JayC

The Make Mine MarvelousNews Contest For $100 Store Credit To BBTS

19 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

How many losses could you have had on this forum? you literally just joined a few weeks ago. Plenty more weeks of contests and chances are ahead of you, 'person'. 

Also congrats Satam!

Ur right u shouldn’t have been so negative I have to accept that I loss and ur right there are a bunch of chances in the future their literally is one already 

14 hours ago, Spideyperson333 said:

Ur right u shouldn’t have been so negative I have to accept that I loss and ur right there are a bunch of chances in the future their literally is one already 

I wasnt being negative, just pointing out that you really only have had one loss (in this forum at least).. you got plenty more potential wins ahead of you. The thing about these contests is people focus too much on them. Its something that should be just an extra bonus to this wonderful forum as in enjoy the forum and if you win, great, if not, keep enjoying the forum instead. There will be other contests. 

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

The thing about these contests is people focus too much on them. Its something that should be just an extra bonus to this wonderful forum as in enjoy the forum and if you win, great, if not, keep enjoying the forum instead.

PREACH!!! 🙌

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

The thing about these contests is people focus too much on them. Its something that should be just an extra bonus to this wonderful forum as in enjoy the forum and if you win, great, if not, keep enjoying the forum instead. There will be other contests. 

Indeed. The whole point of the contest is to build the community up, winning is the bonus

Yay NICE Satam!

20 hours ago, Spideyperson333 said:

You could also try being gracious.  Every time this contest happens, people congratulate the winner because it's supportive of a member of the community here, and it's just the done thing, you know?  You should try it sometime.  And I'm not saying this at all because it was me this time around. I'd be saying it regardless, because you look petty.  You still do.