Top 5 BAFs for 2020

In no particular order:

Mr Hyde

Nimrod

Sentinel

Watcher/Uatu

Blob

I take it for granted that Hasbro is not going to do BAFs as tall/big as the old Toybiz version so I'd prefer a rerelease of the Marvel Universe Galactus over an undersized BAF.   Likewise I'd prefer a rerelease of the MU Frost Giant even though i wouldn't mind a Frost Giant BAF.  If I felt like Hasbro could make a Celestial BAF that didn't seem way to small, I could go for that but I feel like they'd be better off just modifying the 19" Galactus/Sentinel figure instead.

Some other suggestions would be Armadllio, Surtur, Super-Adaptoid

While I'd love a Galactus or Celestials BAF I think the possibility that we ever get one of an acceptable size like the Toybiz days are long gone, lest we be happy with something of the sort that was that terribly disappointing Kree Sentry. Otherwise there are a few BAFs that I see as specific possibly next year

1. Strong Guy (of course) - this is a difficult design so I can see why it's taken so long, but this has got to be in the works. With the assumption that the upcoming 2 pack will be the 90's Havok & Polaris, the only 2 characters left are ol' Guido and Wolfsbane.

2. Nimrod - basically he's X-Men's version of Ultron, this character is constantly evolving so it's hard for them to pin down any particular look, but I believe the 80's JR,Jr version is the most iconic look.

3. Mister Hyde - this guy spans so many different comics and hero's histories it's crazy to think he hasn't been done yet. If the Avengers waves continue even though the main movie arch is over its easy to see him find his place in a comic based wave. Otherwise maybe we'll see him if the rumors of a Thunderbolts based wave become reality

4. Champion of the Universe - yes, he's BAF worthy. He clocks in over 9 feet tall which is as tall as the Hulk but top heavy with smaller legs (no quite as extreme as Strong Guy, though). This would mean that the BAF would be around the size of the inaccurate Sasquatch BAF.

5. Skaar - another one for the Thunderbolts roster. This was done as a single card in the early days of Hasbro ML, but it was bad, like as bad as it gets. Do it again, do it better and use the Gladiator Hulk base. It's halfway there, just tap it in the hole Hasbro.

There are still so many left to do that are just riding the fence between demand and obscurity like Armour, Gentle, Ch'od, Battlestar & Iron Patriot (AIM) and is one that need redo like Red Hulk and Blob (I actually think Mojo & MODOK still hold up). Dragon man is just a matter of time. This list could actually go on forever depending on how deep one wants to go onto Marvel history.

I think Blob, Mojo, and MODOK all hold up pretty well, but with Blob being the lesser of the three. Remakes of any of them wouldn’t be rejected by me, but I’d like to get other characters before those are revisited. 

This is just another BaF want list, but here goes:

Strong Guy

Mister Hyde

Nimrod

Dragon Man

Frost Giant

Special Mention: I’d like a smaller Sentinel BaF based on one of the variations from the X-Men arcade game. Hell, those would also be good candidates for a multi-pack to feature some of the more notable colored variants from the game. 

If they could do justice size wise I would love new Sentinels and Galactus along with the Celestials...

I don't know how it would work (maybe like the flight gear) but I am intrigued by another idea I had of some huge Phoenix force effect (would maybe also be a good wave to get the much-needed new Jean Grey). 

Can't think of a fifth but going even more experimental wonder how a build a vehicle like the Bluebird would work but size would again be an issue potentially better suited to an individually boxed piece... 

Working under the assumption that a 12" - 16" figure is out of the question, I'd vote for:

• The Awesome Android.  I think he'd be a great choice for a standard Fantastic Four wave.  Such a wave should start re-releasing the Walgreens exclusives in their blue & white Negative Zone uniforms.  Obviously, the Mad Thinker has to be in there as well, and Andy needs a hat, clip-on tie and collar, and briefcase.
  • Strong Guy.  Needs to be in his blue & yellow X-Factor uniform to (hopefully) go with that Havok and Polaris rumor that's floating around.
  • Nimrod.  Another popular choice it seems and another x-cuse to keep those x-waves coming!  One request, give me a broken, sparking stump that I can swap out for when I have Nightcrawler teleporting the bastard's arm off!
  • The Super Adaptoid.  A giant green goofball robot made up of elements from the classic Avengers roster?  Heck yes.
  • Dreadnought.  My Mandroids need some competition!  But for the love of The Vishanti please include some army-builder figures in the wave, because if these bad boys are done well, I'm going to need at least three!

There's of course lots more that it hurts to leave off the list, most notably Box, Holocaust, Stegron, The Supreme Intelligence, and Zzzax!