Female Marvel Legends

JaydeeBricks

1 hour ago, JaydeeBricks said:

What do you guys think are some really good female Marvel Legends Action Figures? I'm trying to get some more women in my collection but I'm having a hard time picking which ones to buy. Any type of help would be greatly appreciated! 

That all depends on what YOU like and can afford. My personal faves up to this point have been Rogue, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Dark Phoenix, Angela and Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy 5 Pack Set Toy Action Figure version, if you can find it). Also like Misty Knight and Invisible Woman, although I really want them to re-do both. We need to see more of Misty's bionic arm, and need to see the "invisible" variant for Sue. Lately Hasbro's been overusing a skinner body mold for these figures ( mohawk Storm, Phoenix) which Im not too pleased with, but again it really comes down to which ones you want.

17 hours ago, Atlantis said:

That all depends on what YOU like and can afford. My personal faves up to this point have been Rogue, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Dark Phoenix, Angela and Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy 5 Pack Set Toy Action Figure version, if you can find it). Also like Misty Knight and Invisible Woman, although I really want them to re-do both. We need to see more of Misty's bionic arm, and need to see the "invisible" variant for Sue. Lately Hasbro's been overusing a skinner body mold for these figures ( mohawk Storm, Phoenix) which Im not too pleased with, but again it really comes down to which ones you want.

'Gamora'

Hasbro should redo Misty Night just for the wonky eyes every figure had. 

2 hours ago, Satam said:

My local Target still has 2 mistys on the pegs.  I know it ain't coming but would love an mcu Misty from the netflix shows.

Just going back to the beginning of 2018,  to me the most essential figs would be  Elektra, Storm, Psylocke and Mystique from the comics side and Black Widow from the mcu side. 

There are a lot of other great female figures that are available below msrp such as mcu Wasp, Domino, X-23, and Gwenpool.   I also like Silver Sable, Nakia, Scream, Vintage Wave Wasp and Typhoid Mary although imo they are less essential characters.   If you are building the Black Order you would need Proxima Midnight.  (note: I'm not considering BAFs or figures that were parts of sets in my recommendations).

For pre-2018 figs I'd recommend: Gamora, Nebula, Angela,  mcu Jessica Jones, 80s Dazzler, and  the Widow Ultimate rider set. 

I really think I'm with Atlantis on this.  I don't know about essential. Essential for me means a figure that looks good of a character that I like.   I don't collect any one group or universe or era.  Just my favorites. And my favorite female figures are Gwenpool, Dazzler, Mystique, and MCU Nebula (even though she's a little short).  This is all gonna come down to the OP's personal tastes and budget.

7 hours ago, Satam said:

Bwha ha ha ha ha....I knew somebody was gonna bring up those ridiculous eyes they gave her! But another version like here might redeem them....the 2nd pic is one of her first appearances. I know we'll likely never see it, but it was always a fave of mine.

235fb6b1181804fad6cc810dc963dbca--misty-knight-comic-character.jpg

Mercedes_Knight_%2528Earth-616%2529_from_Iron_Fist_Vol_1_1_001.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:07 PM, JaydeeBricks said:

What do you guys think are some really good female Marvel Legends Action Figures? I'm trying to get some more women in my collection but I'm having a hard time picking which ones to buy. Any type of help would be greatly appreciated! 

IMG_00341.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...