Top 5 MCU most wanted Figures...

JangoFettish

My top 17 MCU Figure Wishlist (so far because cheating)

1. Nick Fury (Far From Home) with Photo Real Tech)

2. Bucky Barnes and Dum Dum Dugan two pack

3. Ironman (Mark 85)

4. Fat Thor

5. Professor Hulk (jumpsuit)

6. Wong

7. Shocker (Homecoming)

8.  Odin

9. Happy Hogan

10. Ned Leeds

11. Malekith

12. WARRIORS THREE 

13. Agents of Shield 3 pack (Coulson, May, and Quake)

14. Quick Silver

15. Baron Strucker

16. Iron Monger (BAF)

17. Whiplash

(You can never have too many legends)  😉 

To me there's only a few glaring ommisions from the MCU Marvel Legends.

1. Whiplash (IM2) - IMO, the coolest IM villain in the series. They did him in the old MU line.

2. Destroyer (Thor) - again, they did him in MU, I can't believe he hasn't been on more people's lists.

3. Collector (GOTG) - kinda sad his creepy weirdo pedo brother jumped ahead and made the cut after just one appearance.

4. Wong (Doctor Strange) - he's become too big a presence in the MCU to not get a figure. C'mon, Luis gets a figure before this guy?

5. Heimdal (Thor 1,2 & 3) - Thor's bestie who died in the line of duty. What's a guy gotta do to get some respect?

I for one really don't care for any of the civilian characters but I suppose I can understand why others might want them.

I would also be all in for The Warriors 3 (RIP) and Agents of SHIELD, but they would most definitely have to be 3 packs because, other than Quake, I don't really see many of them doing too well as single cards.

1 - Iron Man MK 85 (I think it's inevitable, but since it hasn't been announced, I'm not going to assume it exists until it does)

2 - Whiplash

3 - War Machine MK IV

4 - Iron Monger (I mean, he did get a figure in the Iron Man movie line, but I'm going to cheat and include him here since it wasn't strictly Marvel Legends and it was out of scale) 

5 - Ultron Prime MK III

1. Malekith (despite people hating on this movie, love how he looked here)

2. Kurse

3. Outrider

4. Chituari

5. Abomination / AOS Quake (why no quake fig comic or MCU)

Honorable Mentions : Howard The Duck (2-pack with Cosmo), Heimdall, Meik (shoulda been in a 2-pack with Korg), Quantum Realm Janet Van Dyne (I.E. how she looked in Pop Form w/Helmet), Kraglin (just because he's such a great character), The Collector and GSP accurate Batroc (cause thats rad)