveal. Look like i was kinda right that they may reveal somthing new each week.

Not really if you are referring to that Gamestop thing, This was pretty much expected to happen any day now that the Avengers Endgame spoiler embargo was officially lifted this week. Hasbro doesn't have enough new stuff to be able to reveal brand new stuff every week between now and SDCC and still have anything new to show for SDCC. These will be out before SDCC however so thats why we are seeing them revealed now.

9 minutes ago, silverback said:

This wave looks okay, I want the War Machine, Shuri, Beta Ray Bill, and Rock Python. The Hulk BAF looks okay, but that smile face is not for me.

considering he was smiling for most of the movie, it is the most accurate one they could have made.

Speaking of the movie, I'm not one to gripe a lot but I would have preferred they let Hulk be intelligent without the Bruce Banner face. Hulk should be more of a wildcard, not domesticated. Bruce Banner cannot go full force savage mode if needed. Hulk is HULK.

Union Jack and Rock Python are a must for me, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm happy with my Toybiz Beta Ray Bill and I don't recognize that look for him so he's a pass. Loki looks cool but the scale nazi/ocd in me is gonna have trouble with a Loki being in that body mold; Hasbro needs to look into sculpting a new mold for characters that are 6'4. 6'5 in height but not really buff that can be used for characters like Cyclops, Loki and Silver Surfer but I digress. Rescue and War Machine look amazing so far but I'll wait and see them in person before I decide to pull the trigger. The Hulk BAF looks nice but I would much rather have a figure of him in his body suit from the movie, if I'm gonna get another ripped pants Hulk I prefer the upcoming 80th anniversary one. 

1 minute ago, belmont13 said:

Union Jack and Rock Python are a must for me, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm happy with my Toybiz Beta Ray Bill and I don't recognize that look for him so he's a pass. Loki looks cool but the scale nazi/ocd in me is gonna have trouble with a Loki being in that body mold; Hasbro needs to look into sculpting a new mold for characters that are 6'4. 6'5 in height but not really buff that can be used for characters like Cyclops, Loki and Silver Surfer but I digress. Rescue and War Machine look amazing so far but I'll wait and see them in person before I decide to pull the trigger. The Hulk BAF looks nice but I would much rather have a figure of him in his body suit from the movie, if I'm gonna get another ripped pants Hulk I prefer the upcoming 80th anniversary one. 

The Beta Ray Bill is from the Unworthy Thor mini series. It's actually a good read if you have time for it. 

16 minutes ago, belmont13 said:

Beta_Ray_Bill_(Earth-616)_from_Unworthy_It's Bill's modern costume he started wearing in 2014, though it's specifically based on the variant from Unworthy Thor, like tarot pointed out.

Thanks for the info, about the Beta Ray Bill, I'll give the book a read when I get the chance, I'm currently on Secret Wars, I'll get there eventually. I'm thinking final battle Thor, Iron Man and Cap are coming in wave 3, I'm definitely in for Cap in his new suit since he finally got the "chainmail" aspect of the suit. I, too would have liked War Machine to have the look from the final battle, I don't know why but I got a Detroit Steel vibe from that suit. 

I'm your typical "still waiting on a comic War Machine" guy, but even I must say that MCU War Machine is freaking amazing. I called it that the Hulk would be the BAF months ago, but I'm sure it wasn't a stretch by any means. I am somewhat surprised he isn't in his quantum suit, but hey, in typical Hasbro fashion they gotta leave something to retool/repaint for later waves and 2-packs for maximum capitalization, don't they?. Be on the lookout for a Lebowski Thor & Rocket 2 pack reveal in the near future. Happy to FINALLY see that Shuri figure and pleasantly surprised to see Rescue made the cut. Hopefully they include a Pepper head sculpt or even reuse the one from the IM/Pepper/Trevor box set. Not sure why they used the Reaper buck for Rock Python. He's never been shown to be a larger guy, but then again Cottonmouth was never portrayed to be "Hyperion sized" either. At least the Bucky Cap mold only made it into the wave once this go 'round. C'mon Hasbro, time to start making better (or more, altogether) use of that Spidey UK buck. I also stand ecstatically and happily corrected on my steadfast prediction that either IM or Cap would make it into this wave. I'm sure it was considered a risky call, but it will work out best in the end. By all accounts this wave is much stronger than the first.

The Good:  War Machine looks amazing, Rescue looks pretty great, Shuri is overdue, and I'm psyched about all the comic characters getting updates except....

The Bad:  Rock Python...I'm glad to fill out the Serpent Society more but man, there are about a dozen other members I'd have made before this guy.  But I guess Hasbro's gotta get their "cheap to make" figure in there somewhere.

The So-So:  The Hulk is underwhelming.  On one hand, he spent more of the movie "fully dressed" so I feel like this isn't a very accurate representation (especially of "Professor Hulk").  A Clothed version with an extra "battle damaged" arm would have been great.  But conversely this is a great base buck to make future Hulks with so I feel like it will probably pay dividends later.

The movie figures are a must for me. I hope the figure that is being packed two-per-case is either Shuri or Rescue. I'm pretty sure Hasbro switched the body mold on Union Jack. I have no idea why though. The Spider-Man 2099 mold is way more popular than the bucky cap mold, which I am getting sick and tired of. Also, who the hell is Rock Python and why does he deserve an action figure before the Warriors Three?

I think it was a given we would be seeing Hulk, also as we all seemed to predict War Machine and Rescue were going to be in this wave, I am less then impressed with the Hulk however, like others were saying I don't think this is too movie accurate that he is unclothed, I feel like we should have had him in either a Quantum suit or his new suit but whatever, I don't feel the need to build this which makes it okay since I'm gonna cherry pick this wave, I for sure want Beta Ray, Rescue and War Machine (both Rescue and WM look really damn good), the rest of the figs don't really do it for me. I am one of those people though my mind may change when I see them in real life though, and my tempt to keep getting Serpent Society figs my lead me to that rock python.

12 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I think it was a given we would be seeing Hulk, also as we all seemed to predict War Machine and Rescue were going to be in this wave, I am less then impressed with the Hulk however, like others were saying I don't think this is too movie accurate that he is unclothed, I feel like we should have had him in either a Quantum suit or his new suit but whatever, I don't feel the need to build this which makes it okay since I'm gonna cherry pick this wave, I for sure want Beta Ray, Rescue and War Machine (both Rescue and WM look really damn good), the rest of the figs don't really do it for me. I am one of those people though my mind may change when I see them in real life though, and my tempt to keep getting Serpent Society figs my lead me to that rock python.

I realized it's kinda funny that this Endgame Hulk BAF isn't much of an Endgame Hulk figure as it is a figure of Endgame Hulk impersonating 2012 Hulk.

1 minute ago, ADour said:

I realized it's kinda funny that this Endgame Hulk BAF isn't much of an Endgame Hulk figure as it is a figure of Endgame Hulk impersonating 2012 Hulk.

Hahaha perfectly stated, I agree this is how it turned out, I'm sure Hasbro did this for a reason, we will probably see a more accurate Endgame Hulk somewhere else down the line, they just don't wanna exhaust their resources yet, they know the people will buy this no matter how far off from accurate it is.

4 minutes ago, ADour said:

Funny or lazy? you decide!

i feel like this figure isn't gonna satisfy fans who were hoping for a Prof Hulk with glasses and shirt, but also won't suffice as a stand-in for Avengers Hulk (for anyone who didn't get the Hulkbuster version) due to his happy face.   For a BAF i feel like they could've gone more all-out, or at least thrown in an alternate "enraged" head. 

Of course, who knows what Hasbro was given to work with and what was kept secret to avoid spoilers.

It's not entirely impossible he could come with an "enraged" head.  But my sneaking suspicion is that whatever "bonus line" they give us next year (ala MCU 10th or Marvel 80th) will have a pack with an Avengers Hulk using this buck (possibly packaged with an updated Cap or Loki).  Wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get "suited Hulk" through some avenue like that, either.  Or as a future BAF.

The Iron persons look incredible! Hulk is ok... though I'd expect him without broken pants... maybe they'll give us alternate headsculpts like  Kingpin or Rhino, that'd be awesome. The comic characters I'm honestly not interested in, tho BRB looks really cool and Union Jack I remember liking a lot from a Civil War comic way back when. I never liked Loki's look, and can't remember RP from anywhere. Shuri's eye paint looks weird, doesn't it?