Unofficial X-Men Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Poll

leokearon

12 hours ago, Reno said:

I voted for Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Moonstar, Northstar, Pixie, M, Siryn and Husk. However I would have voted for Rockslide and the Cuckoos if they were on there.

More people I forgot, they may appear on the Miscellaneous poll next week.

Missed out on the official poll. But I would've liked to see:

Original Storm (and NOT in that spindly body buck, either)

Banshee

Angel (Neal Adams blue/white outfit, red/white variant)

Thunderbird

Original Ice Man

Polaris (Dave Cockrum outfit)

Sebastian Shaw

Black Queen

Corsair

Hepzibah

Ch'od

Raza

Binary

Polarisshiarxmen97.jpg

15 hours ago, leokearon said:

The results are in. Thank you to everyone who voted, this was the ebst yet.

1. Jean Grey
  2. Wolfsbane
  3. Banshee
  4. Sebastian Shaw
  5. Toad
  6. Avalanche
  7. Blob
  8. Pyro

Looks like we want more X-Villains 

On 5/14/2019 at 2:40 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

Pretty sure Jean Grey is #1. Unless people just assumed everyone else would vote for her so they voted for characters who otherwise would not make the Top 8.

I knew it! 

I thought Jean would be Number 1, and funny enough this is why I didn't vote for her also it's obvious we will eventually in soon enough time get ourselves a new Jean, just like Storm, they won't be far off, with these poles I like to choose the characters I think aren't necessarily coming any time soon , and whom i'd really love to see made into figs. I just wish Hasbro actually acknowledged these poles (hey maybe secretly they do)

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I thought Jean would be Number 1, and funny enough this is why I didn't vote for her also it's obvious we will eventually in soon enough time get ourselves a new Jean, just like Storm, they won't be far off, with these poles I like to choose the characters I think aren't necessarily coming any time soon , and whom i'd really love to see made into figs. I just wish Hasbro actually acknowledged these poles (hey maybe secretly they do)

Hasbro did say to do keep an eye on forums, so who knows...