JayC

New Marvel Legends Deluxe Rider Series Ultimate Captain America And Bike Set Images

Shown below are new updated images for Hasbro's upcoming Marvel Legends Deluxe Rider Series Ultimate Captain America And Bike set which features a new figure and World War II style motorcycle. Look for this to go up for pre-order fairly soon.

Captain-America-Rider-Series-01.jpg

Captain-America-Rider-Series-02.jpg

Captain-America-Rider-Series-04.jpg

Cool looking set, but i'll skip this one unless i eventually find it on clearance or at a deep discount.    I imagine that if i end up getting the  2-pack with Peggy Carter this set will become more tempting, though.  

I still haven't gotten Prof X or DP scooter, i think seeing the WIdow and Ghost Rider sets drop to $20 or less has made it hard for me to accept shelling out $40 for 'em .

Hard pass for me. If a year ago you had asked me how interested I would be in a in Cap on a motorcycle set I woulda said "very" but this is one of those "watch what you wish for" moments. This is the last thing I ever expected, and I'm pretty sure the one thing few of us asked for. As I have no area in my display where this would fit in (how many of us have a WWII display or even anything to put in one), this would simply be an unnecessary waste of space. Not that it doesn't look good, it's just so out of place with anything that's going on in ML right now. Would I like a WWII Cap, sure. Do I wanna pay $40 for one, no. I'll wait till it goes on clearance. And it WILL go on clearance. Cap caught a bad beat on this one. Give me a modern Cap on a more modern ride all day, but this, this is just another huge WTF from Hasbro.

The funny thing is if you combine the legs from this head scratcher with the body of the last head scratcher (Cannonball) you would have a perfect figure. Maybe they can retool this buck a little and use it for a modern Cannonball in the future.

Captain America is my favorite and I will be getting 2 of these . At least they are trying new things and pumping out good stuff except for the Stupid looking Hulk BAF in the newest Avengers wave  , still at least they are giving us new things 

LOVE IT!!!

This is the one I've been waiting for.

The ONLY thing missing? A peg-hole on the front allowing us to mount Cap's shield over the windshield ala Captain America: The First Avenger (or the 70s TV movies). No complaints though.

Best part? According to the photos we've seen of the 80th Cap, he comes with alternate "gripping" hands, so he can ride this bad-boy to!

Very cool stuff!  This is one of my favorite things in a year near-to-bursting with cool stuff.  I'm a little uneasy that they don't show the rifle (looks like a Thompson?) out of its holster.  It does come out, right!?  Could have done with an alternate head as well.  I would have done two heads: one masked and one unmasked, and a removable helmet to fit on either, but other than that he's damn near perfect!  This one's getting a pre-order.

Maaaaaaannnnn that’s so coool, I will have to purchase, that cap figure is gonna be amazing man.

We neeeeeed a mcu wartime Bucky.

Looks nice, but since I'm not a fan of Ultimate Cap, I'll probably skip this

Most certainly a pass for me, looks good but I have zero interest

I can't wait for this, easily one of the things I'm looking most forward to this year.  I love the vintage WW2 era look to it and even though I'm not big on the Ultimate Universe this is a must for me since I try to get everything Captain America related.  I'm hoping they get around to making another set with the more contemporary motorcycle from the comics. Now where's the Cap and Peggy 2 pack shown at Toyfair?

A few additional images

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

It looks amazing, the accessories that comes with are good and also the bike looks great but I have to pass 

I'll wait for someone to try it with a movie cap' figure.
I'm also waiting for the 80th anniversary 2 pack featuring Steve and Peggy.

the WW2 Ultimate Captain America, from the two park with Ultimate Fury, looks off to me so I'm happy to pick this one up. I don't have any other riders but I have no problems fitting this into my collection  

It wouldn't be appropriate for WWII combat, but I really wish they'd retool that Thompson and give it a drum.

I’m really looking forward to the 80th anniversary iron man cap and Thor figs and I kinda like the sdcc hulk more than the two pack one and that riders cap is definitely gonna come into my home I love that it comes with a rifle I strangely never imagined cap with a rifle 

I like the looks of this set but I don't need this for my collection and I bet the bike won't come with painted wear on it to make it look like it came straight out of WW2. I would've preferred an MCU version of this set. Now THAT would've been awesome!