Possible MCU Vulture and Mysterio 2 Pack

Crossbones666

I think we can safely assume that the third Spider-Man movie will be about the Sinister Six, and the wave for the movie will probably include new characters we haven't gotten Legends of. Mysterio and Vulture would probabaly be part of the movie and they could release a 2 pack with a Michael Keaton and Jake Gylenhaal headsculpt. They could also updates the suits if they recieve upgrades in the movie. This would already be a great pack, but if Hasbro really wanted to please us they could add more accesories, and this is less liekly to happen, but it would be a nice touch though. Vulture could have the chitauri weapon he used in Homecoming. Mysterio could come with some green magic affects as well. Do you think Hasbro might actually make this 2 pack or something similar?

I don't see this happening but maybe I'm missing a rumour floating around or something, that MCU Vulture didn't sell very well as far as I saw (because who wanted that so/so fig without wings, and they would have had to buy a only okay wave to make em) so why put it back out especially when I doubt he's going to be a big aspect of Far From Home, also a second MCU Mysterio seems weird when we are just getting one right now.

I don’t think it could happen but if they do I’d hope that they are unmasked versions of them. Like Michael Keaton and Jake Gyllenhaal heads. But I’d keep the Mysterio (repainted to more movie accuracy) with two heads (fish bowl and Jake Gyllenhaal/ unmasked) and replace the Vulture with The Shocker and the pack comes with a Michael Keaton head for your BAF Vulture. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t see this exact 2-pack happening, but I would be down for a Michael Keaton portrait so long as they don’t fumble it and go with some bizarre expression like they did with Andy Serkis. Also, as others have said, I can see a variation of Vulture being released, but if in a 2-pack I imagine it would be more likely to come with a totally new character like Shocker or someone else that I can’t think of off the top. I don’t imagine we would get two Mysterio figures around the same time. Though, I could see one in the next round of anniversary releases! 😂 

16 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I don't see this happening but maybe I'm missing a rumour floating around or something, that MCU Vulture didn't sell very well as far as I saw (because who wanted that so/so fig without wings, and they would have had to buy a only okay wave to make em) so why put it back out especially when I doubt he's going to be a big aspect of Far From Home, also a second MCU Mysterio seems weird when we are just getting one right now.

I was thinking about this happening around the time of the third movie years from now. The movie will probably involve the Sinister Six as the villains so they could use the movie wave to release other members of the Sinister Six and do some updates to these two characters.

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

Vulture without wings would look very strange

Well that's how he was sold in the Homecoming wave. If they did this you would still be able to use the build a wings from the wave. It would be great if they did include the wings, so then people that didn't get the wings from the wave won't have to get all the figures just to get the wings.

On 6/21/2019 at 1:52 PM, thefurnace116 said:

I don’t think it could happen but if they do I’d hope that they are unmasked versions of them. Like Michael Keaton and Jake Gyllenhaal heads. But I’d keep the Mysterio (repainted to more movie accuracy) with two heads (fish bowl and Jake Gyllenhaal/ unmasked) and replace the Vulture with The Shocker and the pack comes with a Michael Keaton head for your BAF Vulture. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ever since I watched homecoming I wanted a shocker figure, I just wished they gave him his comic-acccurate mask in the movie like some promo images had show.

11 hours ago, Crossbones666 said:

Well that's how he was sold in the Homecoming wave. If they did this you would still be able to use the build a wings from the wave. It would be great if they did include the wings, so then people that didn't get the wings from the wave won't have to get all the figures just to get the wings.

But the thing was you could get the wings as the BAF, if they released him without the wings now, the chances of people getting the wings would be quite low.

10 hours ago, Alex169 said:

Ever since I watched homecoming I wanted a shocker figure, I just wished they gave him his comic-acccurate mask in the movie like some promo images had show.

I want a Shocker figure too, but I heard a rumour that he might appear in the third Spider Man movie with a comic accurate suit, so we'll probably get a figure of that if this rumour is true. For right now, I'm using the Spider Man Homecoming basic figure as my MCU Shocker.

On 6/21/2019 at 9:26 AM, Alex169 said:

It'd be cool, but for the people who spent a lot of time and money building the vulture baf, it would seem like that was all for nothing. 

They did that same type of thing with the first ten years Thanos tho lol. I doubt they really care if we spent all that money on the same figure already sigh

12 hours ago, Spideyperson333 said:

I don’t think we’re getting one with vulture maybe one with chameleon 

I don't know if we would get one for Far From Home, because he hasn't been in his Chameleon suit/costume in any of the trailers or anything. There isn't really any confirmation that he's in the movie. Maybe they will have him in a future movie and we could get a figure of him from that movie.

I don't assume Keaton is coming back for Spider-Man III,  i mean sure its a possibility but by no means certain or even probable.  And i really don't get the suggestion to have Vulture without wings in a 2-pack, who exactly  would want that?

It seems like hasbro is being quite selective in using their new faceprinting tech.  I think MJ might be the 1st sony movie figure that makes use of it altho i can't recall if there's a Tom Holland head that made use of it.  But note that we also didn't get unmasked heads for Yon-Rogg, War Machine, or Rescue either  (nor Ronin, altho at least they included one with the widow 2-pack).  So it doesn't surprise me much that we aren't getting any nice unmasked mcu heads in the Far From Home wave.  I doubt very much that getting  a vulture/mysterio 2-pack out just to provide those heads is something Hasbro is considering. If that's what you're looking for you are probably better off just getting some custom heads off ebay.

The vulture "wing BAF" was an interesting concept. I remember there were some collectors who were quite enthusiastic about it while others really didn't dig it at all.  I think the lack of a Keaton head did lower my interest in the figure enough that i didn't bother completing the wings, altho i did end up getting Beetle & Moon Knight, both of whom are cool figures.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

I don't assume Keaton is coming back for Spider-Man III,  i mean sure its a possibility but by no means certain or even probable.  And i really don't get the suggestion to have Vulture without wings in a 2-pack, who exactly  would want that?

It seems like hasbro is being quite selective in using their new faceprinting tech.  I think MJ might be the 1st sony movie figure that makes use of it altho i can't recall if there's a Tom Holland head that made use of it.  But note that we also didn't get unmasked heads for Yon-Rogg, War Machine, or Rescue either  (nor Ronin, altho at least they included one with the widow 2-pack).  So it doesn't surprise me much that we aren't getting any nice unmasked mcu heads in the Far From Home wave.  I doubt very much that getting  a vulture/mysterio 2-pack out just to provide those heads is something Hasbro is considering. If that's what you're looking for you are probably better off just getting some custom heads off ebay.

The vulture "wing BAF" was an interesting concept. I remember there were some collectors who were quite enthusiastic about it while others really didn't dig it at all.  I think the lack of a Keaton head did lower my interest in the figure enough that i didn't bother completing the wings, altho i did end up getting Beetle & Moon Knight, both of whom are cool figures.

The only figure i got from the wave was Vulture.

On 6/27/2019 at 10:59 AM, Crossbones666 said:

Okay well maybe at some point at least. Sony has said that they are going to make 9 Spider-Man slo films that take place in the MCU.

It is a possibility that we could see a sinister 6 in the mcu, I'd love to, but in the 3rd movie? Probably not.

You can definitely tell they're trying to set something up: 

Vulture, shocker, scorpion, mysterio, (I would say hydro-man, molten man, and sandman but I'm pretty sure we all know the probable outcome.) And hopefully we get to see a chameleon in far from home, due to the character "dmitri."

That is already 5.