Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 6.05 'The Other Thing' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promo

Outsiders

“The Other Thing” – Sarge has May; Altarah has Daisy, Enoch and Simmons; and now, there are two planets that need saving, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” airing FRIDAY, JUNE 14 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Marvel’s  Agents  of  S.H.I.E.L.D.”  stars  Clark  Gregg,  Ming-Na  Wen,  Chloe  Bennet,  Iain  De  Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley, and Jeff Ward.

Guest starring is Briana Venskus, Maximilian Osinski, Joel Stoffer, Barry Shabaka Henley, Brooke Williams, Sherri Saum, Shainu Bala and Christopher James Baker.

“The Other Thing” was written by George Kitson and directed by Lou Diamond Phillips.

150245_7164.jpg

150245_1041.jpg

150245_1379.jpg

150245_6875.jpg

150245_6902.jpg

150245_7060.jpg

150245_7153.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE