What Villains would you like to see in the Vintage Line?

leokearon

On 6/20/2019 at 7:02 AM, tarot said:

If we're talking pure classic character, Then Dr. Doom is an absolute most. It is a shame that we don't have a new version yet.

I would also like a new Mandarin. Maybe the suited body with new hands and hand.

Green Goblin is a new head is also a good choice.

There shall be no other choice but a classic Dr. Doom, I cannot agree more!

11 hours ago, Marvel_Legends_935 said:

I would like hobgoblin, I missed out on him but I would change it so the people that have the original aren't upset (make it like the 90's cartoon, cape that's purple inside orange outside, baby blue arms and no scales,) so it doesn't feel like a re-release

Hobgoblin would be a good choice

I’m surprised at not only Hobgoblin’s current secondary market value, but at how few seem to be available. I found 3 last night on eBay. Is that normal, or was I being a dud and somehow not finding the rest?

This brings an interesting thought to mind: What are some of the most expensive/rare/sought after Marvel Legends Infinite figures? Between Hobgoblin and another figure I was recently driven to research (I can’t recall which), it seems that many of these figures that used to be easily accessible are now rare gems. Honestly kind of surprises me. 

Edit: I realize that the posed question sorta derails the topic, so let me add that as for the OP I agree that classic Dr. Doom is the only right choice for that character’s release in the Vintage line. Give him the little attachments for his gauntlets too and we good. 

Love how this thread changed what it was about down here,

either way here is a dumb list I made of Newer Legends whose prices are in the skyrocket department

I would add figs like Beast, Jubilee and such are already going for very high prices but, heres what I had before

obviously as we all know prices fluctuate but heres are some that are probably always seeming expensive

Pizza Spidey $120
Rogue $114
MCU Hela $120
MCU Scarlet Witch + Vision 2 Pack $200
Hobgoblin $100
Dark Phoenix + Cyclops 2 Pack $200
Spider-Man 2099 (Original Version) $130
Spider-Man + Mary Jane 2 Pack $160
X-Force Deadpool (Exclusive Version) $100
Iron Man Mark 42 $169
Anti-Venom $120
Moon Knight $130
Iron Skull $125
Thing $70
Groot (TRU Exclusive) $100
Miles Morales $80
War Machine (Hulk Buster Wave) $60
MCU Dr. Strange $70
Electro $70
Cyclops $100
MCU Scarlet Witch $75
Ares $70
Yondu $70
Ben Reilly Spider-Man $90
Chameleon $80
Spider-Man 2099 (New) $80
Spider-Gwen $60
Superior Spider-Man $80
Green Goblin $90
Silk $90
Winter Soldier Captain America $70
Wolverine (Juggernaut Wave) $100
Superior Venom $90
MCU Hulk (Thanos Wave) $70
Ghost Rider $90
Kraven $100
Stryfe $88
Amazing Spider-Man 2 Spider-Man $80

12 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

either way here is a dumb list I made of Newer Legends whose prices are in the skyrocket department

I would add figs like Beast, Jubilee and such are already going for very high prices but, heres what I had before

obviously as we all know prices fluctuate but heres are some that are probably always seeming expensive

Pizza Spidey $120
Rogue $114
MCU Hela $120
Hobgoblin $100
Iron Man Mark 42 $169
Anti-Venom $120
Moon Knight $130
Iron Skull $125
Thing $70
Miles Morales $80
MCU Dr. Strange $70
Electro $70
Cyclops $100
MCU Scarlet Witch $75
Ares $70
Yondu $70
Chameleon $80
Spider-Gwen $60
Superior Spider-Man $80
Green Goblin $90
Silk $90
Superior Venom $90
Ghost Rider $90
Kraven $100
Stryfe $88

Wow, and I have all of those. I don’t know how to feel about this.

23 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Pizza Spidey $120
Rogue $114
MCU Hela $120
Hobgoblin $100
Iron Man Mark 42 $169
Anti-Venom $120
Moon Knight $130
Iron Skull $125
Thing $70
Miles Morales $80
MCU Dr. Strange $70
Electro $70
Cyclops $100
MCU Scarlet Witch $75
Ares $70
Yondu $70
Chameleon $80
Spider-Gwen $60
Superior Spider-Man $80
Green Goblin $90
Silk $90
Superior Venom $90
Ghost Rider $90
Kraven $100
Stryfe $88

Wow I don’t think some of these are that expensive but thanks for putting in the effort gold star ️ 

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Are these listing prices, or prices things are actually selling for? And these are just NIB prices, right? Because a lot of this stuff actually sells for much less on eBay, etc., and much less loose. These are just Amazon prices, right?

2 hours ago, Benn said:

Are these listing prices, or prices things are actually selling for? And these are just NIB prices, right? Because a lot of this stuff actually sells for much less on eBay, etc., and much less loose. These are just Amazon prices, right?

Yeah, I did a little clicking and found that most of these prices are rather inflated, so this list is either based on old data or some very specific prices like from Amazon or something - which is always a bit more on secondary market products. Rogue and Hobgoblin are fairly accurate, though.

8 hours ago, Benn said:

These were prices from secondary sellers from around the net, alot from Amazon, Walmart Marketplace, Best Buy etc. it was just a snapshot of the inflation , and overall look at what some of these figs were going for

like I said the prices fluctuate so (of course you all knew that), I mean hey tomorrow one of these may be 20 bucks, or less, or higher

just thought it was fun to note how crazy expensive some of these figs can get

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

These were prices from secondary sellers from around the net, alot from Amazon, Walmart Marketplace, Best Buy etc. it was just a snapshot of the inflation , and overall look at what some of these figs were going for

like I said the prices fluctuate so (of course you all knew that), I mean hey tomorrow one of these may be 20 bucks, or less, or higher

just thought it was fun to note how crazy expensive some of these figs can get

Yeah, totally! It's useful data, for sure. But a lot of these are definitely sellers' prices, inflated by scarcity-induced lack of data, and not actually supported by all that many sales. Juggernaut-wave Wolverine, for instance, routinely sells for more like $50 to $60, and (probably not representatively) I picked up a Cyclops/Dark Phoenix two-pack on craigslist for $40, just a few months ago.

• 2 months later...

Kang, classic Ultron, Annihilus,  Blastaar,  Super Skrull, Viper/ Madame Hydra. All these were in some previous incarnation during Toybiz/early Hasbro ML time.

They need to be updated; I don't include Dr Doom because we all know he's coming.

Couldn't resist putting these on: Super Adaptoid,  Count Nefaria,  Sebastain Shaw, Bushmaster. Far as I know they didn't make ML before (did Count N make Marvel Universe?) but it goes to show, Hasbro's got a lot of figures to draw from that haven't ever been seen.