What 2019 SDCC Hasbro Marvel Legends Exclusive(s) Do You Want To See?

JayC

On 6/16/2019 at 7:50 PM, shatonamime said:

I feel like we'll never get this a standard release, but a Bruce Banner/Doc Connors figure. A guy in a lab coat with purple pants is what Im hoping for. If an arm comes off and he had two heads, I feel like this is perfect for a SDCC release cause it's not exciting for a standard one.

I always wanted to see an Alter Ego set: Peter Parker; Tony Stark; Bruce Banner; Matt Murdock etc....or a support staff set: J Jonah; Gwen Stacy; Microchip; Foggy Nelson; etc.
Or even better, since it is the 80th anniversary of Marvel it would be great to have a Classic Creator set (they would never be able to get the approval for all of their likenesses): Jack Kirby; Stan Lee; Steve Ditko; John Romita Sr.; John Buscema; etc

I would also think that it could be a classic comic avengers set since its both Marvel's 80th anniversary and end came came out this year.
They could pack the upcoming cap, ironman hulk and thor 80th figures, give them slight repaints/decos, add ant man and the wasp and maybe just maybe theyll include the disapeared Stan Lee figure we saw but never got released

On 6/15/2019 at 3:51 PM, mako said:

As for that villains notion, I'm not really into it, but I can see it being done. They've already done the Raft set for SDCC, maybe this time an "Acts of Vengeance" themed set?

I would get so stoked for this I can't tell ya'.  Classic Dr. Doom, armored Mandarin, classic Boomerang, The Wizard, Red Skull in his SS-ish uniform, and Lady Mandarin would be my preferred lineup.  That's a lot of popular classic characters to make a con exclusive, though.  Those guys mostly need mainstream releases.  I'd be psyched over a Starjammers set as well (and do hereby cast my vote for the Cockrum Hepzibah).

If they end up showing something I'm not interested in I'm going to be more relieved than disappointed though, truth be told.

4 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

If they end up showing something I'm not interested in I'm going to be more relieved than disappointed though, truth be told.

1 hour ago, mako said:

Yeah, I have to agree. While another "Rail Authority" situation would, as we said in college, "Suck Jurassic Park @$$," it would sure save me a lot of stress.

I am inclined to concur with my colleagues.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:17 PM, Atlantis said:

Yeah. We never did get the classic Carol Ms. Marvel....

ms marvel ML Fan Choice - Ms_ Marvel 2 _764x1024_.jpg

This would be awesome (on an updated body mold, of course) with an alternate Dark Ms. Marvel head sculpt. We were shown this so long ago and we just knew it was gonna make it into the Captain Marvel/Kree Sentry wave, but anyone whose seen the movie knows exactly why neither this character nor Mar-Vell made the cut in the end. Marvel/Disney just simply chose to disrespect both characters and refuse they ever even existed in either form, in both the MCU and now the comics. Not fair. Not right. And for what........? Ya, I don't expect to see either of them any time soon. If they do, I'll be happy to eat crow, all while happily forking out my hard earned cash to buy the figures.

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

This would be awesome (on an updated body mold, of course) with an alternate Dark Ms. Marvel head sculpt. We were shown this so long ago and we just knew it was gonna make it into the Captain Marvel/Kree Sentry wave, but anyone whose seen the movie knows exactly why neither this character nor Mar-Vell made the cut in the end. Marvel/Disney just simply chose to disrespect both characters and refuse they ever even existed in either form, in both the MCU and now the comics. Not fair. Not right. And for what........? Ya, I don't expect to see either of them any time soon. If they do, I'll be happy to eat crow, all while happily forking out my hard earned cash to buy the figures.

I have to say...a package of previously seen but unreleased figures would rock!

10 hours ago, aNdReW-rIvAs said:

I hope they make a fat endgame thor with beers and food and later release him in another wave but with a a plain can or with his costume during the battle against Thanos. 

I'm betting the calorically challenged Thor and Rocket will appear in a 3rd Endgame wave or a possible forthcoming 2 pack, probably in his quantum suit. The question is will the colors be movie accurate or will they keep with the darker colors to be in coordination with the incorrectly colored figures already released? I'm under the opinion that they should just keep with the inaccurate color scheme, but knowing Hasbro they'll do Thor in accurate colors, driving us fans crazy, and then re-release the previous figures in a pair of 2 packs with maybe a few added doohikies, and in turn forcing our hand to re-purchase those figures again. Now, they're gonna say no one is holding a gun to our heads to buy them but any true collector understands that yeah...yeah they are. And you know it's gonna shake out that way.

16 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I'm betting the calorically challenged Thor and Rocket will appear in a 3rd Endgame wave or a possible forthcoming 2 pack, probably in his quantum suit. The question is will the colors be movie accurate or will they keep with the darker colors to be in coordination with the incorrectly colored figures already released? I'm under the opinion that they should just keep with the inaccurate color scheme, but knowing Hasbro they'll do Thor in accurate colors, driving us fans crazy, and then re-release the previous figures in a pair of 2 packs with maybe a few added doohikies, and in turn forcing our hand to re-purchase those figures again. Now, they're gonna say no one is holding a gun to our heads to buy them but any true collector understands that yeah...yeah they are. And you know it's gonna shake out that way.

I guess I'm glad I haven't found the Target two pack or bought Quantum Suit Cap yet. 😛

But honestly I'm just not interested in the Quantum Suit versions, except maybe Hulk.  I'm not often a fan of "Unified Team Looks" for superheroes.  Unifying elements? (Like insignia and stuff like that) Totally cool.  Everyone wearing the exact same thing with minor variation?  Not so much.

11 minutes ago, Fitz616 said:

image.thumb.png.871702e05b4d34f94e5ec63f37a19221.pngI guess it's this guy.

I'm sure it's just one of a few. Probably taking the place where the 3 3/4 figures used to have an exclusive. Our luck, the damn thing will be $60 like everything else that's come out recently. The best thing is now that they've pulled the bandaid and made a good Hulk buck, it may open the flood gates for many more Hulks in the future. You can't tell me a newer version of old Thunderbolt Ross Rulk isn't already in the works. I think it might be time to see if you can outdo Toybiz's Maestro, Hasbro.

I'd like an Endgame "The Dude" Thor.   I wouldn't mind a three pack of Hulk, Rocket and Thor in their Quantum suits, since those figures have yet to be been seen.

Non-MCU figures, perhaps a Brother Hood of Evil mutants three pack like Blob, Pyro and Toad.   Or some students from the school like Kid Omega, Kid Gladiator and Rockslide.  Or better yet, a 3 pack of the Stepford Cuckoos.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:09 PM, Darth_Primus said:

I'd like an Endgame "The Dude" Thor.   I wouldn't mind a three pack of Hulk, Rocket and Thor in their Quantum suits, since those figures have yet to be been seen.

Non-MCU figures, perhaps a Brother Hood of Evil mutants three pack like Blob, Pyro and Toad.   Or some students from the school like Kid Omega, Kid Gladiator and Rockslide.  Or better yet, a 3 pack of the Stepford Cuckoos.

Dude thor and mark 85 iron man are my top MCU wants

also that braided beard thor head would look sick on the infinity war ML figures