Unofficial Misc Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Poll

leokearon

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SVB6MCW

This poll is for characters I forgot about in the previous polls and characters, who didn't fully fit into on of the other pools

Once again pick your eight favourites from the eighty characters.

I'll announced the results next Wednesday (5th Jun)

This was a tough one,  but i settled on mostly U-Foes and a few other random characters

1. Baron Mordo - classic Doctor Strange villain
  2. Bi-Beast  (great looking bruiser type figure, although tbh would probably need to be a BAF)
  3. Ironclad
  4. Morgan LeFay - longtime Avengers foe and would make a cool evil sorceress figure
  5. Phantom Rider - just think he'd be a cool looking figure
  6. The Owl - another Daredevil villain
  7. Vector
  8. X-Ray

As usual lots of others i would get: all the Asgardians,  ZZzax,  Jennifer Kale  etc.  Would've included Vapor but i'm not sure how they would make a cool figure of her - maybe along the lines of Cannonball or something? 

I think Iron Man 2020 must be coming sometime next year, yeah?  Also read a rumor elsewhere they they may be making a Stepford Cuckoos set but don't know if there's any truth to that.

This was hard since there were so many fun characters I'd love to see in Figure form, I went with however

1 Emplate
2 Lilith
3 Mangog
4 Morgan Le Fay
5 Motormouth
6 Mr. Fear (prefer the Black Outfit)
7 Phantom Rider
8 Sin

Honorable : Snark, Bi-Beast, Bombshell, Carmilla Black, Deathwatch (Masked), Destroyer, Dust, Frogman, Hazmat, Ironheart, Lightspeed, Machinesmith (Robot Form), Mettle (Ken Mack), Monica Rappacini, Night Phantom, Psyklop, X-Ray, Spiderling, Spinnerette, Veil and Zzzax

Wish we had the options for Cardinal, Heart Attack and Death Metal

10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

This was hard since there were so many fun characters I'd love to see in Figure form, I went with however

1 Emplate
2 Lilith
3 Mangog
4 Morgan Le Fay
5 Motormouth
6 Mr. Fear (prefer the Black Outfit)
7 Phantom Rider
8 Sin

Honorable : Snark, Bi-Beast, Bombshell, Carmilla Black, Deathwatch (Masked), Destroyer, Dust, Frogman, Hazmat, Ironheart, Lightspeed, Machinesmith (Robot Form), Mettle (Ken Mack), Monica Rappacini, Night Phantom, Psyklop, X-Ray, Spiderling, Spinnerette, Veil and Zzzax

Wish we had the options for Cardinal, Heart Attack and Death Metal

I was surprised to see how easy it was to get these Misc characters. and there are probably more I have forgotten

From the list I'm definitely going with the Warriors Three and Heimdall, got to finish off those Asgardians.  Then Scarecrow, he'd be great to have alongside Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, or even Moon Knight.  Then for the last two I'll go with Zzzax and Reptil, if done right, I think they'd be really interesting figures to have.  

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

Well, only a few of my 8 made the final list but gotta admit i would buy most of those figures, except maybe Death's Head.   Stepford Cuckoo would be interesting, perhaps similar to the Multiple Man figure where you get the base body and then a few alternate heads with different expressions

I would easily buy Death's Head. I imagined the Cuckoo being like the Multiple Man, but with their individual heads from Benids's X-Men Run

10 hours ago, leokearon said:

Results are in. Thanks for everyone who voted;

1. Heimdell
  2. Stepford Cuckoo
  3. Balder
  4. Volstagg
  5. Bi-Beast
  6. Baron Mordo
  7. Death’s Head
  8. Dust/Fandral/Hogun/Morgan Le Fay/Rockslide/Zzzax

I am not surprised by of course Heimdall being a top pick, I feel as though everybody wonders why we still have not seen him in figure form yet as well as the Warriors 3, I personally am still blown away we have not had a comic Baron Mordo yet same goes with Mandarin and Leader (we have gotten so many c list villains but we havn't  gotten some of the most important to the top heros). One of the weirdest choices seems to be Death's Head , we already got Death's Head II and it was amazing, Death's Head is by far not as cool looking as II and DH II was a huge peg warmer doubt they will go down that road

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I am not surprised by of course Heimdall being a top pick, I feel as though everybody wonders why we still have not seen him in figure form yet as well as the Warriors 3, I personally am still blown away we have not had a comic Baron Mordo yet same goes with Mandarin and Leader (we have gotten so many c list villains but we havn't  gotten some of the most important to the top heros). One of the weirdest choices seems to be Death's Head , we already got Death's Head II and it was amazing, Death's Head is by far not as cool looking as II and DH II was a huge peg warmer doubt they will go down that road

Death's Head is way better looking that II also Death's Head did get a 3.75 inch figure. Also he would appeal to Transformers fans

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

Death's Head is way better looking that II also Death's Head did get a 3.75 inch figure. Also he would appeal to Transformers fans

Wow really, Death's Head is better looking then II? personal preference I guess because I am a way bigger fan of II then the original. I just think he looks far more bad ass, and I guess since I'm a collector of Death's Head II comics and have been a fan since young I feel that way.

10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Wow really, Death's Head is better looking then II? personal preference I guess because I am a way bigger fan of II then the original. I just think he looks far more bad ass, and I guess since I'm a collector of Death's Head II comics and have been a fan since young I feel that way.

That's explains it, I've been a fan of Death's Head I since he appeared in Transformers