Marvel Legends 6" Walgreens Exclusive Infamous Iron Man Figure Available Online

JayC

19 hours ago, JayC said:
Walgreens has finally made available on their website the exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Walgreens Exclusive Infamous Iron Man figure. Click here to check it out.

1 of 12

CURRENTLY....it says "this product no longer available on our site". Maybe they'll get more in later.

hg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:18 AM, Anthony1987 said:

Yesterday i had to call 14 Different walgreens just to get one Infamous Iron Man out of 14 of them only one was in stock with only one left!  

61862930_2790347641036234_160121006474657792_n.jpg

Well for those of you who liked the character, that's not good news at all. This is an easy pass for me. BUT if its that hard to find he mustve been popular with quite a few of you...or they did a lousy job of stocking the figure.

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Well for those of you who liked the character, that's not good news at all. This is an easy pass for me. BUT if its that hard to find he mustve been popular with quite a few of you...or they did a lousy job of stocking the figure.

I think its more that WG has a crazy distribution where its either feast or famine.   One of my local WG had 3 in stock the last time i checked (june 8th) and i think they had 4 the previous time i had checked 2 weeks before that.  Not that interested in this figure but if WG has a sale and he's still there, I'll grab him.   But actually i think its good news that he's selling, since the figures that don't sell at WG tend to sit on their shelves for years (literally) gathering dust.  And overall the WG exclusives are more hits than misses, at least recently, so I'd like to see them continue with them.

1 hour ago, newcollector24680 said:

Ya know when I first saw this released I really wished it was just a classic Doom figure. But then I realized that Hasbro is making too many figures for me to buy all of 'em or even just the ones I want so I'd much rather prefer a later date for a classic Doom to come. I got too many figs on my list now.

It's gonna happen.  If there isn't a Doom reveal at Comic Con, I expect people would be pissed at this point.  I think Hasbro knows it.