I have a bigger MCU collection than I do comic figures, so I was thinking about my favorites. I would say my favorite at the moment would be the Thanos figure from the 3-pack. That figure runs a close race with the crossbones. So, what are your favorites?

I don't really collect MCU figs but , now that I think of it I actually kinda do, I just don't put them on my major want list usually, because now that I think of it I have quite a few favorites

Hela
Wasp (that head sculpt)
Ultron (10th anniv not the BAF)
Yellow Jacket
Ronin
Hulkbuster (this can't not be one of the BEST MCU figs)
Groot

I don't have Rescue or EG Rhodey yet but from what I see I think they will be in the top tier

My favorite is Guardians 2 Nebula, even though she's a bit too short.

My favorite and only MCU figure I have is the stealth suit Captain America from the Mandroid Wave. Still in package, but I replaced the original heads and hands with the Cap head/hands that came from the Crossbones 2-pack. Looks amazing.

Probably MK VII Iron Man. Most of my Legends get updated when a new movie look comes out, but that one is just so much better than any other IM they've done so far. And he's so fun to pose and has enough accessories that just make it an all around superior figure. 

Then again, my opinion might change as I move my figures around and find a new favourite.

41 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

it'll probably end up being korg lol

Korg does look damn good.

19 minutes ago, Satam said:

yep cant wait!

but as of right now i think my favorite would be the star lord  that comes with ego

On 6/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, SolidSnakeEyes said:

That’s tough. Either Power and Glory Cap or the Professor Hulk BaF. 

The professor hulk will probably be my favorite (at least top 3), if I can get my hands on one.

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I agree, I hope we can see more of him in the movies.

I gotta go with that First Ten Years MK 7 or Hulkbuster. Also, the mark 43 from the Iron Man 3 line. So many amazing iron man figs. IW falcon and bucky two pack Bucky has a great headsculpt, but i also love the vision and scarlet witch pack.

Vision is just breathtaking in hand.  

But the First 10 Years Ultron is my current favorite MCU fig

Tough call. I guess mine would be a toss-up between Jessica Jones, Claire Temple, or Elektra.

Infinity War Wanda along with the Wasp

Probably the Homecoming "Tech Suit" Spidey, or Ebony Maw.

After careful consideration, my current favorite MCU figure is Power and Glory Captain America. That is seriously such a nice figure. Everything down to how the helmet is a separate piece from the face, to the scales on the armor, and the bulk sculpted into the torso. It’s one of the most “real” looking MCU figures to date. 

2 hours ago, greenlucario said:

that's my fav spidey figure :D

11 hours ago, mars396 said:

Vision is just breathtaking in hand.  

But the First 10 Years Ultron is my current favorite MCU fig

Yes, gotta love the vision! For some reason they never glued the cape onto the front of my figure. 

3 hours ago, greenlucario said:

I want an Ebony Maw, although I haven't been able to find one anywhere