Two cyclops belts

3218EC93-0EE3-4866-B1B9-FFAFE0A61F6D.jpeg

61D15CF1-BF40-4ED3-8BC6-24B1523150A2.jpeg

220AC5DD-D682-4BD6-9345-51DFC096046B.jpeg

F0C8DA11-A042-458F-86E2-77F901B48E33.jpeg

CE7288A2-D660-4C5B-A056-B2457D55CD97.jpeg

D9248ADC-6DBA-4697-91E2-CC10372F2DB5.jpeg

44450535-2C5E-4826-AF80-95BC14C6F06D.jpeg

nicely done! I always liked this suit and you really knocked it out of the ball park

Wow man great job! Im a big mvc fan and have always hoped they would make this suit to go with my set up. Very clever use of parts! powermans head goes really well with the look. 

this looks really good! always like to see more

Very cool! Great job. I can't believe you were able to buy multiple Cyclops figures to use as custom fodder though. Isn't that guy expensive?

Kudos to Kumasan for his flawless finagling of figures to create such a fine custom of Cable. Certainly one of my all time favorites. Thanks

I like how you snuck the cannonball in there. Bonus points, your version has legs!

Thank you for a lot of nice comments! I'm really happy! I'm sorry if English is strange because I am Japanese!