8 hours ago, komododragin said:

I now feel so overwhelmed that I will have to stop collecting for a couple months.

and that would be ok..if we didn't have to be concerned with what figures will shoot up in price in a few months =/ it adds a lot of pressure

Yeah, definitely a lot of "fear of missing out" when it comes to Marvel Legends .  granted, usually that only really ends up applying to what, maybe 10 figures a year, at most?  But even though its a small number usually that handful are among the best figures of the year.  For this year, I'd say Beast, Corvus Glaive, Worthy Cap, and mcu Mysterio are the only ones i think belong in that category at the moment. ... and of course, 2 of those are WM exclusives.  It may well be that retro Storm joins that list.  And I'm not 100% convinced we've seen the last of Molten Man wave showing up in stores, nor Worthy Cap. 

On the flip side, didn't seem like anybody from M'Baku wave, Kree Sentry wave, Kingpin wave, or  Endgame wave 1 or 2 was impossible to find. Correct me if i've forgotten about somebody.

From last year, I would say the list of figures that were very hard to find would include: comic mysterio.... and sorry but i'm drawing a blank on anyone else. Need more coffee lol

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:15 AM, mars396 said:

Marvel Legends has gone from a "Get Em All!" collection, to a "OK, what do I really want?" collection.

Hasbro is putting out too much too fast.  I cannot keep up.

My other collections are also hurting as a result, as I only have so much disposable income to go around.

Anyone else feel this way ?

I'm in the minority....I love the waves and for the most part, the quality therein. I don't have to get every BAF, and some waves were so weak (to me) while the BAF was fantastic (Kingpin) but I just refused to get them all just for the BAF. So its really all down to what you want, what you can afford, and accept there will be some you just  wont get. I loved that Storm from the Jubilee wave but no way am I paying $200.00+ for such a thing. Its like buying a car or a house...you gotta be willing to walk away.