Best marvel legends of the year so far

Noobmaster69

I'm gonna go with figs that are already released and not include figs coming out , because there is so many and these are my personal favorites not "Best"

Mystique

Silver Sable

Beast

Jubilee

Red Goblin

Skullbuster

Blink

Ronin

Corvus Glaive

Living Laser

BAFs

Caliban

From the figures I have, I guess I'd break it down as:

Top male MCU = Corvus Glaive with hon mention Ebony Maw.  War Machine is also awesome.

Top female MCU - Dora Milaje/Ayo with hon mention Starforce Carol.  Rescue and Shuri look awesome too so one of them might take  over this spot very soon.

Top male comic - Beast with hon mention hercules.  Beta Ray Bill looks great too. 

Top female comic - Mystique with hon mention Silver Sable. Jubilee is pretty awesome too.

Overall, I'd say my favorite is Beast.  I've had a lot of fun/challenges  trying to balance him in different poses.

Of course one of the 80th anniv figures will likely end up with top spot at the end of the year.

After closer inspection in my collection I realized Genis-Vell maybe be up there with that awesome paint deco, I think this was a slept on fig and personally was one of the few stand-outs in a overall dismal wave, I'd also like to add how much I enjoy Night Thrasher