Unofficial Fantastic Four Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Poll

leokearon

This was probably the easiest one for me as I'm a sucker for cosmic characters.  Anyhow

1. Annihilus
  2. Blastaar
  3. Dr. Doom (classic)
  4. Firelord
  5. Molecule Man
  6. Nova (Raye)
  7. Super-Skrull
  8. Uatu

Would've included Ronan but i find the 10th Anniv mcu version works good enough as a stand-in for the comic version (altho the shoulder pads being attached to his head continue to annoy me).   

As always there are a lot of other characters from this list I'd buy figures for such as Mole Man, Moloid, Skrull Soldier, the Inhumans...

Those are all great choices! Just lets us know Hasbro has a LOT of other figures to make. My list:

1. Dr Doom       6. Firelord

2. Triton             7. Nova (golden)

3. Gorgon           8. Blastarr

4. Annihilus         BAF Lockjaw

5. Namorita

My picks

1. Annihilus
2. Devos The Devastator
3. Dr. Doom
4. Dr. Sun
5. Dragon Man
6. Lucia Von Bardas
7. Reptilla
8. Crystal

Honorable Mentions : Huntara, Vertigo, Lyja, Ms. Marvel (Ventura), Psycho Man
,Galactus (even though there is no way this can't be a BAF), Rosetta Stone

4 minutes ago, tarot said:

It was actually hard to narrow it down to only eight but:

1. Wizard
  2. Crystal
  3. Lockjaw
  4. Gorgon
  5. Triton
  6. Karnak
  7. Annihilus
  8. Impossible Man

I think the most of the Inhumans will come out on top for this round.

So far two Inhumans are in the top 8, the others are doing okay

1 hour ago, greenlucario said:

Two words...Dragon Man

The only thing that kept me from voting for Dragon Man is my apprehension that Hasbro just doesn't have it in them to make him big enough, even as a BAF.  I'd much rather they do a standalone release like with the recent DoFP Sentinel.  One of those guys a year would be great.  I've got a long list of figures who would just get shortchanged (heh) as a BAF: The Stranger, Ultimo, Atlas, Giganto, Fin Fang Foom, The Living Monolith, The Living Tribunal, certain Spider-Slayers, Terminus, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Titan, Shuma-Gorath, Fafnir, and Goliath (Clint Barton).

Still plenty of BAFs to do at a bigger, if not 16-18 inches tall size: Uatu, Awesome Android (with hat, tie, and briefcase), Mark I Sentinels, certain other Spider-Slayers, Nimrod, Mangog, Dreadnoghts, Stegron, MODAM, The Super Adaptoid, Proteus, The Supreme Intelligence, etc.

8 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

The only thing that kept me from voting for Dragon Man is my apprehension that Hasbro just doesn't have it in them to make him big enough, even as a BAF.  I'd much rather they do a standalone release like with the recent DoFP Sentinel.  One of those guys a year would be great.  I've got a long list of figures who would just get shortchanged (heh) as a BAF: The Stranger, Ultimo, Atlas, Giganto, Fin Fang Foom, The Living Monolith, The Living Tribunal, certain Spider-Slayers, Terminus, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Titan, Shuma-Gorath, Fafnir, and Goliath (Clint Barton).

Still plenty of BAFs to do at a bigger, if not 16-18 inches tall size: Uatu, Awesome Android (with hat, tie, and briefcase), Mark I Sentinels, certain other Spider-Slayers, Nimrod, Mangog, Dreadnoghts, Stegron, MODAM, The Super Adaptoid, Proteus, The Supreme Intelligence, etc.

Sort of like the Titan Class in Transformers. Not a Bad idea

This was difficult! 

1. Annihilus

2. Brutacus

3. Dragon Man

4. Impossible Man

5. Moleman

6. Moloids

7. Ms. Thing 

8. Uatu the Watcher

I didn’t add Dr. Doom, I’m sure he is set to be released sometime next year. Super Skrull has been hinted at as well. Galactus is a hard one, if they wanted to do it right he would be HUGE, otherwise not worth it. I sould love to see the BAF be Giganto, but that would have to be fairly large as well! 

On 5/24/2019 at 7:19 PM, MonsterChris said:

Good point, I wasn't thinking of him specifically as a single release, but you're right I'd rather do without a Dragon Man than have one that is too small.