JayC

The Make Mine MarvelousNews Contest For $100 Store Credit To BBTS

good luck for everybody who entered

Good luck to everyone, plan on staying and might join Jedi insider as well since my collection is mostly marvel and Star Wars 

The winner is being announced soon... honestly I’m nervous I’ve been thinking about this all month it’s crazy it’s here already! Anyways good luck to everyone!

Good luck everyone!

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:41 PM, MeanPanda13 said:

I came for the contest, but staying for the community!!!! So cool too meet other collectors!

honestly same here

The winner for this round was Satam Congrats to him and thanks everyone who has joined this community. Stay-tuned because we will be doing another round soon.

Congrats 0w0... I'll wait for the next round UwU

3 hours ago, JayC said:

The winner for this round was Satam Congrats to him and thanks everyone who has joined this community. Stay-tuned because we will be doing another round soon.

Awesome, congrats to the winner. Hope you get yourself some great grub!!!!

14 hours ago, Spideyperson333 said:

As usual another loss for me😪 

How many losses could you have had on this forum? you literally just joined a few weeks ago. Plenty more weeks of contests and chances are ahead of you, 'person'. 

Also congrats Satam!

5 hours ago, JayC said:

Well done Stam, hope you get some really good stuff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Topics

• If we got one or two all MCU Legends waves for the Disney+ shows including Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Wandavision, Loki, What If...?, and Hawkeye then what 6-7 figures would you want in the wave and who would be the BAF? Maybe even two waves if you want. For me it would be. Wave One: 1. Falcon 2. Bucky 3. U.S. Agent 4. Baron Zemo 5.  Sharon Carter 6. Lady Loki/ Enchantress (Whoever Sophia Di Martino is playing) BAF: Maybe Red Hulk but I doubt it (The Thunderbolts may be set up in Falcon and thet Winter Soldier, but I doubt that we would actually see Red Hulk) Wave Two: 1. Agatha Harkness (Or the Grim Reaper or whoever the villain of the series is) 2. Darcy/Jimmy Woo/ Monica Rambeau/ Whoever Kathryn Hahn is playing which might actually be Agatha Harkness 3. The Watcher 4. Captain Carter 5.  Zombie Cap 6. Kate Bishop (Should come with Lucky the Pizza dog who was teased in recent concept art) BAF: Maybe Steve Rogers' Iron Man amour from What If...?    
    • Iceman was awesome looking in AoA. I like when they can pull of a weird sized figure. Giant spiked shoulders and fists. Huge, ice-slide body. Could be cool.
    • Didn't he have some giant sized appearances in his battle with Magneto in Amazing X-Men? I was actually thinking of the sentinels as a BAF the other day. They would indeed be cool. Could Hasbro do something that big anymore? The TB one was huge, and Fin Fang Foom was huge. How expensive would that line have to be to accommodate the cost of so much plastic. Maybe they choose all small characters: Lava-lamp Shadow King with a Sentinel leg. Tiny Sugarman a la X-Men Omega with the torso....
    • Maybe there's something to it, maybe not, but you can make the argument that she is showing a lot of skin, but anyone who has (or has even seen) the figure knows she has been very obviously "uncurved" on one of the character's most prominent "assets". Not being a "perv" but if they'd had somehow combined the accuracy of the Puck wave figure and the quality of this figure, it woulda been just that much better. It's a great figure with an amazing head sculpt but things like this and also the abandonment of the Moonstone mold and the lack of a very classic character such as Tigra (guarantee, she will get the bodysuit treatment) at least give the impression that there is an effort to tone down the female figures. There is no proof, nobody's offered an official statement, and any time on of the creative team has been cornered with the question they've been able to masterfully sidestep the issue. I'm sure someone's ready to blast out with the Angela figure and that's a great argument, but that was one great effort from a few years ago and it's been downhill ever since.
    • I already have the classic versions of the FF, with that I don't really need any new versions of the original 4. (unless they update Human Torch on the Sunfire mold. Wave 3: 1. The Watcher W/FLIGHT STAND (Um hello, Been waiting on this) 2. Classic Ronan 3. Champion 4. Psycho Man 5. Future Foundation Doom 6. Molecule Man    BAF: Dragon Man, Rawr! Possible substitutes: Alternate BAF: Classic BLASTAAR or Annihilus Baghead Spider-man, FF She-hulk (Obviously), Alternate-Attachments for Mr. Fantastic, Firelord, Kang, Mole-man, FF Wolverine.   

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE