11 hours ago, Alex169 said:

I want an Ebony Maw, although I haven't been able to find one anywhere

Try Amazon, I just saw it this morning for MSRP.

12 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

that's my fav spidey figure :D

It's a great figure, I still like my comic Spidey's better, but it's pretty much perfect for Homecoming and Civil War displays.

Holding steady at #1 for me is the Stealth suit Captain America from the Winter Soldier line.  If, on some wonderful day, I can actually locate the Power and Glory Walmart Cap, he might take the spot.  

3 hours ago, greenlucario said:

It's a great figure, I still like my comic Spidey's better, but it's pretty much perfect for Homecoming and Civil War displays.

I just really love the look and feel of it,like the whole texturing  of the suit

and usually when I get a ML I get some QC issues that bum me out. but that spidey was perfect from what I can tell

I do wish he had some more hands though

19 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

I do wish he had some more hands though

Yeah that was a small let down.  At least some wall-crawling hands would have been much appreciated.

Tough call, but probably the Hulkbuster.

Power and Glory Cap and Vision make it a close contest.

Vulture w/ Wings is dang impressive too.

Hands down power and glory cap from Walmart.  If they released a mk 85 with Tony head and interchangeable hand/gauntlet that might beat it.

2 hours ago, Halcyon said:

Hands down power and glory cap from Walmart.  If they released a mk 85 with Tony head and interchangeable hand/gauntlet that might beat it.

an Iron man figure like that is what im hoping will be announced soon

Worthy Captain and Spider-Man from homecoming, I wish the web wings stuck better but still happy with it

36 minutes ago, JHS said:

Worthy Captain and Spider-Man from homecoming, I wish the web wings stuck better but still happy with it

maybe you could try some blue tack for the webs, if that's how you like to display it

Honestly probably the Cull Obsidian Black Widow, I tend to love most of the MCU releases but idk when I look at her on the shelf i feel like that is ScarJo as Black Widow, the proportions, the likeness *kisses fingers*. Love

It has to be the Avengers Infinity War Iron Spider but being me I overplayed with it now the gold has almost faded off

All of the Guardian of the Galaxy figures are great (Except for Drax), but my absolutely favorite MCU figure has to be Gamora from the Mantis BAF.

On 6/25/2019 at 11:41 AM, TheGrimeyGhost said:

Holding steady at #1 for me is the Stealth suit Captain America from the Winter Soldier line.  If, on some wonderful day, I can actually locate the Power and Glory Walmart Cap, he might take 

On 6/25/2019 at 10:52 AM, greenlucario said:

Try Amazon, I just saw it this morning for MSRP.

I find it strange that I can't seem to find an ebony maw, but others can. I can go to my local Walmart and find like 7 worthy caps; I feel like I should pick one up lol 

On 6/26/2019 at 11:01 PM, americamgl said:

All of the Guardian of the Galaxy figures are great (Except for Drax), but my absolutely favorite MCU figure has to be Gamora from the Mantis BAF.

I dont have it but mantis is pretty high up on my wnat list, it looks like a fun figure aswell as gamora

2 hours ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

I dont have it but mantis is pretty high up on my wnat list, it looks like a fun figure aswell as gamora

I don't have Mantis neither because it was a BAF. I hope they re release her in the future... Maybe in a MCU Asgardians of the Galaxy (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3) wave of figures... Not sure if to call ML waves ,series, groups, etc... ?

If I had to pick one, I'd have to say my hulkbuster BAF.  I completed it before the 10th anniversary figure came out with the better paint apps, so I've customized the BAF a bit - just a simple black wash so far, but it really makes it look worn in.

Although not technically a marvel legends figure, I also really dig my Walmart Avengers film line Hawkeye figure... I think they really nailed the Renner likeness, could be because he's wearing glasses, so he doesn't get the dead eyes the Amazon AoU figure has. 

I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite, but the BP Wave 2 Vibranium Black Panther (purple details) is really nice in-hand. I know it’s literally the standard BP but with the added paint, but the purple and black really mingle well. 

2 hours ago, Mattmcc83 said:

If I had to pick one, I'd have to say my hulkbuster BAF.  I completed it before the 10th anniversary figure came out with the better paint apps, so I've customized the BAF a bit - just a simple black wash so far, but it really makes it look worn in.

Although not technically a marvel legends figure, I also really dig my Walmart Avengers film line Hawkeye figure... I think they really nailed the Renner likeness, could be because he's wearing glasses, so he doesn't get the dead eyes the Amazon AoU figure has. 

i would still consider it a marvel legends