Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Scarlet Spider-Figure Preview

JayC

Marvel’s superhero Spider-Man is on his exciting adventure, jumping, crawling, web zipping, wall running and swinging across New York’s rooftops in Marvel’s Spider-man video game! To save the city from new villain threats, Spider-man must rise up and be greater. With a large variety of suits to choose from in the critically acclaimed game, fans are able to enjoy the wall-crawler’s adventure in their favorite outfits!

Following the introduction of the Spider-Man (Spider-Punk Suit) from Marvel’s Spider-Man, Hot Toys is excited to present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit) inspired by the web-slinger’s memorable design as a 2019 Toy Fair Exclusive item only available in selected markets!

Thoroughly crafted based on the Scarlet Spider Suit from the Marvel’s Spider-Man video game, this 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed masked head; a newly developed body; a skillfully tailored sleeveless hoodie with detailed Spider-print on both sides; utility belt and Web-Shooters; interchangeable hands for different postures; a camera; a pizza, a donut, a drink and a cell phone; a variety of web accessories; and a stylishly designed figure stand!

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-01.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-02.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-03.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-04.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-05.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-06.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-07.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-08.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-09.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-10.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-11.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-12.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-13.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-14.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-15.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-16.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-17.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-18.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-19.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-20.jpg

Scarlet-Spider-Hot-Toys-21.jpg

love it!! I have always adored htis costume and in fact, the Hot Toy I bpught from Homecoming was the MCU version of the hoodie suit....man, I've never bought a non MCU - Hot Toy before, but he may be the first! 'extremely well done. 

I didn't know Hot Toys were still making more PS4 Spider-Man game figures. That's really cool, you know, for people to just so happen to never go bankrupt after spamming their credit cards at BBTS buying every single Hot Toys figure that comes out. How the F#*$ do these things end up getting sold out in less than weeks! Someone tell me how to get this kind of money!

I guess me being 14 isn't helping my situation.