Avengers: Endgame Returning To Theaters Next Weekend With New Footage

JayC

Looks like a long movie is about to get longer as it is being reported that Avengers: Endgame will be making a return to theaters next weekend with new footage added. Marvel Studio's Kevin Feige told Screenrant,

"If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there’ll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises."

This is likely being done as a final push so that Endgame can topple James Cameron's Avatar as the all-time high box-office record holder.

I like this poster. Featuring the Avengers in their full costumes, not the actors unmasked. Its not like we don't know who's playing Captain America, so outside of some misguided vanity, there's no reason for these guys/gals to be unmasked on the theatre promos. I would urge everyone go see it again, because the 2nd time you see it, the dirtbag  Thanos gets a sustained a$$ beating, and there's a shot of all the Avengers in their actual comic book costumes....:biggrin:

1 hour ago, silverback said:

Okay, I wondered why this left the box office so quickly, and as for Cameron, IMO the first Ironman movie beat his Avatar. If Cameron ever dreamed he could out do Marvel, he better wake up and apologize. AS ALWAYS " MAKE MINE MARVEL".

Personally, I wasn't that impressed with Avatar when it came out, it wasn't a bad movie but save some special effects I found it unremarkable. 

I liked Avatar. I thought it was a good movie but I am not sure why it did as well as it did. Didn't see it the theaters and I have seen every marvel movie on the big screen. End game deserves to beat it.  

1 hour ago, MIKE said:

I liked Avatar. I thought it was a good movie but I am not sure why it did as well as it did. Didn't see it the theaters and I have seen every marvel movie on the big screen. End game deserves to beat it.  

I believe Avatar did so well is because it was the first movie that pushed how great a 3D live action movie could be. It was after the movie came out there was a huge push to release everything in 3D, even with the crappy 3D conversion technology that was used at the time (i.e. Clash of the Titans). Interesting that both those movies starred Sam Worthington lol.

Im assuming this will be world wide, if thats the case ill probably catch the movie again, I wanted to see it in theatres a second time but for some reason or other I didnt, Itll be good to see it again in the theatre and also help it get to #1 in the process.

15 minutes ago, GrayJedi said:

The movie is so good i don't see why anyone wouldn't see it twice anyway. Can't believe people who are fans saying they couldn't see it twice in the theater....smh

I've never watched any movie in a cinema more than once.  And so what if we don't want to see it again in the cinema, it doesn't make us any less of a fan.

2 hours ago, GrayJedi said:

The movie is so good i don't see why anyone wouldn't see it twice anyway. Can't believe people who are fans saying they couldn't see it twice in the theater....smh

I hope you mean "wouldn't" and not "couldn't", because if someone can't do something then that's out of their control and shouldn't be scorned over or judged because of it. Maybe they don't have 3hours+ to watch a movie, or can't afford it, or have to work on the weekend. And that's ok.

What's also ok is not wanting to spend more on something you are a fan of. I have a friend that's a HUGE Star Wars nerd, knows way more than I do. He's only watched the movies about 3 times. I watch them at least once a year. We shouldn't judge the way or amount people enjoy things, focus on your own enjoyment.