Spider-Man: Far From Home 6" Marvel Legends Wave In-Hand Images

JayC

Madness 80 was nice enough to send us in these detailed in-hand images for the new wave of 6" Spider-Man themed Marvel Legends figures from Hasbro which includes the first figures from the new Spider-Man: Far From Home movie.

To recap this wave includes comic book based Hydro Man, Scorpion, Classic Julia Carpenter Spider-Woman and Doppelganger Spider-Man as well as Far From Home figures of Regular Suit Spider-Man, Stealth Suit Spider-Man and Mysterio. The Build-A-Figure is Far From Home Molten Man.

These figures have started to see a limited release and you can pre-order them now at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out all the in-hand images below in our GALLERY as well as this video going over them by Madness 80.

00-Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-FullWave001.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Doppelganger001.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Doppelganger003.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Doppelganger004.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Doppelganger005.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Doppelganger006.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Doppelganger007.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-HydroMan001.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-HydroMan002.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-HydroMan003.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-HydroMan004.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-HydroMan005.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-HydroMan006.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-HydroMan007.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-MoltenMan001.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-MoltenMan002.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-MoltenMan003.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-MoltenMan004.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-MoltenMan005.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-MoltenMan006.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Mysterio001.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Mysterio002.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Mysterio003.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Mysterio004.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Mysterio005.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Scorpion001.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Scorpion002.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Scorpion003.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Scorpion004.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Scorpion005.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Scorpion006.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Scorpion007.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Scorpion0022.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-SpiderWoman001.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-SpiderWoman002.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-SpiderWoman003.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-SpiderWoman004.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-SpiderWoman006.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-SpiderWoman007.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Spidey003.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Spidey004.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Spidey005.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Spidey006.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Spidey007.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Spidey008.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Spidey009.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Spidey010.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Stealth-Suit-Spidey001.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Stealth-Suit-Spidey002.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Stealth-Suit-Spidey003.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Stealth-Suit-Spidey004.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Stealth-Suit-Spidey005.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Stealth-Suit-Spidey006.jpg

I wanted the Molten Man BAF, so I ended up pre-ordering the whole wave, although I think that I'll likely only keep Molten Man, Doppleganger and Mysterio. Maybe Hydro-Man, although I've still got the old Toy Biz 6" Spider-Man Classics version that I think still looks better - same for Scorpion.

Nice review, from looking at this I think I like the MCU Mysterio a little better than my ML one. I also like the way the helmet and cape can interchange with either figure. I was already planning on getting Scorpion and maybe Hydro man but now I want that Mysterio too. Thanks

I really am convinced that Mysterio is fantastic looking now, as much as I was under the impression the Comic Version was the only one I truly needed in terms of a Mysterio figure my mind is definitely changed, I really only want Spider-Woman, Mysterio and Doppelganger (surprisingly no one likes this? I think it's great). I am sure if I see Scorpion in the wild however I won't hestiate to buy it but it's not the Scorpion I hoped for (would have preferred a more 90's Toon version with open mask), I still am very much interested in the BAF but having to buy a baby Spider-Man Noir and Hydro-Man keeps me from saying I will build it I have no like for that corny looking Hydro-Man and Stealth suit is just to much like SM Noir for me to see a need to buy it, however it does look like a nice fig.

That movie mysterio will definitely be the major player in this wave. He looks really well done. I dont really collect movie figs but that one is a really nice addition.

Im really bummed about scorpion. One, in a similar post where the colors on the figure are so off when trying to match it stands out and looks weird, this ones torso/leg stumps to the rest of the figure are clearly the wrong "matching" plastic. I saw this when they first showed off Scorpion at whatever con it was and the same thing was present. Just like with FA Wolverine, I was hoping thats just a mock up and not final. Seems its final which makes me extremely worried about FA Wolverine. The other thing is, Ive never, ever been a fan of the all metal/painted face. It just looks weird. I ve always preferred the open mouth look. It looks like they will probably do that version down the line since the head has the sculpted area around the face. Something about his body size looks off to me, I feel like he should be alot larger build. I do like the large bendy tail he comes with tho.

Hydro man looks cool, I enjoy the beautifully transparent blue plastic for his limbs. A shame he doesnt have much articulation tho. And he also seems odd in size. I think hes far too large compared to the others but bloaty water powers I suppose allows for growth. Doppleganger is a pretty big disappointment for me. Something about him also seems off compared to the version I remember in the comics. I will probably still snag him down the road because Ive always loved the character when I was a kid. 

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

The other thing is, Ive never, ever been a fan of the all metal/painted face. It just looks weird. I ve always preferred the open mouth look. It looks like they will probably do that version down the line since the head has the sculpted area around the face. Something about his body size looks off to me, I feel like he should be alot larger build. I do like the large bendy tail he comes with tho.

Unfortunately there's a lot of things "off" with this wave in terms of size in particular. I'm sure not too many of us are all that surprised, given Hasbro's scale track record. Yes, Scorpion is way to small, not just short, all around. Typically he should be around Captain America size, but as shown, he looks to be around Bullseye size. Hydro Man is too big but as he seems to be using his powers that can be overlooked (brilliant use of an MCU buck for a comic fig) since he can change size. That Doppleganger/6X Spidey buck uses an older MCU Spidey buck so it's always been undersized for any comic figure. As far as Julia Carpenter, it's yet another case of toning down a traditionally curvy female figure (at least as compares to other Spider-Ladies) under the guise of using the "athletic" (ie. skinny) buck. The stealth Spidey has breasts and though I love the nod to Spidey's black and red suit, the MCU Spider-Man is just another Plain Jane outing of a Spider-Man movie figure. There's just not all that much you can do with it. The Mysterio figure is by far the best of the bunch and I'm hoping that BAF looks better in hand. Something about the colors make it look cheap, though I'm sure it's somewhat movie accurate.  Overall it's a disappointing execution of some much anticipated and long awaited characters but it is what it is. I'll get the wave in it's entirety, as they will be the only available versions of these characters this time, with the hopes that better versions are on the way somewhere down the line.

After seeing the review I'm much more excited for Mysterio, it's a really great looking figure with impress range of movement for his fish bowl head (so surprised by the painted detail on the cape!). 

Stealth suit is basically MCU "noir suit", which is cool. I'm interested to see what customizers can do with that body (Mission Impossible's Ethan Hunt maybe??)

Scorpion looks like he's been huffing green spray paint which is less cool and a lot creepy, I don't like it lol. He's got weird, hungry eyes and he makes me uncomfortable when he looks at me.

I like Molten Man for the most part, the glowing red effect looks really nice like hot metal. But I think they needed more of that effect on the torso, The gold flaps look less like blazing metal and more like melted Cadbury egg. Nice overall, but certainly not perfect.