Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 5/24/2020 at 4:00 AM, leokearon said:

Scarlet Spider 2099

spacer.png

I don't know what it is about this, maybe the Canadian color scheme but I love this one

would buy this quick in a jiffy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I don't know what it is about this, maybe the Canadian color scheme but I love this one

would buy this quick in a jiffy

Thanks, I would easily buy it as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fart Beast

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MCU Black Ant

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2020 at 3:00 AM, leokearon said:

Scarlet Spider 2099

spacer.png

Really digging this design!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Really digging this design!

Thanks, I'm really happy with how it came out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, leokearon said:

Thanks, I'm really happy with how it came out

I'd buy that sucker in a heartbeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satam said:

Ha ha.  Fart Beast.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grey Panther

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Impostor Beast

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2020 at 3:43 AM, leokearon said:

Fart Beast

spacer.png

yo that fart beast is Niiicee , got the bronze chrome finish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

yo that fart beast is Niiicee , got the bronze chrome finish

Thanks, personally I would love him to smell like a MOTU Stinkor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Thanks, personally I would love him to smell like a MOTU Stinkor

I'm in... *clicks Pre-order on Leosbro website* 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, leokearon said:

Thanks, personally I would love him to smell like a MOTU Stinkor

You could paint one and send it to Portland, Oregon for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Satam said:

You could paint one and send it to Portland, Oregon for a while.

Yeah I was actually thinking about buying a few figures and trying my hand at making some of these leokearon digi bashes and bringing them to reality, and sending them over to him

to bad Dark Beast is one of the annoying figures to find right now (in Canada anyway)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Beast

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I was actually thinking about buying a few figures and trying my hand at making some of these leokearon digi bashes and bringing them to reality, and sending them over to him

to bad Dark Beast is one of the annoying figures to find right now (in Canada anyway)

That would be awesome but it's not necessary. Also the shipping to Ireland would be a nightmare, if my experience searching for BAF parts is anything to go by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Knock Off Wolverine

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AOA Wolverine

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fiery Beast

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2020 at 12:47 PM, leokearon said:

Fiery Beast

spacer.png

Yo Flaming Hot Cheeto's Beast, only exclusive to the mail in deal, collect 100 Flaming Hot Cheeto Bag Barcodes... and mail in, recieve the exclusive Flaming Hot Cheeto Beast, complete with greasy plastic texture that leaves orange flavor crust on your hands and the stink of chemical cheese

Act now the Bots are buying up the Flaming Hot Cheeto supplies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yo Flaming Hot Cheeto's Beast, only exclusive to the mail in deal, collect 100 Flaming Hot Cheeto Bag Barcodes... and mail in, recieve the exclusive Flaming Hot Cheeto Beast, complete with greasy plastic texture that leaves orange flavor crust on your hands and the stink of chemical cheese

Act now the Bots are buying up the Flaming Hot Cheeto supplies!

I miss the days of mail-away figures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knock Off Quantum Suit Falcon

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE