leokearon

Unofficial Fantastic Four Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Poll

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BZ3V5NM

As promised here is the Fantastic Four Poll, once again pick your eight favourites from the eighty characters.

I'll announced the results next Tuesday  (28th May)

This was probably the easiest one for me as I'm a sucker for cosmic characters.  Anyhow

1. Annihilus
  2. Blastaar
  3. Dr. Doom (classic)
  4. Firelord
  5. Molecule Man
  6. Nova (Raye)
  7. Super-Skrull
  8. Uatu

Would've included Ronan but i find the 10th Anniv mcu version works good enough as a stand-in for the comic version (altho the shoulder pads being attached to his head continue to annoy me).   

As always there are a lot of other characters from this list I'd buy figures for such as Mole Man, Moloid, Skrull Soldier, the Inhumans...

Those are all great choices! Just lets us know Hasbro has a LOT of other figures to make. My list:

1. Dr Doom       6. Firelord

2. Triton             7. Nova (golden)

3. Gorgon           8. Blastarr

4. Annihilus         BAF Lockjaw

5. Namorita

This one was a little easier than the rest, but there were a few hard cuts.  My picks:

1. Annihilus
  2. Diablo
  3. Dr. Doom
  4. The Mad Thinker
  5. Molecule Man
  6. Mole Man
  7. Psycho Man
  8. The Wizard

This was a tough one to make, it was tricky to find 80 F4 characters, but I'm glad people are finding favs

My picks

1. Annihilus
2. Devos The Devastator
3. Dr. Doom
4. Dr. Sun
5. Dragon Man
6. Lucia Von Bardas
7. Reptilla
8. Crystal

Honorable Mentions : Huntara, Vertigo, Lyja, Ms. Marvel (Ventura), Psycho Man
,Galactus (even though there is no way this can't be a BAF), Rosetta Stone

13 hours ago, leokearon said:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BZ3V5NM

As promised here is the Fantastic Four Poll, once again pick your eight favourites from the eighty characters.

I'll announced the results next Tuesday  (28th May)

Great poll... except you missed Spikey Ben Grimm! Lol

9 hours ago, Podtera said:

Great poll... except you missed Spikey Ben Grimm! Lol

That will probably be in the variant/costumes poll

My choices were:

Dragon Man

Molecule Man

Super Skrull

Doctor Doom

Annihilus

Ronan

Franklin

Valeria

It was actually hard to narrow it down to only eight but:

1. Wizard
  2. Crystal
  3. Lockjaw
  4. Gorgon
  5. Triton
  6. Karnak
  7. Annihilus
  8. Impossible Man

I think the most of the Inhumans will come out on top for this round.

4 minutes ago, tarot said:

It was actually hard to narrow it down to only eight but:

1. Wizard
  2. Crystal
  3. Lockjaw
  4. Gorgon
  5. Triton
  6. Karnak
  7. Annihilus
  8. Impossible Man

I think the most of the Inhumans will come out on top for this round.

So far two Inhumans are in the top 8, the others are doing okay

16 hours ago, leokearon said:

That will probably be in the variant/costumes poll

Ah i see! I was going to say! You have Fausad and Ms. Thing! Lol

7 hours ago, Podtera said:

Ah i see! I was going to say! You have Fausad and Ms. Thing! Lol

From the well known to the obscure, I try to appeal to everyone

Two words...Dragon Man

And a new classic Dr. Doom.

1 hour ago, greenlucario said:

Two words...Dragon Man

The only thing that kept me from voting for Dragon Man is my apprehension that Hasbro just doesn't have it in them to make him big enough, even as a BAF.  I'd much rather they do a standalone release like with the recent DoFP Sentinel.  One of those guys a year would be great.  I've got a long list of figures who would just get shortchanged (heh) as a BAF: The Stranger, Ultimo, Atlas, Giganto, Fin Fang Foom, The Living Monolith, The Living Tribunal, certain Spider-Slayers, Terminus, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Titan, Shuma-Gorath, Fafnir, and Goliath (Clint Barton).

Still plenty of BAFs to do at a bigger, if not 16-18 inches tall size: Uatu, Awesome Android (with hat, tie, and briefcase), Mark I Sentinels, certain other Spider-Slayers, Nimrod, Mangog, Dreadnoghts, Stegron, MODAM, The Super Adaptoid, Proteus, The Supreme Intelligence, etc.

8 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

The only thing that kept me from voting for Dragon Man is my apprehension that Hasbro just doesn't have it in them to make him big enough, even as a BAF.  I'd much rather they do a standalone release like with the recent DoFP Sentinel.  One of those guys a year would be great.  I've got a long list of figures who would just get shortchanged (heh) as a BAF: The Stranger, Ultimo, Atlas, Giganto, Fin Fang Foom, The Living Monolith, The Living Tribunal, certain Spider-Slayers, Terminus, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Titan, Shuma-Gorath, Fafnir, and Goliath (Clint Barton).

Still plenty of BAFs to do at a bigger, if not 16-18 inches tall size: Uatu, Awesome Android (with hat, tie, and briefcase), Mark I Sentinels, certain other Spider-Slayers, Nimrod, Mangog, Dreadnoghts, Stegron, MODAM, The Super Adaptoid, Proteus, The Supreme Intelligence, etc.

Sort of like the Titan Class in Transformers. Not a Bad idea

This was difficult! 

1. Annihilus

2. Brutacus

3. Dragon Man

4. Impossible Man

5. Moleman

6. Moloids

7. Ms. Thing 

8. Uatu the Watcher

I didn’t add Dr. Doom, I’m sure he is set to be released sometime next year. Super Skrull has been hinted at as well. Galactus is a hard one, if they wanted to do it right he would be HUGE, otherwise not worth it. I sould love to see the BAF be Giganto, but that would have to be fairly large as well! 

Last day of voting, results will be revealed tomorrow morning

And the results are in. Thanks to Everyone who voted.

1. Crystal
  2. Dr. Doom
  3. Annihilus
  4. Dragon Man
  5. Firelord
  6. Lockjaw
  7. Super Skrull
  8. Namorita/Uatu The Watcher (Joint 8th)

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

And the results are in. Thanks to Everyone who voted.

1. Crystal
  2. Dr. Doom
  3. Annihilus
  4. Dragon Man
  5. Firelord
  6. Lockjaw
  7. Super Skrull
  8. Namorita/Uatu The Watcher (Joint 8th)

That's a great line up right there!!

3 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

That's a great line up right there!!

It is actually

On 5/24/2019 at 7:19 PM, MonsterChris said:

Good point, I wasn't thinking of him specifically as a single release, but you're right I'd rather do without a Dragon Man than have one that is too small.