Walmart Exclusive 6" Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Worthy Captain America Figure Revealed

JayC

Hasbro today announced a new Walmart Exclusive 6" Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Worthy Captain America coming to stores this summer. The figure will have a masked and unmasked head as well as Cap's shield and Mjølnir, because he is worthy.

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

23 minutes ago, JayC said:

Disappointed it doesnt come with a broken shield and the black on the chest area looks to be missing. Otherwise not a bad looking update to the Civil War figure.

What black? Like some dirt or wash over the figure? or is there something black left unpainted?

I think this was the way to do this figure, as an exclusive that only completists might want. I just hate that none of the WM exclusives have made it to Mexico in enough quantities or at all this year.

This is a horrible decision on Hasbro’s part. Walmart exclusives are the least trustworthy things on the planet and Hasbro went and gave them the one figure that probably everyone will want. I still haven’t seen that Binary Captain Marvel.

With that said, the figure looks phenomenal, but I want a broken shield. Bring on MK 85 now!

Yes!! Yes!!! I’m one of those that took the 10 years fore arms and switch them with the infinity cap to make a more relevant version of cap that being said? This is awesome. New fore arms new hammer with a more movie accuracy, as well as the new details from end game he’ll yeah, but not the belt the belt is from the winter soldier cap I don’t know why?! 

Huh. I really expected Cap and Iron Man (mk 85) to be anchors in the third Endgame wave. I could still see that happening with this as a 'prepaint' if this version had a little more battle damage deco and keeping the unmasked head and Mjilonir as exclusive accessories. Let the 'mass line' release be 'clean' have just the helmeted head with broken shield and that'd be a (grudgingly) acceptable approach.

Boring. Would have preferred an Outrider or Chitauri exclusive. This is great for the people that want it, but for me I've already got way too many Cap figures. I know that they have to release the main characters over and over for retail sales, but I just don't need 30 different Captain Americas. I'd strongly prefer they make a new previously unmade character. There's still a pretty much endless number of them to choose from. I honestly would have purchased an Aunt May figure ahead of this. That being said, I'm happy for the people that actually want and will buy this figure - I'm just not one of those people. I've been collecting these 6" Marvel figures since the Toy-Biz Spider-Man Classics line in 2001, I've lost track of how many different versions of Spider-Man and Cap and all the A-Listers they've done while there are still so many great characters that have yet to be immortalized in plastic. Sorry for my rant.

36 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

Ahh yes!!! Finally! I think this is it! Our definitive version of the MCU Cap! I figured they’d include the broken shield though. Maybe the final product will include it? Wishful thinking? 

Totally agree! As soon as I saw the costume, I dreamed of the ML version. I hope we get that Iron Man armor too.

Shown below we have updated with more images of the new Walmart Exclusive Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Captain America figure which according to Walmarts website is officially being titled "Power And Glory Captain America". The figure features Cap in his updated Endgame outfit and features an unmasked head, a marked up shield and Thor's hammer Mjølnir which as you know by now in the movie Cap was worthy enough to pick up and use against Thanos.

These latest batch of in-hand images which gives us a really nice look at the figures unmasked Steve Rogers headsculp come via thanos_snaps.

Earlier we had shown some packaged images of this via lucidaemon who also provided the UPC number 630509816453 that will allow you to check the website Brickseek to see if your local Walmart store has gotten it in stock yet. The stores around me as it seems most have yet to receive this item and we don't know if their is any kind of official on-shelf date for this exclusive, but obviously it has started hitting some stores.

Thanks to everyone who has written in to us about this one. Just think it was only yesterday Hasbro actually announced the thing.

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg