2019 SDCC Marvel Legends 6" Toy Biz Retro Marvel 80th Anniversary Hulk Figure Revealed

JayC

10 minutes ago, UniqueManchild said:

Its says its a part of the 6 inch line, does this mean this hulk is smaller than the 2 pack hulk?

The figures are exactly the same. Compare the images we have so far and the body’s are just alike. 

The “apart of the 6 inch line” just means it is in scale with other 6 inch figures. It is not saying that the Hulk is 6 inches in height. 

1 hour ago, mako said:

I'm still holding out for something non-MCU related. Preferably some form of Avengers set.

Yes! I wasn’t all that enthused for the SDCC exclusives of last year. I like the weird and wacky comic book combinations for SDCC sets. Like the Raft, Thunderbolts, and Dr. Strange sets of the past. Those were awesome! 

Low-key, I feel like they're doing a survey of sorts. How much was the original MCU Hulk that was released for the Avengers 1 movie line...was pricing marked higher than the other figures in the wave? Is that a $35 MSRP with or without tax? Never been to a Con of this sheer magnitude so maybe the mark up is to combat inflation of S&H fees (trade relations with China). So possibly a hike in MSRP for Legends? Who knows...

Aren't Diamond Selects adjusting prices as well? :unsure:

Being honest, the net weight of this retro Hulk figure is at least 2 average sized figures combined, I think its just the fact that were used to figures his size broken down for BAF waves, moreover, people are still gunna buy, demand is still there so supply does what it pleases, just boycott and make a petition list to maintain prices or move on...or secret stash a few and wait for mark down prices like a normal person haha

1 hour ago, Megamikem said:

That’s kinda cool but i don’t think I’ll buy a $34.99 for a single marvel legend even if it’s a con exclusive.

I think this is something we better get used to for large figures that aren't BAFs. I gotta admit I saw these single carded "larger" figures at premium price coming a mile away. Now I'm fairly certain that the Deluxe Archangel they did earlier this year was more or less a test case to see how the fan base would respond to these type of "Deluxe" products. Take it as you will. I pre-ordered the 2 pack so I can avoid the online rush at Hasbro Pulse for this one.

35 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

Easy pass for me...i hope there is a DYNAMIC multi pack as well. I passed on the pack last year since it was so not my cup o tea.

I'm with you. I don't think for a second that this is all Hasbro has up it's sleeve for SDCC, and after last year's debacle I hope it's a good one. They love to see us squirm, first when we're waiting for these reveals and then when we're scrambling to purchase these things on line. In the tradition of the 80 years theme and with the return of Marvel's original Royal Family (not those lame ass Inhumans), I'm suddenly getting the feeling it's gonna be FF related. With possibly Doc Doom being the centerpiece and selling point of the set. Anyone else?

4 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

Now I could see this as a new Red Hulk! I never liked the BAF.

I actually liked it. it was a good figure to the time and still stands the time. If they do a new rulk, then they should include a Robert Maverick head in order to get a new character. 

5 minutes ago, Jiris said:

May have been nice with alternative heads and hands. For me, the monster venom body makes him on the small size

it not the monster venom build. it the same build as the 2-pack. yes veins and all. You can tell by the pants and the shoulder joints.

8 hours ago, RyanJSaber said:

I'd love to get a size comparison between this one and the wolverine 2 pack. If there basically the same I'll probably skip this. 

This Hulk figure and the Wolverine 2pk Hulk have the exact same body mold. They're the same figure but with different colors and different head sculpts.