Marvel Legends 6" Black Panther Movie Shuri Figure Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Black Panther Movie Shuri figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Movie-Shuri-09.JPG

Still a must-buy figure for me, but i do find myself wishing the outfit had a bit more color to it and wasn't just shades of brown, beige, and black.   I like the face paint , the likeness to Letitia, and the braids.

I keep checking Gamestop to see if my local store has got this figure in, there's one about 30 minutes away that has one but i don't feel like driving all that far to pay Gamestop's price for her when it seems like the whole wave might show up at WM or Target any day. 

Hah, I remember when I DID jump the gun and buy the basic figure out of fear of never getting an ML version. I agree about the color, the basic figure even has a nice blue on it. Anywho, somebody tell Shuri that skirt makes her look fat from behind.

5 hours ago, watanabefan said:

I almost did as well. Only thing really stopped me was the odd scale of the basic figures.

Actually the head sculpts fit pretty well with the ML line (sometimes you gotta get a little creative with the putty) . I bought the basic and used the head sculpt on a Dora Milaje figure. It worked pretty well as a sub for the time but this new figure is one of the best MCU figures by far.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

Uh huh! Uh huh! I do see your point. So should we be expecting a "As the smartest person on earth so much as to treat Banner in an irritating condescending way while he stands there dumbfounded, why am I playing second fiddle to my brother who gained his abilities and glory through artificial means and my inventions, cuz age doesn't matter because Parker is only teenager as well or am I just reading into perceived discriminatory old school practices?" Puzzled face packed in with a future figure? Cuz that would be awesome!

I know right! It's like exactly the face I want on my Hulk. A puzzled "this is why nobody likes teenagers and smartasses since forever" headsculpt for the Banner figure.

• 2 weeks later...

For the most part I like the articulation. Yeah she has a single jointed elbow which usually sucks but this one bends way over 90 degrees which I like. It could've had a better diaphragm joint that would move more forward but honestly she doesn't really do much action in the movie, or at least none that would require agility. Can't wait to this to the collection.