Favorite Legends Of The 2010's

BVIS1997

Hey everyone! I'm new here. So to get me started, I'd like to know everybody's favorite/least favorite Legends of the 2010's. I'll start with my favs: 1. Pizza Eating Spidey 2. Iron Man MK 50 3. Endgame Worthy Cap 

Least favorites:

1. Amazing Spider-Man 2 Electro

2. Wal-Mart Exclusive Black Panther

3. Hobgoblin (Phil Urich)

Best (off the top of my head right now)

Sauron, Lizard, Monster Venom, Moon Knight, Mystique, Scream, Mysterio, Black Cat (Skyline), Groot, Ghost Rider, Spider-Gwen, All First Vintage Wave Figs, Vintage Vision, Rogue, Juggy Wave Deadpool, Hobgoblin/Green Goblin,Deathlok, MCU Wasp, Omega Red, Beast, MCU Hela ....(there's probably alot more)

I dunno a whole decade of legends is alot to think about.

Worst (off the top of my head.. which is really easy, i won't forget what sucked)

Batroc (come on nobody wanted him and nobody still does)

Capeless Comic Dr. Strange (worst idea, that they quickly corrected, also not giving us a classic colors and then never doing it)

Speed Demon (like Batroc)

Karl Mordo (isna Pegwarmer Supreme)

Disco Dazzler (Nope)

Infinity War Cap with the wackest face scan

Paladin (see Batroc & Speed Demon)

MCU Black Panther Number 5000 (we got it already)

Comic Loki (looks pretty awful IMO)

Legless Cannonball

Rogue, Cyclops (Warlock Wave), Dark Phoenix (from the 2-pack), Bishop, Professor X, Gambit, Thing, Mr Fantastic, Wolverine (Juggernaut Wave), Sunfire, Cable (Sasquatch Wave), Sauron BAF, Mohawk Storm, Apocalypse BAF, Sabretooth (Apocalypse Wave), Multiple Man, Scarlet Witch (Red Onslaught Wave), Onslaught BAF.

I don't own yet: Blink, Storm (Vintage), Juggernaut (80th Anniversary 2-pack), Nightcrawler (Wendigo Wave), Mr Sinister (Wendigo Wave), Hydroman, Beta Ray Bill, Hercules, Quicksilver/Magneto/Scarlet Witch (Family Matters).

The Best:

-Black Cat (Classic)

-Nova (Richard Rider)

-Carnage (Monster Venom Wave)

-Ghost Rider 

-Moon Knight

-Rogue

-Thing

-Beast

-Gambit

-Sauron

-Scarlet Spider (both Kaine and Ben)

-Mary Jane

-Scarlet Witch (3 pack)

-Cloak and Dagger

And a whole lot more, there have been some amazing figures over this time.

The Worst:

-Infinity War Cap

-She Hulk 

- Six Armed Spider-Man

- MCU Guardians Wave 1 (except Nova and Groot)

Faves:

Ares BAF

Kingpin BAF

Sauron BAF

Juggernaut BAF (I know, I swear I'll finish the BAFs soon, but they've honestly been good!)

Apocalypse BAF (I think that's the last one...)

MCU Hulkbuster BAF (Oh wait, nope...maybe this one....)

Thing Walgreen's Exclusive (Don't care THAT much about the character but a great fig)

Pizza Spidey (Likewise...probably will never need another "classic" Spidey after this)

Tiger Shark (I know, completely oddball choice, but for some reason I just really dig this figure)

Family Matters  3-pack Magneto (Long overdue)

Honorable Mention:

Professor X

Rogue (Juggernaut Wave)

Namor (Walgreen's Exclusive)

Bishop (Sauron Wave)

Least Faves:

Infinity War Captain America (Did they scan Chris Evans' stunt double?)

Infinity War Thanos BAF  (That dopey California Raisin looking smile just kills it for me)

Hit Monkey BAF (Lame character with a lame figure)

Noh-Varr/Protector (He only appeared in that Costume like...once.  Would it have been so hard to do his green and white outfit so my Dark Avengers display can be more complete?!?)

Urich Hobgoblin BAF (Not usually a fan of "very specific-artist rendition" figures and this one's very specific)

MCU Ultron BAF (Just feels...flimsy and lacking in detail to me).

Virtually all of the 6" exclusives that were put out for the first Avengers movie...both for being hard as heck to find and for generally being...not that great in terms of sculpting/design/likeness.  Same with the "Thor" exclusives.

Many of the Iron Man sub-line(s) MCU Iron Men...basically for being too skinny/scrawny compared to other figures.  Not in terms of height but in terms of "There's no way a human being of similar scale fits in that suit unless it's painted on...and even then they're tiny."