JayC

The Make Mine MarvelousNews Contest For $100 Store Credit To BBTS

So much coming out, that store credit would really come in handy.

Thanks for another chance to win, plugged this contest on IG via post and story.   good luck everyone

I know I may just joined this community and came here for just the giveaway, but I hope that this could intrude me to further explore this site with its full potential. Good luck to you all. 

There are many posts on these forums. Mathematically, the odds of winning are against us. I don't expect to win. I just want to give props to BBTS for giving back to the community.

Oh yeah guys, best online toy store in the world!!! Glad you are doing this giveaway and I hope I win!!!! If not, I hope that whoever wins has an awesome time shopping for some toys!

That's a great opportunity for anyone and a smart way to make this community grow more! 

Thanks a lot MarvelousNews and BigBadToyStore for such generous giveaways and best of luck to everyone participating 😃

man hope i win this good luck people

Good luck to all, and thanks once again @JayC for yet another chance for the giveaway, already shared on twitter.

Come baby I have a lot of legends on my want list.  Good luck everyone.