Leokearon's Digibashs

leokearon

Grey beast is obviously going to be made at some point. Maybe as the budget figure for some vintage wave. I also think they should include a Dark Beast head just to make it different (yes I know Dark Beast started out as blue but since going to the main universe he has gradually changed to grey.

29 minutes ago, tarot said:

Grey beast is obviously going to be made at some point. Maybe as the budget figure for some vintage wave. I also think they should include a Dark Beast head just to make it different (yes I know Dark Beast started out as blue but since going to the main universe he has gradually changed to grey.

It was fun to do, and they did do a Grey Beast variant for the 3.75 inch line

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

these are cool and fun, I wanna see some more! , I'd buy that Lasher so fast, I own the original, color scheme made no sense as he was never those colors in the comic but who cares when it can look this good

I have that version as well, Toy Biz did some weird colour variants for those Venom figures