New Marvel Legends X-Men Vintage Wave Complete Reveal With 90's Storm And Iceman

JayC

Well I already preordered Storm Iceman and Silver Samurai, Ill be getting dazzler later on, and if I find a wolverine on the cheap Ill pick him up for a custom I have planned (this all black body and new headsculpt fits perfectly for my planned custom)

3 hours ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Anyone else planning on picking up that Cyclops JUST for the effects? Because they'll look really good on the Jim Lee Cyclops...

Also, how long do we have to wait for a Giant Sized costume Storm now, because she's the last figure that I'll need for my X-Men Arcade roster (seriously, how awesome was that game?)

LOVE LOVE LOVE The X-Men arcade game!! Used to play it all the time with my son's! Good times.

8 hours ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Anyone else planning on picking up that Cyclops JUST for the effects? Because they'll look really good on the Jim Lee Cyclops...

Also, how long do we have to wait for a Giant Sized costume Storm now, because she's the last figure that I'll need for my X-Men Arcade roster (seriously, how awesome was that game?)

Better be the dual screen roster with all six characters!!!!! I loved that game at the arcade as a kid!!!!

The one thing I hate about not having the money for Marvel Legends when certain ones come out, the aftermarket prices. Iceman and especially Storm are going to be scalped really bad. I hope I can squeeze enough money out of the wallet to pick them up so I don't have to deal with that.

I'd like to get more into Marvel Legends in general but they're killing me with all the releases. There's no breathing room. It's great for those who have the money or those who Legends are their main collection habit but not so much for the rest of us.

7 hours ago, Benn said:

I don't think double-packing or single-figure assortments happen with the retro lines. They're just cases of 6, with one of every figure. I hope to be wrong here too, though!

I stand corrected. They don't double-pack retro waves (just cases of six), but they do single-figure cases, so there should be more Storm supply that way.

On 6/19/2019 at 7:28 PM, Velocibaker said:

This was one hell of a bomb they just dropped on us! No prior teases or announcements, just BAM! Preorders! I kinda wish they'd do that more often...

Umm most the wave was shown at Toy Fair back in February and it had been pretty much known for a while the final two figures would be Storm and Iceman. This wasn't really a surprise.

This dude on a facebook Legends group im on posted a few pics for both the Xfactor wave and the Retro wave.. heres just some sweet tidbits. It seems both have hit the Philippines. 

65370416_2272587189476046_1774262281446621184_n.jpg

65745761_2274261632641935_4079619126132211712_n.jpg