Avengers: Endgame Returning To Theaters Next Weekend With New Footage

JayC

"Whatever it takes!"...to get this masterpiece over the hump of the Avatar global record! I intended to go see it again anyway before its run is done, and have already seen it twice in theaters, but this extra stuff makes for a great cherry on top. I caught much more dialogue the 2nd time that made things crystalize for me regarding plot intricacies...of course I did have a horrible cold the 1st viewing, so that may have been why too, ha! 

I really dont see another film having such a phenomenal cultural and commercial impact as Endgame has (when taken as a 2nd part of Infinity War). So go enjoy it and tell your kids: "Oh yeah whippersnapper, I saw it in its first run X times."

Avengers: Endgame is making a return to theaters this week (well technically it never left) with a new intro from Director Anthony Russo, an unfinished deleted scene, and a sneak peek at Spider-Man: Far From Home in the after-credits. Select theaters will be handing out this new poster as well, while supplies last.

1 of 1