X-Men MCU Reboot

Emnems80

Well who knows how it would play out It just sucks they got some very good actors now to play them but they must be recasted so people aren’t confused 

I would like them to do some figures of the old xmen movies such as

Hugh Jackman wolverine

michael fassbender magneto, James McAvoy Professor X, Evan Peters Quicksilver

i know Deadpool isn’t getting a reboot so it should be very soon and easy to get a Ryan Reynolds Deadpool, maybe a movie wave of just that

Deadpool, Cable, Domino, Ajax, Negasonic teenage warhead, Colossus, yukio and BAF Juggernaut 

I don't know if i'll ever be able to shake the image of hugh jackman being the perfect wolverine, but we'll see. I miss him! I've always really wanted an accurate Hugh Wolverine marvel legend figure, maybe one from The Wolverine. Seeing that would be super cool, also with maybe that mechanized silver samurai suit. That would be so cool as a two pack

1 hour ago, Spideyperson333 said:

I know everyone says this but I think Tom hardy would be the perfect Wolverine in my opinion he could even be better than Hugh if he play him long enough and I honestly don’t know anyone for cyclops 

About 15 years ago when I was watching BSG I thought Jamie Bamber (who played Apollo) would have made an awesome Cyclops.

1 hour ago, thefurnace116 said:

I know everyone wants Keanu to play wolverine and while I think it’s awesome pick, i don’t think it will happen. Keanu is a bit older and I think marvel is trying to get a younger actor so they can keep him for a long time. But Hugh Jackman will always be wolverine ✊🏻

Ya, I think this is the case with several actors who's names have been circulated. Tom Hardy woulda been awesome 5 years ago when it was being thrown around but now he's a lot older than Hugh Jackman was when he started the role. Don't think they'll get much longevity from him. Though RDJ was well into his 40s when he started as Stark and the MCU arch only lasted 10 years rather than the X-Men's nearly 20 (damn, how freaking old is Patrick Stewart?). An interesting name that came up and seemed ridiculous at first was Taron Egerton but some people have done renderings and his square jaw really works out if he can manage to grow sideburns. Also, he seems to be able to get in amazing shape pretty quickly for his movies, just like Jackman. He's also fairly young (around the same age as Jackman was) and would age well into the role. Added bonus is he's quite a bit shorter than Jackman and would be more in line with the comic, especially if they cast Cyclops with a taller actor.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

Ya, I think this is the case with several actors who's names have been circulated. Tom Hardy woulda been awesome 5 years ago when it was being thrown around but now he's a lot older than Hugh Jackman was when he started the role. Don't think they'll get much longevity from him. Though RDJ was well into his 40s when he started as Stark and the MCU arch only lasted 10 years rather than the X-Men's nearly 20 (damn, how freaking old is Patrick Stewart?). An interesting name that came up and seemed ridiculous at first was Taron Egerton but some people have done renderings and his square jaw really works out if he can manage to grow sideburns. Also, he seems to be able to get in amazing shape pretty quickly for his movies, just like Jackman. He's also fairly young (around the same age as Jackman was) and would age well into the role. Added bonus is he's quite a bit shorter than Jackman and would be more in line with the comic, especially if they cast Cyclops with a taller actor.

Based on Kingsman, I agree that Taron Eggerton can definitely get in shape quickly. And even though I haven't seen it yet, Rocketman makes me believe he's a more diverse actor than what I originally thought.

And yes Patrick Stewart is old but he doesn't age!!!! The first movie I remember seeing him in was Excalibur from the 80's and he looks exactly the same!!!

Charlie Hunnam as Wolverine

Mark Strong as Professor X

Bryce Dallas Howard /or/ Evan Rachel Wood as Jean Grey

Kristen Stewart as Rogue

Daniel Craig as Magneto

Dewanda Wise as Storm

Armie Hammer as Cyclops

Kelsey Grammer as Beast

Amanda Westlake as Psylocke

Joe Mangnaiello as Sabretooth

Rami Malek as Nightcrawler

Brenda Song as Jubilee

I dunno thats all that comes to my head right now

Is it weird that I want to see some unknowns?  I guess I have absolutely no one in particular in mind for any of these roles.  Ideally there's a short actor from North America in his early 30s who is actually good and could play Wolverine.  I don't care who it is, as long as he can look and act the part.

18 minutes ago, Satam said:

Charlie Hunnam is a terrible actor, and Kristen Stewart can be a terrible actress if she's not into the work, which happens a lot.  I don't want to drag other people's choices.
Is it weird that I want to see some unknowns?  I guess I have absolutely no one in particular in mind for any of these roles.  Ideally there's a short actor from North America in his early 30s who is actually good and could play Wolverine.  I don't care who it is, as long as he can look and act the part.

Jackman was a relative unknown. Wolverine made him so I really wouldn't mind them casting a lesser known. That's the reason I've been suggesting these young and lesser paid actors. The franchise should be built for longevity so they can be signed to multi-picture deals so they don't have to breal the bank once a few of these actors catapult to superstardom.

So, Egerton as Wolverine. How about Tati Gabrielle as Storm?

taron.jpg

tati.jpg

• 4 years later...