Marvel 80th anniversary figures

1 hour ago, mako said:

Not sure if its been established how Thor and IM are being sold, but Cap IS a Walmart Exclusive.

yeah Cap is going to be a "you will never find this figure" because Wal-Mart is the worst, and needs to be terminated from their role in providing us exclusives , I thought maybe Iron Man might have been a Target Exclusive (may be wrong)

you all may whine about not finding stuff at walmart but since TRU went down, Hasbro has to give Walmart the exclusives. They are one of the few mass stores that still sell toys. Even more so with Gamestop about to go under as well. it's the case of "if we don't give it to them, we won't have a physical store to sell them at."

Also I always say this, you people in the states don't know how lucky you have stores exclusives that actually get ML. Other countries don't get anything.

59 minutes ago, mako said:

Granted, Wally-World is, at best, a crap-shoot. Then again, the last few days, every local Walmart I've gone to has had a fresh new case of X-Men on the pegs; so who knows.

Like I said, crap-shoot.

Very much so.  I have have three Wal-Marts in a relatively easy drive, four if I stretch just a bit.  Every single one of them has the same story:  They'll go for months with the same batch of pegwarmers sitting on their shelves and then one day you go in there and they've got full sets of all the newest waves, often on an endcap.  They're of course a little better with movie tie-in lines, though the X-Men wave has been, if not plentiful, at least available enough that I got all but Beast at brick and mortar.

Truth be told though, I think the X-Men wave got ordered a little more heavy since it was coming out at the same time as the Endgame wave.

By comparison, I haven't seen the Kingpin wave anywhere except one time at Walgreen's.