JayC

The Make Mine MarvelousNews Contest For $100 Store Credit To BBTS

This would be so amazing, I'm so glad theyre doing a giveaway! I'm a new member but I already love this community.

I think that I'd probably pick up the of the endgame legends that I don't have, I wanna build armored thanos! Maybe some more spiderman figs, you can never have too many of those. 

ooo wee love contest!

If I were to win, I’d definitely sang some of the new X-Men figures. There’s so many, and I feel like so little time to get em lol

If y’all had to pick $100 worth of X-Men figures that are coming out this year, who would you pick?

I have basically zero following since I just started this Twitter account, but I figured I might as well share the contest anyway! Im @ComicCrossing on Twitter for the record.

Yes this giveaway is cool. I really want that 1000 toys hellboy but i really can't afford it. I hope i can display him next to my marvel legends and watchmen figures

If I won i'd probably get the dc multiverse croc wave I love marvel but I loooooove Red Hood (Jason Todd). Probally won't win but good luck to all!

1 hour ago, blakkw0lf055 said:

What would you guys or gals get?

Probably some of the upcoming Legends.  Most likely would just depend on my mood at the time and what I've already managed to pick up.

shared contest on Facebook and posted on the Amazon Exclusive "BROTHERHOOD OF EVIL MUTANTS" 3 pack