Arcade1Up Launching Turtles and Marvel Super Heroes For Their Arcade Cabinet Line

JayC

Arcade1Up is extremely excited to return to E3 bigger and better than ever with the announcement of exciting new cabinet titles for fall including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) and Marvel Super Heroes. These will be out in August 2019. We expect an announcement for a Star Wars cabinet game to be made tomorrow.

Having taken the gaming experience by storm with some of the most popular games from the 70s, 80s and 90s, Arcade1Up is thrilled to continue to expand its game library and bring fans the titles they want to see.

New Arcade1Up titles being announced at E3

New titles Arcade1Up will be showing for the first time include: TMNT and Marvel Super Heroes, perfectly timed after the movie franchise.

The new Arcade1Up cabinets are slated for August and each include multiple games:

- Konami’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Home Arcade Game: their first four-person arcade cabinet, featuring Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1989), Turtles in Time (1991) - Cost $350

- Capcom’s Marvel Super Heroes Home Arcade Game: Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men Children of the Atom, The Punisher - Cost $300

“With over 30 years of experience in consumer products, I have never seen such an involved or passionate fan community," said Scott Bachrach, CEO, Tastemakers, LLC. "We have watched tens of thousands of fans across our social media platforms request some of these new titles and we are really excited to be turning their hopes for our brand into a reality.”

Arcade1Up continues to solidify the fact that retro gaming is not a trend, but a lifestyle. Support from fans and success at retail has allowed them to continue to innovate and bring new titles to market.

Arcade1Up’s E3 booth can be found at #623 located in the South Hall. Attendees are invited to come check out the full 2019 line and have little fun with a fully functional onsite 16-foot Marvel cabinet.

For more information, visit: www.arcade1up.com

Marvel_Heroes_PKG_R2_w_legal-1.jpg

Marvel_Heroes_PKG_R2_w_legal.jpg

Marvel_04_R3_w_legal_added-1.jpg

Marvel_04_R3_w_legal_added.jpg

MarvelHeroes_Riser_View-1_5.7.19[1].jpg

MarvelHeroes_View-1_5.7.19[1].jpg

TMNT_01_R_6.7_19.jpg

TMNT_03_R2_6.7_19.jpg

TMNT_PKG (1) 6.7.19.jpg

TMNT_View on Riser_4.29.19 (1) (1)[1].jpg

TMNT_View_on_Riser_4_29.19_(1)_copy_2[1].jpg

TMNT_View_on_Riser_4_29.19_(1)_copy[1].jpg

15 minutes ago, letsgetcrazy said:

I get the nostalgia. But 4 players?? there's not enough elbow room. The 2 player cabinets alone are crowded as they are...

The 2 outer players are gonna have a hard time viewing the screen, and the 2 middle players are going to be squished like sardines...nay, anchovies...🧐

It will be tight but the TMNT has a wider area than the other game machines they've done have.

11 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Look nice but only 2-3 games even if they are classics seems a bit disappointing

Had they made a cabinet with TMNT and the X-Men side scroller and maybe the Avengers one and it would have been a def purchase for me. I still have X-Men Children of the Atom for Sega Saturn someplace around here and the Marvel Capcom games have been done so much on consoles I don't find them as appealing as I might have. The Punisher one I barely even remember. I think I played it once in the Arcade and the most I remember about it is it had Nick Fury on the cabinet. I think he is the character you play as in 2-player mode.

34 minutes ago, letsgetcrazy said:

I get the nostalgia. But 4 players?? there's not enough elbow room. The 2 player cabinets alone are crowded as they are...

The 2 outer players are gonna have a hard time viewing the screen, and the 2 middle players are going to be squished like sardines...nay, anchovies...🧐

I remember the original cabinets being quite crowded

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Looks really awesome, But i personally never saw the appeal of owning any of these little cabinets, when I can play these games on my TV for none of the price, but both some very tempting in terms of cool factor

its a nostalgia thing mostly though some of these games play better with an actual joystick over a gamepad control.

Plus the price point for those 3 games in a very well-made, reliable cabinet / hardware? You can buy arcade games but for quality, you pay more...this company hits the sweet spot of price yet quality.........hmm, I sound like a commercial lol..I swear I dont' work for them!.........I wonder if one is planned for the future with Avengers / Spider-man and a third game? good to have them side by side!

12 hours ago, JayC said:

Had they made a cabinet with TMNT and the X-Men side scroller and maybe the Avengers one and it would have been a def purchase for me. I still have X-Men Children of the Atom for Sega Saturn someplace around here and the Marvel Capcom games have been done so much on consoles I don't find them as appealing as I might have. The Punisher one I barely even remember. I think I played it once in the Arcade and the most I remember about it is it had Nick Fury on the cabinet. I think he is the character you play as in 2-player mode.

These marvel fighters are timeless tho. They are done so well and at a peak time for these comic series. You will never see this again with this era of comics.. Like a sweet time capsule. Also The punisher beat em up was really awesome.. it was a shooter beat em up.. like Streets of Rage/Final Fight but you primarily had a gun and you picked between punisher or nick fury even in single player. It was actually really really well done. Alot of capcom brawlers were done really well from that time. Their Aliens Vs Predator game is still equally fun to this day. 

4 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Wonder if this is a sign we're getting a new Marvel vs Capcom.

Doubtful but there have been talks. Capcom wants to prove itself to its playerbase ever since the marvel vs capcom infinite debacle. Hopefully the next one will be more robust and not rushed and so damn MCU focused..