What 2019 SDCC Hasbro Marvel Legends Exclusive(s) Do You Want To See?

JayC

hey so here idea btw hey everyone i am tommy big fan and also marvel legends collector so latley with the big push for marvel legends xmen what if they do a big set with the jean grey school and the Xavier school of gifted youngsters so it would come with 

cyclops(with  blast effects masked and unmasked head)

new yellow and blue modern wolverine on the new body with unmasked head

magneto with the white or black variant suit from marvel now 

andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd kid omega aka quieten quire  

12 hours ago, Merchverse said:

Anything other than another freakin' Deadpool.

Yeah gonna have to agree there. We're starting to get as much of him as we do Wolverine. Hasbro, pump the brakes a bit! Save some for waves that would include the rest of the original Guardians, Inhumans, and Alpha Flight. I know, some fans will say "they don't go together" but please....Union Jack doesn't have anything to do with the "professor" Hulk wave, Punisher didn't have anything to do with the Holocaust wave, etc. They have enough Wolvie and DP figures that they can spread them out a bit more. Anyway....the reveal is just around the corner!

3 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I'm a sucker for "classic" looks....so I'd go with the original Dave Cockrum outfit. Wouldn't say no to the other version IF they use the right body mould!!

Seems like a bit of a challenge.  Skunky classic Hepzibah could probably share some parts with an as of yet unmade figure of Feral.  Modern sexy space pirate Hepzibah's fur is so barely perceptible at times, the best move might be to create a new "buxom" body and flock some of it.  Dunno.

3 hours ago, Satam said:

Seems like a bit of a challenge.  Skunky classic Hepzibah could probably share some parts with an as of yet unmade figure of Feral.  Modern sexy space pirate Hepzibah's fur is so barely perceptible at times, the best move might be to create a new "buxom" body and flock some of it.  Dunno.

Theyre up to the challenge....we've seen enough to know they can do it....but WILL they. It could pave the way for Feral as you mention, Tigra and Wolfsbane too.

Edited by Atlantis
not complete

I was thinking about this today, and taking into account the 80 years feel, it would be really cool if they do a couple of exclusive about pivotal moments in Marvel Comics history:

The Night Gwen Stacy Died

The Coming of Galactus

Mutant Massacre

Formation of the Avengers

4 hours ago, newcollector24680 said:

It would be awesome to see a Legends 4 pack of Hulk, Thor, Rocket, and War machine in their time travel suits. 

I still wanna see Doc Samson in his 80s red outfit, and we should get the original outfit as well. While I could take him or leave him, the Leader hasn't shown up since w hat, 2011? And we never saw a Harpy figure either. That would be an amazingly obscure (and probably difficult) one!

13 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I still wanna see Doc Samson in his 80s red outfit, and we should get the original outfit as well. While I could take him or leave him, the Leader hasn't shown up since w hat, 2011? And we never saw a Harpy figure either. That would be an amazingly obscure (and probably difficult) one!

The Leader last popped up in this year's Hulkverines. I also figure he's bound to eventually appear in Immortal Hulk, since Al Ewing has been touching on and/or revamping a lot of Hulk supporting character and villains.

58 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Wait, who's Doc Samson?

I would love to see the SDCC set be X-men related.  Maybe the GS First Appearance of the New X-men with Storm, Thunderbird, Banshee, Wolverine (with new head sculpt) COLOSSUS,(with new belt buckle) Nightcrawler and Cyclops. They would come in a box shaped like Krakotoa.

Or.....

The other side of the team from that book which would include Marvel Girl, Cyclops, Iceman, Angel, HAVOK, Polaris and a bonus Beast (human version) 

Or

The Outback Team !!!

1 minute ago, mako said:

Okay, seriously. Funco, Lego, Mattel: everybody has announced Marvel themed SDCC exclusives . . . except Hasbro.

I get it. Showmanship, make 'em wait, build that anticipation. Except I have little patience and a short attention span. You keep me waiting to long, I'll get bored and go find something else to entertain myself.

Hahaha. You can always tell who is a plastic addict with comments like that. 

But seriously, where is the announcement. Im litterally going through detox

1 hour ago, mako said:

Okay, seriously. Funco, Lego, Mattel: everybody has announced Marvel themed SDCC exclusives . . . except Hasbro.

I get it. Showmanship, make 'em wait, build that anticipation. Except I have little patience and a short attention span. You keep me waiting to long, I'll get bored and go find something else to entertain myself.

I might be misremembering but last year I don't think they announced/unveiled the Marvel Legends exclusives until just a few days before the Con?

19 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

I might be misremembering but last year I don't think they announced/unveiled the Marvel Legends exclusives until just a few days before the Con?

Defenders box set was revealed by The Hollywood Reporter on June 29th, and it looks like the Red Skull/Tesseract set was unveiled on July 4th.

On 6/16/2019 at 4:08 PM, jdgi said:

I was thinking about this today, and taking into account the 80 years feel, it would be really cool if they do a couple of exclusive about pivotal moments in Marvel Comics history:

The Night Gwen Stacy Died

The Coming of Galactus

Mutant Massacre

Formation of the Avengers

This would be a great way for them to advertise their other classic moments sets such as the Wolverine vs. Hulk figure.