Outsiders

Elizabeth Hurley Cast As 'Sorceress Morgan Le Fay' On Marvel's Runaways

Elizabeth Hurley has been cast in the role of Marvel villainess Morgan le Fay, to appear during Season 3 of the Hulu series, Marvel's Runaways.

The character of Morgan le Fay is a student of Merlin and as such is considered the greatest sorceress of all time. With a black crow as her familiar and the ability to 1) enchant objects, 2) manipulate mystic energy and 3) astral project, she is powerful and intelligent while also wielding a cut-throat wit.

“Elizabeth Hurley is joining the Marvel Universe, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have her portraying one of the most enchanting Marvel characters,” says Marvel Television chief Jeph Loeb.

Source: TVLine

Elizabeth_Hurley_Morgan_Le_Fay.jpg

Ah, c'mon, put her in something that'll get us an action figure.

Just now, mako said:

Ah, c'mon, put her in something that'll get us an action figure.

I dont know with disney essentially owning hulu we might get more from the TV section. I just want victor mencha so i can get closer to completing pyms family

1 minute ago, tarot said:

I dont know with disney essentially owning hulu we might get more from the TV section. 

Yeah? Well Disney has owned ABC for years, that hasn't gotten me a Melinda May, Daisy Johnson or Bobbi Morse.

But the landscape seems to be changing, maybe you're right.

I want a comic book Quake before anything else but I'll take a Melinda May figure, Ming Na deserves it. Seriously though a Morgan Lefay should be a no brainer on an Avengers Wave. Looks like this is following the trend of the adult characters on the show being more interesting to me than the kids.

She is one of the most beautiful women EVER.