Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame Figures Wave 2 Revealed

JayC

18 minutes ago, belmont13 said:

Yup, I remember reading a couple of those issues, he was also part of the Masters of Evil a team I'm hoping Hasbro completes at one point mainly the incarnation from the Avengers Under Siege storyline.

That would be cool, also speaking villains partnerships we need a Titania

35 minutes ago, belmont13 said:

Yup, I remember reading a couple of those issues, he was also part of the Masters of Evil a team I'm hoping Hasbro completes at one point mainly the incarnation from the Avengers Under Siege storyline.

Yeah he was.  He mangled Cap's original shield when they were storming the mansion, 'cause he's that level of dick.  The mangled triangular shield could make a cool accessory for him.  (Also they beat Jarvis nearly to death too or something...)

20 minutes ago, leokearon said:

That would be cool, also speaking villains partnerships we need a Titania

Volcana and Molecule Man!  Moar bad guys!!

Mr Hyde should  get the BAF treatment, probably they could re-use at least some of Kingpin's parts.   He is a somewhat obscure character but certainly not moreso than 90s Caliban.  

Titania would be awesome altho i worry they would just use that "amazon woman" buck they used for Thundra/Red She-Hulk/Valkyrie which I find frustrating to pose. 

Definitely want Molecule Man and Volcana too.   In theory a new Wrecking Crew (aside from Bulldozer) would be nice but I've never been huge fans of the group (altho i would definitely pick up a Thunderball figure). 

On topic, i do think the new pics make that Prof Hulk BAF look a bit better... his oversized forehead does make him look a bit like Frankenstein's monster though.  Not planning to build him, though.  Shuri remains the only must-have figure from this wave for me, but i will also likely pick up Bill at some point since my old toybiz version's kinda busted up. War Machine, Rescue, Union Jack all look good enough to be very tempting as well.

3 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Mr Hyde should  get the BAF treatment, probably they could re-use at least some of Kingpin's parts.   He is a somewhat obscure character but certainly not moreso than 90s Caliban.  

Titania would be awesome altho i worry they would just use that "amazon woman" buck they used for Thundra/Red She-Hulk/Valkyrie which I find frustrating to pose. 

I was thinking that myself for Hyde. I mean all they need is a new "skinnier" torso and head with a cape and their sorted.

As for Titania, I think the Angela mold might work better for her.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

As for Titania, I think the Angela mold might work better for her.

Gotta disagree on that one. The Angela mold is way too small for Titania. It's more suited for someone like Valkyrie who's last figure looked good, but was too large. I think it's pretty much concurrent that the Amazon buck with it's short baby arms needs to be put out of our misery. If they do a Titania I would hope it would be an all original buck that they could use to do a single card She-Hulk (maybe a FF costume) and a Red She-Hulk redo. Also keep in mind that the current She-Hulk is quite a bit larger than her previous incarnations. I think she's actually of a size that could warrant BAF treatment.

17 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Gotta disagree on that one. The Angela mold is way too small for Titania. It's more suited for someone like Valkyrie who's last figure looked good, but was too large. I think it's pretty much concurrent that the Amazon buck with it's short baby arms needs to be put out of our misery. If they do a Titania I would hope it would be an all original buck that they could use to do a single card She-Hulk (maybe a FF costume) and a Red She-Hulk redo. Also keep in mind that the current She-Hulk is quite a bit larger than her previous incarnations. I think she's actually of a size that could warrant BAF treatment.

I was thinking more from a sculpting view. alot of the sculpt from that figure could work for Titania.Also Titania height has fluctuated alot over the years. Just look at her recent comic when she talked to Lady Thor who was about the same height.

But I do agree we need a new "Amazon" figure  as, while I actually don't have a problem with the RSH figures, it has many problems. If they do Titania, hopefully she would be the same height as that figure but if not I don't mind her a "little" bit shorter.

as for Bulky Shulk, I actually wouldn't mind that figure but only if they do the rest of the Avengers. The only ones we really have are Cap, Marvel and Black Panther. for that team we need a new Iron Man, Thor, Dr. Strange and (probably the most request member) Robbie Reyes.

51 minutes ago, tarot said:

I was thinking more from a sculpting view. alot of the sculpt from that figure could work for Titania.Also Titania height has fluctuated alot over the years. Just look at her recent comic when she talked to Lady Thor who was about the same height.

But I do agree we need a new "Amazon" figure  as, while I actually don't have a problem with the RSH figures, it has many problems. If they do Titania, hopefully she would be the same height as that figure but if not I don't mind her a "little" bit shorter.

as for Bulky Shulk, I actually wouldn't mind that figure but only if they do the rest of the Avengers. The only ones we really have are Cap, Marvel and Black Panther. for that team we need a new Iron Man, Thor, Dr. Strange and (probably the most request member) Robbie Reyes.

Ya, I'm pretty sure the only hang up that's keeping Reyes from being made is that Hasbro knows as soon as they do one the demands for his Hellcharger would start almost immediately. Hasbro keeps hinting of a HasLab solution, but personally I don't see that it cant be done in some sort of BAF process through maybe an 8 figure wave, say 7 figs have parts for the car and 1 has fire effects. It shouldn't take any more volume of plastic than the Hulkbuster and I actually think since it will mostly be hollow panel and a few wheels it'll actually use less plastic.

4 hours ago, Marvelmar said:

Awesome figures. Hulk is perfectly shaped. I like it more now. 

Hey..?? What happened to “TIGRA” Figure we was supposed to get???

Probably a mistake. The early leaks often have one or two entries that either end up changed or were never real to begin with. Off the top of my head I remember the Dormammu wave was supposed to have an Ancient One figure and the Gladiator Hulk wave was supposed to include Skurge.

All of the following can be put in futures Avengers Waves: BAF Mr.Hyde, Moonstone(bucket head), Classic Baron Zemo, Blackout(Marcus Daniels), Titania, Molecule Man, Graviton, Volcana, Nefaria, BAF Super Adaptoid,  Classic  Perez  inspired Ultron, High Evolutionary, Morgan Lefay, BAF Griffin and for the love of Odin can we get a regular size non powered Absorbing Man? 

There I go again, I can talk about characters that I want made all of day but that's not the topic. About this wave, I really like the look of the body sculpt of the Hulk BAF but is anyone else finding the headsculpts odd? I mean they have a pretty good likeness but I feel the size of the forehead is too large it looks like a Hulked out Leader more than Banner. Union Jack is an instant purchase I'm glad I didn't get the previous one now. Shuri looks better than in the initial images but I'm still on the fence about getting her despite my love for the character, Rescue looks good too but I can't help but feel we may get a better version down the road. War Machine also looks cool but I have all of the previous versions so I'll most probably pass on this one. Rock Python looks plain but it's another Society member and that makes it a must for me. Loki could have been done so much better, I'll still get him because it's classic Loki. All and All not a bad wave, I feel there's something for everybody here. 

14 hours ago, belmont13 said:

Rock Python looks plain but it's another Society member and that makes it a must for me.

How would you have jazzed him up?  I like his head, which is about all they really had to work with sculpt-wise.  His helmet is sufficiently goofy and his face has some character/expression.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:15 PM, monron999 said:

Do any of the previous MCU head sculpts fit on this Hulk BAF? I know this one is somewhat accurate but that Ruffalo face just bothers me. Never liked it in the movie either.

Too soon to tell, but I think the pegholes might be too large. Maybe the Ragnarok one since it had a smaller hole, or so I remember because I tried swapping when it came out. The color's off tho.